Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

This Stupid Bolt Driver Duped Me Of My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Stupid Bolt Driver Duped Me Of My Money (538 Views)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Stupid Bolt Driver Duped Me Of My Money by IamFINESSE: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2021
So it was getting late and it was a Friday evening and truly I don't have an ATM card so I asked this guy if takes transfer and he said yes. So on our way I ask him if has some money with so I can transfer excess to him so he can give me the balance and he said okay. For us to reach and I sent him the money but he claims he haven't seen the money and someone just ordered his ride and It's getting late so I became really worried, he now said that he can't wait for the money to reflect that I should sent my account details so he can transfer my excess back to me
Which he never did, he stopped taking my calls, sent him messages on WhatsApp but he never mind me

BTW his money was 7k and I transferred 10k to him for him to give me my 3k excess but this thief Never sent my 3k back to me after sending him my details. It might be a small money but it's still a big money for some people.

So I was able to get his pictures via Instagram handle.

Re: This Stupid Bolt Driver Duped Me Of My Money by RunzMAN: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2021
First of all your English is bad oga
Re: This Stupid Bolt Driver Duped Me Of My Money by genesixy(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2021
Petty thief spoiling his name all over the internet just because of 3k
Re: This Stupid Bolt Driver Duped Me Of My Money by IamFINESSE: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2021
RunzMAN:
First of all your English is bad oga

Thank you sir, but that's not the problem here, someone stole from me and all you cares about is my poor English

2 Likes

Re: This Stupid Bolt Driver Duped Me Of My Money by RunzMAN: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Thank you sir, but that's not the problem here, someone stole from me and all you cares about is my poor English

With a good understanding of what you are insinuating, it can go along way of helping out...
Re: This Stupid Bolt Driver Duped Me Of My Money by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2021
Na so one bolt driver carry my #100 balance japa up till today.He carry me from opebi road to yaba.The fare was #1400.So I paid him #1500.He said he didn't have #100 change.So after waiting for several minutes,he said I was delaying his business,that he would transfer the change with airtime.I agreed.Na so the guy take go without sending it.Dont castigate me because of #100.I need that money too.We all dey face bad governance.If him money remain #100 for my hand,he for disgrace me.You no come asked for your money through his Instagram handle?
Re: This Stupid Bolt Driver Duped Me Of My Money by IamFINESSE: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Joysticks:
Na so one bolt driver carry my #100 balance japa up till today.He carry me from opebi road to yaba.The fare was #1400.So I paid him #1500.He said he didn't have #100 change.So after waiting for several minutes,he said I was delaying his business,that he would transfer the change with airtime.I agreed.Na so the guy take go without sending it.Dont castigate me because of #100.I need that money too.We all dey face bad governance.If him money remain #100 for my hand,he for disgrace me.You no come asked for your money through his Instagram handle?

I'm not doing this with the intention of getting my money back but to let the world knows he is a petty thief

Below is his WhatsAppp number

Re: This Stupid Bolt Driver Duped Me Of My Money by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Report him to bolt.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Favour In This Situation. / Home Massage Service In Lagos Island / Partner Or Roomate Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.