Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,377 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. (2345 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by Amebong(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Do u know that marriage is the cheapest way of having sex? According to my research. ‪U pay N50000 bride price once off and you stay with the woman for 20 years which is N2500 per year. Meaning per month, you are paying N208.3 and N52. per week while daily, all you pay is N7.4.

So why would men pay Prostitutes for N5000 or more only for a few minutes of sex, When you can get N7.4 per day for as much as you want.

This is a big discount and it's always available.
So, go get married,!!��‬
And stop wasting that innocent money.

https://notagain247..com/2021/02/being-cautious-about-whom-you-trust.html

1 Share

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by phrancys001(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2021
one channel ain't joy

2 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by Sonoyom(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2021
When you want to purchase a product aside the one-off fee you pay to own it(which is bride price in this case), you will also consider the maintenance fee which is definitely going to rise very far above the initial 50k you paid.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by Escabado: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2021
No guarantee she will be giving u x wen ever you need it . Bride price and weeding cost more than 1.5 million . Stop decieving yourself. What off the nagging and poisoning u if possible . Baby mama sure pass

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by sunshineV(f): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2021
Op have u tried fucking ur sister or cousin? it's totally free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by Refinedbeing(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2021
Oh my. Not again
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by obinna58(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Amebong:

Do u know that marriage is the cheapest way of having sex? According to my research. ‪U pay N50000 bride price once off and you stay with the woman for 20 years which is N2500 per year. Meaning per month, you are paying N208.3 and N52. per week while daily, all you pay is N7.4.

So why would men pay Prostitutes for N5000 or more only for a few minutes of sex, When you can get N7.4 per day for as much as you want.

So, go get married,!!��‬

Do you know how much it costs to run a family. Building family kills dreams if you're not set already

3 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by tobechi20(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Statistics shows that married men have less sex than single

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by WestAfricaan: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2021
This op don mad finish grin

I like your business approach sha
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by WestAfricaan: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2021
tobechi20:
Statistics shows that married men have less sex than single

You did the research abi
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by Rickmann: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Amebong:

So, go get married,!!��‬

Nice one Op...but how about your daily upkeep in the house? Feeding, rent, clothing, miscellaneous..all these will amount to way more than 50k in less than 2months o grin

So life no balance..you can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
You are in for a long thing.

Lots of women stop having sex with their husbands shortly into marriage.
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by cPapaAjascO: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
God forbid !!!
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by 3RNEST(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
BuddhaPalm:
You are in for a long thing.

Lots of women stop having sex with their husbands shortly into marriage.
grin grin less sex marriage u mean, then the OP research goes wrong...
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by willybaby(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
very useless analysis, why not advise us to buy a intimacy gadget of 10k which can last for hundreds of years which is much cheaper to wives you inadvertently just called prostitute and sex slaves with your useless post
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having S3x Without Paying Much. by goldfish27(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
ABEG TELL ME WHICH MAN SEX HELP ooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

"I Pinch Myself Each Time To Be Sure This Is Real & That I Can Call You My Wife" / Why Are Women Like This? / What's Your Wierdest and Wildest Sexual Fantasies ( Adults18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.