Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. (5694 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. by Wittyglam(f): 4:13am On Mar 02, 2021
We're living with some crazy people in this world, I don't understand some ladies any more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nchwiF8-mC0

Re: Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. by PoliteActivist: 4:41am On Mar 02, 2021
It's from her body. She's free to do what she wants with it. As long as she doesn't use it on someone else.

* but what has this to do with the video??

2 Likes

Re: Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. by femi4: 5:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Wittyglam:
We're living with some crazy people in this world, I don't understand some ladies any more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nchwiF8-mC0
If your name is "anybody", go away....no sex for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. by Wittyglam(f): 6:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Lolz
femi4:
If your name is "anybody", go away....no sex for you
Re: Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. by Wittyglam(f): 6:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Just bringing some wrong things happening to the society to your door step. Is there any problem with that sir?
PoliteActivist:
It's from her body. She's free to do what she wants with it. As long as she doesn't use it on someone else.

* but what has this to do with the video??
Re: Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. by Telegram234(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Looks too fake..
Next...
Re: Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. by zoeA: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Sex,sex, sex,sex,Sex,sex, Sex,sex, sex,sex
Everywhere NL, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...what this generation turning to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. by Dewinsk: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Op see what this ladies deserve, no mercy for them grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBtkHj06vN0
Re: Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. by Wittyglam(f): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture. by Tillatalk: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Wittyglam:
Just bringing some wrong things happening to the society to your door step. Is there any problem with that sir?
yes ma because always mind your business

(1) (Reply)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) / Guys, Do You Care About This? (photos) / Pregnant Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.