Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) (39645 Views)

Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by tallerSSS: 2:46am On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd like to visit this place. Who would take follow me here this Easter?
Modified:

Being women advocate does not mean I can't hangout with good looking and sensible men.

By asking who would take me there, I didn't refer to who would spend on me. Just someone to hangout with. Could me female could be male.

I'd pay my fare the person pays his/hers.

I'm a boss Lady. I don't depend on men for anything. Why would I seek for a man to spend on me when I'm actually preaching against women allowing men spend on them?

NL boys be warned!
zero8one5six8five2zero1nine
get set
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Charles4000(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
WONDERTV MEDIA TEAM TOURS THE NEWLY COMMISSIONED IBOM TROPICANA MALL IN UYO, AKWA-IBOM STATE.

Recall that on the 11th of February, 2021, His Excellency the Governor of Akwa-Ibom State commissioned the Tropicana Mall which is located at Udo Uduoma Avenue.
Today, 28th of March, 2021, WonderTV media team took a tour of the mall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI1NQ18Itgk

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/226685462524332

Chei...this mall they burst brain..... mbok..
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by georgedaniel01(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2021
That's the truth. The North is proving to be an unstoppable drag force to the country's development.
77up:
I'm very sorry if I sound tribal here pls.

Your region keeps dragging other regions backwards in the name of one Nigeria. I wish we can all go our separate ways. Just imagine the kind of funds spending on insecurity in the north alone, imagine what those funds can do for the masses? It is well.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
No I'm not. Any issue?

Just thought we cud hangout sometime
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by joelala(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2021
nope of course not! the name is quite unique and you quite active and vocal, so i wanted to know if it's the same lady on LIB. would it be okay if i ask for a pic, so i could pin a face to the name?
sapphiere:
Yes sir. Hope no problem.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Weedee:

So cos I'm female. You won't hang out with me?
interesting.. where in Uyo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 / 5 Money Decisions To Make In Your 20's So You Can Chill In Your 30's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.