Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool (574 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Why Do Jamaican Girls Dress So Cool, Sexy, Brave And Daring / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool by Ilamina(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
He even watches the matrix smiley
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool by gfon(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Seems one of my akwa ibom brother dey give you quality knacks,seems the niggar dey always leave you mesmerised

1 Like

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yes they can be very cool and the ones who are handsome among them can sweep someone off her feet,there's something about some of them sha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool by gfon(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
Yes they can be very cool and the ones who are handsome among them can sweep someone off her feet,there's something about some of them sha
what's the something?please do enlighten me
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
gfon:
what's the something?please do enlighten me
Most akwa Ibom men I know are very cute,cool and classy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool by gfon(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
Most akwa Ibom men I know are very cute,cool and classy
interesting,you not far from the truth.Am an akwa ibomite though.Add accomodating to that list of your's.
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
gfon:
interesting,you not far from the truth.Am an akwa ibomite though.Add accomodating to that list of your's.
I don't know about that sha
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool by gfon(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
I don't know about that sha
now you know,go into the world and preach the good news
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool by Ilamina(f): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool by danvon(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hanty just say you want to 4k an Akwa ibom man, don't make guys from other states start to hate them
Re: Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Cool by KingLion007(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
Glad you say this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breast Kissing / S*x With My Father Wife / Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.