Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Can God actually talk to you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God actually talk to you (1429 Views)

Does God actually speak to people? How? When last did God speak to you? / What Does God Actually Do? / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God actually talk to you by joefyjade(m): 7:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Dtruthspeaker: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2021
Yea He does! In fact He Speaks very regularly

1 Like

Re: Can God actually talk to you by reubenobi(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
JW don't believe such.
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Janosky: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2021
reubenobi:
JW don't believe such.

Bros, Is Hebrews 1:1,2a missing in your Bible?
Is 2 Timothy 3:16,17 missing in your Bible?

Hebrews 1:1-2a►
Good News Translation
God's Word through His Son
1In the past God spoke to our ancestors many times and in many ways through the prophets, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us through his Son
. He is the one through whom God created the universe, the one whom God has chosen to possess all things at the end

JWs don't believe the GIBBERISH of men who drank tea with their 3 doghead deities grin grin
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Could you say precisely in simple words how He has spoken to you. You said regularly, kindly just narrate 3 experiences. Not attacking you, I just want to know how He has been speaking to you.

3 Likes

Re: Can God actually talk to you by Dtruthspeaker: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2021
reubenobi:
JW don't believe such.

Ah! That is power that our Creator has given all men.

A HD Tv can still be said to be a Computer's Monitor while another may say it is a Black Mirror or a wall decoration.

It is their view of their own choosing and no man has power to compell them to alter it. They would only alter it if they think it should be altered or they desire it to be altered and this will and can still be done by their own power whether anyone has a contrary view or not.

But all in all, the Proof of the Fruit is the proof of the Planting!
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Dtruthspeaker: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2021
PeaceLovJoy:

Could you say precisely in simple words how He has spoken to you. You said regularly, kindly just narrate 3 experiences. Not attacking you, I just want to know how He has been speaking to you.

grin Gladly!

But permit to first lay this ground, the first thing I learnt to know is "Where He is + Where He Always Is" vis a vis "Where I am and where I am always plus where I am at the relevant time".

So, I always go to "Where He is and Always is" to meet with Him there.

And it is exactly as this "it is only when I log-in into Nairaland" that I may see that you have just spoken to me or sent me a message.

Outside Nairaland I will never ever ever see or hear or know that you have spoken to me.

Thus, I may erroneously say that you have never spoken to me!

Are you with me so far? And do you have any question?
Re: Can God actually talk to you by sonmvayina(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Yes...it is called intuition...

2 Likes

Re: Can God actually talk to you by sonmvayina(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2021
Everything we are supposed to know, God has left it on the blackboard(nature for us). It is now left for us to decipher it...
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Gladly!

But permit to first lay this ground, the first thing I learnt to know is "Where He is + Where He Always Is" vis a vis "Where I am and where I am always plus where I am at the relevant time".

And it is exactly as this "it is only when I log-in into Nairaland" that I may see that you have just spoken to me or sent me a message.

Outside Nairaland I will never ever ever see or hear or know that you have spoken to me.

Thus, I may erroneously say that you have never spoken to me!

Are you with me so far? And do you have any question?

1. Where is He and Always is?

2. Where are you? And where are you always? Where are you at the relevant time?

Go on and answer the questions. Reading.
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Dtruthspeaker: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
PeaceLovJoy:

1. Where is He and Always is?

Good question!

Answer 1) "Our Father, Who art in Heaven"

2) "The heavens is His Throne, the earth is His Footstool". Remember, The Throne and A King are Inseparable, therefore you can Find Him where? On The Throne! cheesy

3) "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh;..." Psalm 2:4

4) "I cried unto The Lord with my voice, and He heard me out of His Holy Hill." Psalm 3:4.

Where is His Holy Hill?
Psalm 11:4 and
"The Lord is in His Holy Temple, The Lord's Throne is in heaven: His eyes behold (See), His Eye-lids Try, (React in Judgement) the children of men.

These and many more scriptures tell you where The Lord is Resident, Where He is and Where He can Always be Found!

PeaceLovJoy:

2. Where are you? And where are you always? Where are you at the relevant time?

Go on and answer the questions. Reading

Answer 1) "I have made the earth, and created man upon it" Isaiah 45:12

2) The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men,.. where are the children of men? They are always on earth. Psalm 14.

3) "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." John 8:23.

Do you now see that where The Lord is and where we are, are 2 Distinct and Separate Locations, like Melbourne is not Abuja?
Re: Can God actually talk to you by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Of course Gods do speak with their worshipers directly that's why many do hear voices from the spirit realms! 1Corinthians 8:5
But the true God inspired men to put his words in written form so that all his worshipers can be united as they concentrate his written words! John 17:17, 22
Those who still want to continue hearing him speak to them have become vulnerable to demons who keeps saying contradicting things to them, that's why you can't find any Religion having the same line of thought apart from God's own people JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Micah 4:1-3 smiley
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Good question!

Answer 1) "Our Father, Who art in Heaven"

2) "The heavens is His Throne, the earth is His Footstool". Remember, The Throne and A King are Inseparable, therefore you can Find Him where? On The Throne! cheesy

3) "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh;..." Psalm 2:4

4) "I cried unto The Lord with my voice, and He heard me out of His Holy Hill." Psalm 3:4.

Where is His Holy Hill?
Psalm 11:4 and
"The Lord is in His Holy Temple, The Lord's Throne is in heaven: His eyes behold (See), His Eye-lids Try, (React in Judgement) the children of men.

These and many more scriptures tell you where The Lord is Resident, Where He is and Where He can Always be Found!

Answer 1) "I have made the earth, and created man upon it" Isaiah 45:12

2) The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men,.. where are the children of men? They are always on earth. Psalm 14.

3) "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." John 8:23.

Do you now see that where The Lord is and where we are, are 2 Distinct and Separate Locations, like Melbourne is not Abuja?

According to you,

1. God is in heaven
2. You are on earth.

Dtruthspeaker:

How do you go to heaven to meet God when you are on earth? Kindly explain explicitly. Give 3 examples of your trips to heaven.
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Uyi168: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yes.
Through schizophrenia. grin
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Dtruthspeaker: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
PeaceLovJoy:

According to you,

1. God is in heaven
2. You are on earth.

grin Yes, I confirm this!

PeaceLovJoy:

How do you go to heaven to meet God when you are on earth? Kindly explain explicitly. Give 3 examples of your trip to heaven.

cheesy Exactly like going to Melbourne from Abuja and the First Step is To Comply with The Laws for expediting a Smooth Transmission else you shall be an illegal migrant and thus you shall be expelled. (Like the the illegal Feast Crasher in the Bible) grin

Therefore, you will require a passport, obtain an Entry Permission called Visa, then you purchase a ticket taking you to Melbourne not Addis Ababa! cheesy (U no go reach Melbourne be dat)

Hence, for A Trip to Heaven, Law 1, and the Hardest Part for all men, Psalm 24:3,4

3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?

Answer!
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
(it is here all men have trouble with, and without clearing this Passport issue, you will never be able to travel at will as you will not have the visa to Travel) cheesy

Law 2, Grant of Visa! cheesy Psalm 15

"Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

Answer!
2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent
(Very Serious Obstacle for the children of men to Pass this Visa Grant Interview, so how shall they be able to make the Trip now?)

3) Law 3, Matthew 5:20

“For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees (Pastors, Politicians, Neighbours, Friends, Family etc), YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.”

There you have it, The Laws necessary to make and Establish a Trip to Heaven. cheesy

Any more questions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can God actually talk to you by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Yes, I confirm this!

cheesy Exactly like going to Melbourne from Abuja and the First Step is To Comply with The Laws for expediting a Smooth Transmission else you shall be an illegal migrant and thus you shall be expelled. (Like the the illegal Feast Crasher in the Bible) grin

Therefore, you will require a passport, obtain an Entry Permission called Visa, then you purchase a ticket taking you to Melbourne not Addis Ababa! cheesy (U no go reach Melbourne be dat)

Hence, for A Trip to Heaven, Law 1, and the Hardest Part for all men, Psalm 24:3,4

3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?

Answer!
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
(it is here all men have trouble with, and without clearing this Passport issue, you will never be able to travel at will as you will not have the visa to Travel) cheesy

Law 2, Grant of Visa! cheesy Psalm 15

"Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

Answer!
2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent
(Very Serious Obstacle for the children of men to Pass this Visa Grant Interview, so how shall they be able to make the Trip now?)

3) Law 3, Matthew 5:20

“For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees (Pastors, Politicians, Neighbours, Friends, Family etc), YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.”

There you have it, The Laws necessary to make and Establish a Trip to Heaven. cheesy

Any more questions?

Oh! You mentioned visa. Hmmmm! I think when I am applying for visa, I am always given requirements to fulfill. I must have certain amount of money...must show I will return....must show I have a reasonable reason for traveling, etc. I can say that all you wrote above I can take as the requirements to be qualified to meet Him. So which means, you are not yet qualified to buy ticket. You are just qualified.

The above are requirements. So, let us say you have fulfilled the requirements, how do you reach that heaven? How do you always buy return tickets? How did you go there the last time?

Go on....I am reading.
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Dtruthspeaker: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
PeaceLovJoy:

Oh! You mentioned visa. Hmmmm! I think when I am applying for visa, I am always given requirements to fulfill. I must have certain amount of money...must show I will return....must show I have a reasonable reason for traveling, etc. I can say that all you wrote above I can take as the requirements to be qualified to meet Him. So which means, you are not yet qualified to buy ticket. You are just qualified.

The above are requirements. So, let us say you have fulfilled the requirements, how do you reach that heaven? How do you always buy return tickets? How did you go there the last time?

Go on....I am reading.

That is One Of The Many Many Goodness and Sweetness of The Lord, All His Things are Free! grin

You do not pay for anything. All is Provided and Supplied FOR FREE! Original "Osho Free" with No Terms and Conditions.

So all you need to do is simply comply with The Law and Find the Nearest Plane to Heaven. Your Ticket is Compliance with The Law!

For the Return Trip, why would you want to return? cheesy

However, you must return because your second body and (evil buddy) who you left behind will beckon on you to return to the affairs of this world, where you have been appointed to be.

So the return trip is in an instant. However there is More which I can not tell you at this instance.

The Lord Hates Money and did not make it but let's not off course.

Additional!
Just saw "Reasonable Reasons for Traveling", Surely, you already have reasonable reasons to embark on this Trip
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That is One Of The Many Many Goodness and Sweetness of The Lord, All His Things are Free! grin

You do not pay for anything. All is Provided and Supplied FOR FREE! Original "Osho Free" with No Terms and Conditions.

So all you need to do is simply comply with The Law and Find the Nearest Plane to Heaven. Your Ticket is Compliance with The Law!

For the Return Trip, why would you want to return? cheesy

However, you must return because your second body and (evil buddy) who you left behind will beckon on you to return to the affairs of this world, where you have been appointed to be.

So the return trip is in an instant. However there is More which I can not tell you at this instance.

The Lord Hates Money and did not make it but let's not off course.

Additional!
Just saw "Reasonable Reasons for Traveling", Surely, you already have reasonable reasons to embark on this Trip

So, in summary you go to heaven because you keep to these rules. Interesting. Hmmm!

Since you are a regular visitor, how does heaven look like. I am not asking for the description from any book or Bible. Be sincere with yourself. The heaven you always meet Him, kindly describe it for me. I am just interested. I am asking for your own description, and not the description of someone else, or Bible's description.
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Dtruthspeaker: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
PeaceLovJoy:

So, in summary you go to heaven because you keep to these rules. Interesting. Hmmm!

grin Yep!

PeaceLovJoy:

Since you are a regular visitor, how does heaven look like. I am not asking for the description from any book or Bible. Be sincere with yourself. The heaven you always meet Him, kindly describe it for me. I am just interested. I am asking for your own description, and not the description of someone else, or Bible's description.

Here is another wahala, it is Almost indescribable but I can attempt to describe it like this.

First it's a Very Very Very Pleasant Place!

Secondly, it is A Very Very Very Sweet Place, All The-Evils and Evil is Absent there and they can not even come there, (They would be killed on sight if they approach the borders thereof and the-evils know this so dey no even dey near border).

So it is the safest place for a soul to be.

Also, Heaven is the Headquarters of the earth even though they are twins. (Let's not deviate)

It is when you are there that you would know that everything you know on earth is absolute rubbish, when 1 or 2 Information are passed to you, you will know that your earthly professors are absolute "mumus,"

Time does not seem to have hold. Let me stop here for some people on earth have just disturbed my peace and altered my spirit.
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Yep!

Here is another wahala, it is Almost indescribable but I can attempt to describe it like this.

First it's a Very Very Very Pleasant Place!

Secondly, it is A Very Very Very Sweet Place, All The-Evils and Evil is Absent there and they can not even come there, (They would be killed on sight if they approach the borders thereof and the-evils know this so dey no even dey near border).

So it is the safest place for a soul to be.

Also, Heaven is the Headquarters of the earth even though they are twins. (Let's not deviate)

It is when you are there that you would know that everything you know on earth is absolute rubbish, when 1 or 2 Information are passed to you, you will know that your earthly professors are absolute "mumus,"

Time does not seem to have hold. Let me stop here for some people on earth have just disturbed my peace and altered my spirit.

Let me just assume you are kidding with all your replies. You cant even defend what you claim and where you.have visited. So, if I ask you describe your home, you will start telling me your room is sweet, your kitchen is free from rats, your compound is free from snakes. Funny! Stop making jokes out of issues many want to know about. Anyway, best of luck bro!
Re: Can God actually talk to you by joefyjade(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
First Click the link and see the content. Do not misunderstand me
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Dtruthspeaker: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
PeaceLovJoy:

Let me just assume you are kidding with all your replies. You cant even defend what you claim and where you.have visited. So, if I ask you describe your home, you will start telling me your room is sweet, your kitchen is free from rats, your compound is free from snakes. Funny! Stop making jokes out of issues many want to know about. Anyway, best of luck bro!

cheesy I am not joking!

I do not go there to see streets of gold, gates of gold and all those things, I go there for my good welfare, so that I be safe from my enemies which is why I observed that my wicked enemies can not come there.

I go so that I may understand how to beat and overcome all the wickedness and evils this world throws at its inhabitants, so that I am not affected by them, as is Written.

I go for the Rivers of Life!

Seeing that the earth is cursed with hardness, I go so that I would obtain blessings in all things:

And having received the blessings of The Lord, I go so that I may give Thanks to The Lord and report that indeed His Words are True and that it is Done as He has said.

And I am happy to report that it is indeed very well with me and my household, exactly as Written, which is why I am able to say these things!
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy I am not joking!

I do not go there to see streets of gold, gates of gold and all those things, I go there for my good welfare, so that I be safe from my enemies which is why I observed that my wicked enemies can not come there.

I go so that I may understand how to beat and overcome all the wickedness and evils this world throws at its inhabitants, so that I am not affected by them, as is Written.

I go for the Rivers of Life!

Seeing that the earth is cursed with hardness, I go so that I would obtain blessings in all things:

And having received the blessings of The Lord, I go so that I may give Thanks to The Lord and report that indeed His Words are True and that it is Done as He has said.

And I am happy to report that it is indeed very well with me and my household, exactly as Written, which is why I am able to say these things!
Heavens will help you. This is my prayer for you. Go through our convo again whenever you are free from whatsoever is intoxicating you. I am not saying you are right or wrong. But read again and see if it makes sense how you are defending your claim. You.are talking to people who have no had such experience, and you claim just doing what Psalms say is automatically going to heaven. And the seriousness and boldness you are defending are high. Describe your heaven, you said it is very sweet. Lol. And then you returned to say you did not go there to see gold. Did anyone ask you if its PS5 you dey go play there? Are you not the one who visits anytime? Oh! So gold is there too. Ok....you can continue.

Many people just take what they are taught "zombie-'ly:. Please, forgive me...gat to go. Goodluck..
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Dtruthspeaker: 3:20am On Mar 04, 2021
PeaceLovJoy:

Heavens will help you.

I have already declared it That it is well with me, so I am helped Already!

PeaceLovJoy:

You.are talking to people who have no had such experience, and you claim just doing what Psalms say is automatically going to heaven. And the seriousness and boldness you are defending are high. Describe your heaven, you said it is very sweet. Lol. And then you returned to say you did not go there to see gold. Did anyone ask you if its PS5 you dey go play there? Are you not the one who visits anytime? Oh! So gold is there too. Ok....you can continue.

I understand, I already made the mistake of going too far and did not remember

"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Well,the proof of the jollof has always been in the eating, and this is the eating thereof and I do declare it, that

"it is well with my soul and my soul is full of good things." Exactly as Written.

So, ridicule me from evening to the morning, I do not eat the bread of sorrows nor drink the wine of bitterness nor sleep the sleep of the dead.

It is vain (and foolish) for you to rise up early, to come home late, to eat the bread of sorrows, because he shall give his beloved sleep.

The Lord is become my Shepherd and I want nothing, I rest in abundance and walk safely and surely and my soul is restored.

I have authority over snakes and scorpions and Nothing can harm me, No, not even death or evil.

And the Plagues in Revelation poured out all over the world as seen in the world today, do not come near my dwelling place even though I see them, Exactly as Written.

"A Thousand shall fall by my side and ten thousand by my right hand, but it shall not come nigh (me) thee."

So ridicule on for that is how they mocked Noah till the Floods came down and swallowed them up while Noah dwelt Safely in the Ark, hence a Living dog is better than a Dead lion!
Re: Can God actually talk to you by Dtruthspeaker: 3:55am On Mar 04, 2021
PeaceLovJoy:

.., and you claim just doing what Psalms say is automatically going to heaven. And the seriousness and boldness you are defending are high..

a man's wisdom maketh his face to shine, and the boldness of his face shall be changed.

And here is what a friend who has experienced what I say, said

We humbly bow
Before You now
We lift our lives up to You
On our knees we bring
Our humble offering
Of worship and honor and praise

Boldly we come to Your throne O Father
But only by grace can we come
We've been bought by the precious blood of the Lamb
We lay down our lives before You, Jesus
We willingly give You all
As humbly at Your feet we fall
For it's the highest place of all O Lord

On this Holy ground
Our hearts bow down
Your awesome splendor overwhelms
But there is no fear
For Jesus You are here

Your shed blood has made us a way (a way)
Re: Can God actually talk to you by johnw47: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Of course Gods do speak with their worshipers directly that's why many do hear voices from the spirit realms! 1Corinthians 8:5
But the true God inspired men to put his words in written form so that all his worshipers can be united as they concentrate his written words! John 17:17, 22
Those who still want to continue hearing him speak to them have become vulnerable to demons who keeps saying contradicting things to them, that's why you can't find any Religion having the same line of thought apart from God's own people JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Micah 4:1-3 smiley

false jw mad max

of course you false jw's don't commune with God, you think the Holy Spirit is a it, a thing, a impersonable power

all you false jw's have the same line of thought because you are all told what to believe by your gb, funny

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: Can God actually talk to you by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2021
If someone ask you who told you what to believe? You'll say "Jesus" yet all of you are contradicting yourselves. So are you of the opinion that GB's teachings is unite the followers much more than the teaching of your Jesus? cheesy

johnw47:

false jw mad max
of course you false jw's don't commune with God, you think the Holy Spirit is a it, a thing, a impersonable power
all you false jw's have the same line of thought because you are all told what to believe by your gb, funny
2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can God actually talk to you by johnw47: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If someone ask you who told you what to believe? You'll say "Jesus" yet all of you are contradicting yourselves. So are you of the opinion that GB's teachings is unite the followers much more than the teaching of your Jesus? cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

confused laughing fool false jw mad max

like i said you false jw's are all told what to believe
u believe the made up teachings of evil men who have written of
many false prophecies and lies over the years of which many have been
posted here from your own false jw publications, you lot are frauds and followers of
your father and god the devil:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 Like

Re: Can God actually talk to you by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Jesus was taught what to believe by his father and God {John 5:19, 30, 8:28} the Apostles were taught what to believe by their teacher Jesus {1Corinthians 11:23} so all the disciples were taught what to believe by the Apostles! Acts 2:42
So where did you people get all these conflicting doctrines and contradicting teachings that's not in harmony from? 1Corinthians 1:10 cheesy

johnw47:

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 Like

Re: Can God actually talk to you by johnw47: 4:23am On Mar 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus was taught what to believe by his father and God {John 5:19, 30, 8:28} the Apostles were taught what to believe by their teacher Jesus {1Corinthians 11:23} so all the disciples were taught what to believe by the Apostles! Acts 2:42
So where did you get all these conflicting doctrines and contradicting teachings that's not in harmony from? 1Corinthians 1:10 cheesy

false jw mad max, always laughing like a fool at you getting it wrong
Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

cannot ever stop lying perverted false jw mad max

post the quotes of all these my conflicting doctrines and contradicting teachings, oh great habitual liar

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Re: Can God actually talk to you by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Mention the name of the church teaching the same thing because from all indications there is none of all the religions on this planet that's teaching the same thing with another which means you all belong to different Gods.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are everywhere on this planet and the teaching is ONE! Ephesians 4:5

Do you now see that your strange Jesus is a fraud? cheesy

johnw47:

false jw mad max, always laughing like a fool at you getting it wrong,
Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool cannot ever stop lying perverted false jw mad maxpost the quotes of all these my conflicting doctrines and contradicting teachings, oh great habitual liarJoh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Re: Can God actually talk to you by johnw47: 4:58am On Mar 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Mention the name of the church teaching the same thing because from all indications there is none of all the religions on this planet that's teaching the same thing with another which means you all belong to different Gods.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are everywhere on this planet and the teaching is ONE! Ephesians 4:5
Do you now see that your strange Jesus is a fraud? cheesy

perverted false jw mad max, forever laughing like a fool at you getting it wrong

so you cannot post the quotes of all these my conflicting doctrines and contradicting teachings
yet you cannot help but come back with yet more of your lies and confusion:

mad max, u very good ministerial servant of your god the devil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? / Does God Authorize Suffering To Test Our Faith In Him? / Dec 21 2012: Mayan Region Launches Apocalypse Countdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.