Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (111783 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by envoymedia: 1:10pm On May 19, 2021
Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying Their Bills (Video)

Three "Slay Queens" were arrested and placed in handcuffs after the man who brought them to a Ghanaian hotel, fled without settling the bill accumulaed, IgbereTV has learnt.

In a video shared online the women were seen in handcuffs.

According to reports, despite arguing among themselves as to who is to blame for their ordeal, they reportedly could not come up with the amount needed and neither could they produce the man they came to the hotel with, and they had to remain handcuffed.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQkuC3m-njE

https://igberetvnews.com/1390482/slay-queens-handcuffed-man-brought-hotel-fled-without-paying-bills-video/

8 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by MolarT(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2021
Una still de speak gramer...

FTC for me... Abeg make una bring these 3 babes for me make I use them celebrate my FTC.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Barbiturate(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2021
Kikikikiki grin grin grin
What a wicked good man grin grin

Make them wash toilet for 6 months, then release them

433 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Theboy21: 1:23pm On May 19, 2021
That real nigga don run em street, this what they get for trading their holes while their mates are hustling legit cheesy cheesy cheesy

The nigga be getting back home like this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

633 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Blizzy9ja: 1:27pm On May 19, 2021
Serves them right... Make them go wash plate joor

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by hybrid11(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2021
Na so dem suppose suffer the stingy slay queen, spend money on yourself this women

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by chinchonglee(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2021
Broke hoes everywhere

423 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2021
Maybe the 3 ladies brought the man to the hotel. And not the other way round.
Maybe he requested for one on a dating site and 2 were added as bonuses. Whichever way the guy Jakpa

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by stanliwise(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2021
So Them no fit pay for Wetin dem chop ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 19, 2021
Farm toolz everywhere...
They should wash the toilet till they pay up grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Nazgul: 9:14pm On May 19, 2021
SmellySperm:
Farm toolz everywhere...
They should wash the toilet till they pay up grin
Washing toilet won't offset the hundreds of thousands debt they're owing the hotel. The best thing to do is to place them on house arrest in one of the empty rooms till they pay up their debt then they can be released.

But I feel it was very wrong for the hotel management to video them. They're not criminals, they're just hungry victims of a smart guy, so filming them wasn't necessary.

230 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 19, 2021
Nazgul:

Washing toilet won't offset the hundreds of thousands debt they're owing the hotel. The best thing to do is to place them on house arrest in one of the empty rooms till they pay up their debt then they can be released.

But I feel it was very wrong for the hotel management to video them. They're not criminals, they're just hungry victims of a smart guy, so filming them wasn't necessary.
I still insisted they wash the toilet till they provide me money grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Nazgul: 10:03pm On May 19, 2021
SmellySperm:

I still insisted they wash the toilet till they provide me money grin
The question here is how much do they pay their cleaners per month, you might be shocked that it might not even be above 20k, so let's assume their debt is about 100k, how many months do you think the hotel management can detain them for their service for the debt to be cleared?

To me, compelling them to serve as cleaners is going to be an arrant waste of time cos they'll have to be fed during their incarceration, question is who foots the bills of their feeding?

The best option is to detain them till they sort out the money, at most it won't be more than 4 days before their family and friends raise the money.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 19, 2021
Nazgul:

The question here is how much do they pay their cleaners per month, you might be shocked that it might not even be above 20k, so let's assume their debt is about 100k, how many months do you think the hotel management can detain them for their service for the debt to be cleared?

To me, compelling them to serve as cleaners is going to be an arrant waste of time cos they'll have to be fed during their incarceration, question is who foots the bills of their feeding?

The best option is to detain them till they sort out the money, at most it won't be more than 4 days before their family and friends raise the money.
She's not washing to get paid bro. They'll be washing till they get the money as punishment wink

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Nazgul: 10:11pm On May 19, 2021
SmellySperm:

She's not washing to get paid bro. They'll be washing till they get the money as punishment wink
Not in an organization that values profit and have to balance their account so they can pay their staffs.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by blazepascal(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2021
They are reaping what they had sewed.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by royalair(m): 11:50pm On May 19, 2021
En say I will sue you. You never get money for hotel bills na to come hire lawyer

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by stupidmod3: 6:18am On May 20, 2021
three of them n can't foot the bills together.
but they go dey find expensive eatery every where

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by debbydams(f): 6:42am On May 20, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Churchill6767: 6:57am On May 20, 2021
See clowns, someone who can't pay hotel bills, is talking about suing somebody. Crawl before you walk.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by mezico96(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2021
Women sha.... God give una Virgina for precreation but una turn am to business center.... When we talk say una no the ever the satisfied una go the call us names... Make una wash plates for one year...

Why na fine girls the useless pass sef? SMH

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Oyiboman69: 9:13am On May 20, 2021
Thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Badsatan: 10:01pm On May 20, 2021
Slay Queens and drama are like 5 & 6.

Lazy girls that refused to hustle legitimately!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Womanizer(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2021
I'm sure the guy bailed out cos he saw them eating like gluttons

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Kobicove(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2021
Was it really necessary to put them in handcuffs? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Legalcriminal: 10:02pm On May 20, 2021
Slay queen or Olosho

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by KingMack(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2021
Kwakwakwa grin tongue cheesy
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by misbahumansur(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin cruiseeeee
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Elock1: 10:03pm On May 20, 2021
grin na wetin fit some girls..
Guys make una wise oh, everything na format for these girls especially now country hard

Shebi Alhaji Don buy iPhone of 450k for chioma?

So why she still dy beg me urgent 2k for sub?

You cannot sell that phone and start bizness?

Dem dy big reach some things.
Women try to hustle as well, your respect will triple trust me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by c4tnoelz: 10:03pm On May 20, 2021
Yawa don gas
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Tonyspecial(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2021
Lol cheesy serves them right

Holoshos

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.