Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Are Girls This Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls This Stupid (2642 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls This Stupid by Elizkid: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2023
I just read a thread that made me flair up this morning.

https://www.nairaland.com/7802183/should-forgive

Not enough people are talking about what women go through in the hands of their men, especially the ones who love foolishly. They subject themselves to all kinds of abuse. Better men will be out there seeking their time, but they'll say it's useless fvckboys they want to be with.

As a woman, whenever you start seeings signs that your partner is susceptible to physical abuse, walk away and never look back. If you die while staying put, your loved ones will only cry for a few days and move on.

Be wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls This Stupid by SenecaTheYonger: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2023
Elizkid:

Not enough people are talking about what women go through in the hands of their men, especially the ones who love foolishly. They subject themselves to all kinds of abuse. Better men will be out there seeking their time, but they'll say it's useless fvckboys they want to be with.

As a woman, whenever you start seeings signs that your partner is susceptible to physical abuse, walk away and never look back. If you die while staying put, your loved ones will only cry for a few days and move on.

Be wise.

You know women like men that give them sleepless night right? Like they actually love it. I don’t know why you’re killing yourself for them.

Even if I see one who’s head is being smashed on the road side, if she’s a young girl, I won’t help because I feel it something they like.

4 Likes

Re: Are Girls This Stupid by Zigzagman: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2023
Greatest take I've heard on this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU3zIpAEQ64

Women who've actually been scammed by love. Spot on.
Re: Are Girls This Stupid by talk2hb1(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Elizkid:

Be wise.
How Old are You, Please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls This Stupid by Elizkid: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2023
talk2hb1:

How Old are You, Please?

Old enough to have witnessed physical abuse in people's relationships and know that it shouldn't be tolerated, wether from a male or female partner.

Now you can crawl back to wherever you came from.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Girls This Stupid by talented321: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2023
How many topics have u created concerning men''
Because men face more betray than women'
Do you know what it takes to pay a woman throughout her university days' and this the same woman will boldly say to ur face that she don't like u again.
Have u ever been betrayed by a woman?
Have u ever experience one in ur neighbourhood?
Oga nobody is perfect but women are more dangerous than men.
U hardly hear of women simping' but men simp everyday.
Elizkid:

Old enough to have witnessed physical abuse in people's relationships and know that it shouldn't be tolerated, wether from a male or female partner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls This Stupid by Savedday2: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2023
This one never know how wicked and evil 9ja girls are!

Anyways, I will leave you to learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls This Stupid by talk2hb1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Elizkid:

I just want to know if you are old enough to be in active relationship, I guess you have answered my question!
Affirming my Notion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Girls This Stupid by Memberclub(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Such a weird story.
Re: Are Girls This Stupid by Autobot05: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
My friend’s neighbor beats his babe frequently and she still come back time after time

Maybe women like men that maltreat them

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls This Stupid by Zigzagman: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Autobot05:
My friend’s neighbor beats his babe frequently and she still come back time after time

Maybe women like men that maltreat them

Hmmn
Re: Are Girls This Stupid by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

You know women like men that give them sleepless night right? Like they actually love it. I don’t know why you’re killing yourself for them.

Even if I see one who’s head is being smashed on the road side, if she’s a young girl, I won’t help because I feel it something they like.
wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Girls This Stupid by Goodlady(f): 1:03am On Aug 15, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

We do t like abuses. The op is right!

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Among Sisters! / / Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.