Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated (30690 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry / David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom / Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Kobicove(m): 5:27am On Mar 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
doesn't he have juju

Maybe his juju failed undecided
Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Ikpeazukerosene: 5:29am On Mar 03, 2021
4tomandchi:
Like pools attract unlike pools repel.

When bad things happen to you check very well your actions or thoughts attracts them.

Always live a positive life.

Poles, not pools. Learn to spell properly before even trying to give proverbs or idioms.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Ikpeazukerosene: 5:30am On Mar 03, 2021
0neMillionBoys:
I remember him very well.... The first benue man to drive a bullet proof HUMMER jeep.... You'll always find his jeep then parked in front of Ashitech... Opposite Anglican secondary school for Barracks road...

Legends has it that he was the one that entered into a beer parlor years back and ordered every one out(wanting privacy).. A military officer on mofti refused moving an inch....Terkula slapped the military man, all hell broke loose with just a phone call...

RIP sir

I heard this same story happened in Abia state done by Chinedum, TA Orji's son.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by wany(f): 5:34am On Mar 03, 2021
0neMillionBoys:
I remember him very well.... The first benue man to drive a bullet proof HUMMER jeep.... You'll always find his jeep then parked in front of Ashitech... Opposite Anglican secondary school for Barracks road...

Legends has it that he was the one that entered into a beer parlor years back and ordered every one out(wanting privacy).. A military officer on mofti refused moving an inch....Terkula slapped the military man, all hell broke loose with just a phone call...

RIP sir
Power drunk undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Reference(m): 5:38am On Mar 03, 2021
IMASTEX:

Created by his brother and every other politicians in the country. They can't deny the youth peace & good governance because they need people to maintain a certain level, so their #500 can encourage and recruit as many as they want for political assignment and not be a victim of the crimes other citizens are facing from their political negligence.

Fact. Just plain and simple. The pressure on dense atoms eventually creates atomic power.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Ubykcee(m): 5:39am On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:
shocked if they can murder terkula just like that, who then is safe in Benue

I wonder oooo
Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:41am On Mar 03, 2021
0neMillionBoys:

RIP sir

You be real Benue boy.

This is quite saddening tho

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by careytommy37(m): 5:42am On Mar 03, 2021
0neMillionBoys:

RIP sir

That was TA Orji son. He slapped the army man who later called his squad to arrest him.
I later heard the army man was never seen again, as his car was found abandoned. It was rumoured the army man was kidnapped and killed

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by homegirl1: 5:45am On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

Even gana that had juju was killed

The thing is Gabriel used his position as governor to enrich the suswan family they turned their village into a town, while Gabriel was governor he was giving terkula, government money to do things in his name they have a polytechnic, radio station, multiple companies etc people even believe terkula is richer than Gabriel

Please is what you just wrote enough reason to kill him? To me it's not. Maybe he had a business deal that didn't go well and which can also happen to anybody.
Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Gyong(m): 5:56am On Mar 03, 2021
jswitch:
May his soul rest in peace.

BTW, why is it that we don't get to hear any news about development coming from Benue State- it's always about disaster and unfortunate incidents.

Yet suyaman love for zarling zardy and his APC corhort is like Yoruba man love for amala and ewedu or gbegiri soup. Abeg who go help me with that Jacob Zuma picture?

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by omojesu202(m): 5:56am On Mar 03, 2021
4tomandchi:
Like pools attract unlike pools repel.

When bad things happen to you check very well your actions or thoughts attracts them.

Always live a positive life.

I have been thinking about millions and becoming a millionaire for a very long time yet nothing, what's happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by GeneralPula: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Enemies within at work..

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by relicng: 6:14am On Mar 03, 2021
Wahala dey o
Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by BafanaBafana: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2021
Gyong:

Yet suyaman love for zarling zardy and his APC corhort is like Yoruba man love for amala and ewedu or gbegiri soup. Abeg who go help me with that Jacob Zuma picture?
Buhari is not the governor of Benue, infact, the governor is a pdp man.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2021
0neMillionBoys:

RIP sir
With all the gra gra, he is gone ......nothing dey this life, God help us to be humble, dust to dust

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Omihanifa: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:

I heard this same story happened in Abia state done by Chinedum, TA Orji's son.

Yes o but chinedum was beaten by soldiers almost to the point of death. They had to even fly him abroad for treatment.

The idiot entered a supermarket and told everybody to excuse him that he want to shop, almost everybody left except the army captain and his orderly on mufit .

That was what provoked the silly boy (chinedum)
He got angry and slapped the army captain

The captain put a call to 14 Brigade Garrison and they came there with their men fully armed to give him a lesson he will never forget in a hurry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by BafanaBafana: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Terkula is a good man. RIP to him.
When his brother was governor, he moved in convoy with siren sef. Even his wife sef had an office. "Office of the wife to the brother of the governor of Benue state"

I remember after getting his PhD he was given a lecturship position at the Benue state University. He is known to buy refreshments for his students whenever he comes around.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Iatrogen: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

Even gana that had juju was killed

The thing is Gabriel used his position as governor to enrich the suswan family they turned their village into a town, while Gabriel was governor he was giving terkula, government money to do things in his name they have a polytechnic, radio station, multiple companies etc people even believe terkula is richer than Gabriel

What is bad in all the things he did apart from enriching his family?
Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by OgwuEgo: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2021
Lies, this story never happened.
Omihanifa:

Yes o but chinedum was beaten by soldiers almost to the point of death. They had to even fly him abroad for treatment.

The idiot entered a supermarket and told everybody to excuse him that he want to shop, almost everybody left except the army captain and his orderly on mufit .

That was what provoked the silly boy (chinedum)
He got angry and slapped the army captain

The captain put a call to 14 Brigade Garrison and they came there with their men fully armed to give him a lesson he will never forget in a hurry

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by akanbiaa(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2021
0neMillionBoys:

RIP sir
Asides assassination for political reason or business he might have also been assasinated due to the soldier he slapped years back (if the story is true) , some people no matter how long never forgives if they are humiliated and can go any length for revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by akanbiaa(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2021
omojesu202:

I have been thinking about millions and becoming a millionaire for a very long time yet nothing, what's happening
After planting a seed you need many other things like sunlight, water, prevention against weed,prevention against pest, prevention against theft at time of harvest and prevention against further theft after storing harvested crops and also marketing and selling your crops in a profitable way is needed. So in all this the positive thinking you are doing is just the planting of the seed(which many have not even done) so you need lots more of actions and Creator' will to make the thinking materialize in its own time.

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Chepos1(m): 6:35am On Mar 03, 2021
0neMillionBoys:

[b]Legends has it that he was the one that entered into a beer parlor years back and ordered every one out(wanting privacy).. A military officer on mofti refused moving an inch....Terkula slapped the military man, all hell broke loose with just a phone call...
[/b]

RIP sir
I was life @ the scene then.

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Omihanifa: 6:37am On Mar 03, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Lies, this story never happened.

Who be this one undecided

What do you know angry

News that made headlines in 2018 is what you are saying it never happened shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/742585/abia-govs-son-chinedu-beaten
Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Tejiri41: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Kobicove:

Maybe his juju failed undecided
What of the MOPOL attached to him?
Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Gyong(m): 6:42am On Mar 03, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Buhari is not the governor of Benue, infact, the governor is a pdp man.

Sir/ma, I don't do partisan politics, Bleep both APC and pdp. Secondly we dont operate a state policing outfit in nija so its only what the center allocated to you and we all know how abuja play politics with all the security outfits. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by moneyissweet(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
he has use him for rituals

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by blazesam(m): 6:46am On Mar 03, 2021
Funny enough, Fulani's respect that man as he did all he could to bring peace in that axis. Terkula this kind of a person that shows interest in anything that will bring peace in a place.

I remember an incident where fulani insulted our traditional council in Benue that, with what Terkula suswam does, yet he still doesn't deserve to be crowned a king? That was when they established first class chief's ruling each an every fed constituency in the state, he contested for Tor sankera but was denied of it and given to Abu kingshuluwa. .

Fulani's won't rise any war because of his death instead Tiv people will commit more wahala shall

sirblend:
The herdsmen are at it again.

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by OgwuEgo: 6:46am On Mar 03, 2021
ReachRich:
The useless governor has denied this incident on his facebook page.

Omihanifa:

Who be this one undecided

What do you know angry

News that made headlines in 2018 is what you are saying it never happened shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/742585/abia-govs-son-chinedu-beaten
Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by kindlyheart: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2021
benue and crime are like 5&6.

infact not just crime but greed and pulling their successful people down, robbing travellers, looting goods from spoilt cars or cars that had accident there by bring onto themselves generational curse of poverty. God have mercy on them.

that state always looks same year to year without any visible development.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2021
The level of insecurity in this country is disturbing.
Re: Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated by blazesam(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2021
that man is the only politician in Benue now that you can meet face to face at anytime in place, he doesn't have police guys guiding him. Drives his self, make sure he makes a routine of survey round all his business once a week. I missed him aswear, moments with Terkula were always sweet moment.. God

Tejiri41:

What of the MOPOL attached to him?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.