Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony (24089 Views)

Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Henix:
More reasons for him to continue being arrogant

Do am if e easy.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by AsawanaDgreat: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
My G, carry on
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

You don't know that there are Nigerians with Grammys?

FYI, they are ALL Yorubas.

That's why you are now sad that a none Yoruba as been nominated and you don't want him to win, you prefer that frog voice abi? Well, for your information, you can organize your own award show

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Wickedfacts: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

I know you are sad and envious that burna boy came from no wear and overtook your frog voice artist. But thank God say them no dey use money to get Grammy nomination. So my guy, be happy for your country man if be wins it. You won't die young.

Who is this myopic fool? You, Davido, Burna and whoever fed you this morning are all foolish together.

I'm talking about winning Grammys and you are calling me a Davido fan. It is your elders at home who are Davido fans.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Fragility6: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

I love you from afar OluwaBurna
How much for a night?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by mozona(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
this guy head go dey big more more now...

kudos to him
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
If this guy win this thing ehn i sorry for davido and others

Are you hoping for him not to win ?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
ikorodureporta:
e mean say no Grammy for am

Grammy is not Headies or sound city award that is organised by corrupt Nigerians like you. The white men appreciate good sounds.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Wickedfacts: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

That's why you are now sad that a none Yoruba as been nominated and you don't want him to win, you prefer that frog voice abi? Well, for your information, you can organize your own award show

Are you aware that Burna is derived from Ebunoluwa which is a Yoruba word and is Burna's first name?
Or you foolishly think Grammys cares what tribe you're from?

I don't know how a single person can contain such huge amount of stupidity.

Grammy picks the best and in music, the best happen to be Yorubas just like in football, Igbos are leading lights.

Take your inbred stupidity out of my mentions.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by na2016: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
garfield1:

This is a big sign that he has won it.he is Nigeria's greatest musician

Exactly. I think he won this year's own.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
ayatt:

what's the correlation between the topic and "frog voice"?

Ogbeni you are panned.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Who is this myopic fool? You, Davido, Burna and whoever fed you this morning are all foolish together.

I'm talking about winning Grammys and you are calling me a Davido fan. It is your elders at home who are Davido fans.

Abeg no vex, Burna is winning the Grammy.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by sunboy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
positivevibez:
Burna boy has the right connection not that him too sabi sing but him know people for the game

So your point being ? He bribed his way up ? Smh naija mentality.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Are you aware that Burna is derived from Ebunoluwa which is a Yoruba word and is Burna's first name?

Grammy picks the best and in music, the best happen to be Yorubas just like in football, Igbos are leading lights.

Oloriburuku, your brought tribe into this matter at first. Burna is not a Yoruba boy. Nigga is from the south south (area). E clear ?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Grammy Award is like Ballon d'or. Burna boy is in a class of his own. Davido na local champion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by ayatt(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

Ogbeni you are panned.

i'm not. I am a fan of good music, i love wizkid, davido and burna.
You should do well on your spelling though.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by slimik: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

Awon imessage girls how market?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
ayatt:

what's the correlation between the topic and "frog voice"?

E no concern me. Burna is winning the Grammy and that shows he is the biggest after fella.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mrshocker:
My guy EGO will increase by 100%. I love his arrogance

Arrogance got nobody anywhere. Don’t confuse hype with arrogance.

Perform what song sef? The album is dry... just about 3 songs that are averagely good. undecided
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by omaclarry(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Burna just perform "BANK ON IT" with a very good chior and watch the world stand still for u.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Mandela27: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Burna be repping pH city since 19crawcraw

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
ayatt:

i'm not. I am a fan of good music, i love wizkid, davido and burna.

You should do well on your spelling though.

So who sings better between Burna Boy and Davido if you claim to be a fan of good music ? Thanks for your correction sir.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by ofiko123(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nice one... Congratulations to Burna boy..More to come for him...
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by 09085607453king: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

.. Na waooo
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

His name is Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, Ebunoluwa is not his first name, he is from Rivers, just like Rotimi Amaechi, is from rivers doesn’t mean they are Yoruba, I have a Bros named Ayo but we are from warri.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by DrayZee: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Well, Burna himself has stated on several occasions that he isn’t Yoruba, neither are his parents Yoruba. Damini is his first name and has always been
“Na me dem dey mistake for Yoruba boy” is a quote from one of his songs.
No one can deny that he’s has some sort of Yoruba influence, but don’t call him a Yoruba boy. He’s always claimed his Port Harcourt heritage, he’s never done that for for the Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadowmancer:
The state of the nation is not different from that of a bruised Somalia or devastated Baghdad yet you're all about Chioma, Laycon, Steflon-Don, BurnaBoy Wizkid Davido Ka3na OmahLay Fire Boy Nairamarley etc who are all distractions to the pressing issues you foolish youths and the suffering masses should be concern about in this expired contraption of a burning country. If the jihadists takes over now or anytime and launch out a large scale, all-out war that has been well organized and orchestrated to attack and wipe out everyone in a month or two right after they have NIN-blocked both your line and that of your relatives or feeble grandmother or friends in the village which they are meant to call others for help with, by then, it will be too late and what Africa Chyna, Wizkid and Burna Boy can do would be to release a sorrowful audio track from their music studio in abroad where they enjoy Hennessy with their white babes.

Una no wan get sense at all.

Bro, you're not blind. You see truly. Their fruits brought to the South are grown with poisoned substances such as highly chemicalized, toxic fertilizers... numerous evidence abound. They have a team of injected trained on how to injects them before been dispatched to the South. Evidence are obvious such as can be seen in many of the oranges surrounded with black tiny spots indicating marks of syringe penetration, tomatoes and peppers that always turn watery after been blended (no matter the size or number), groundnuts that doesn't even last up to a week before it changes texture and taste etc. Not too long ago did a video went viral of a caught Fulani man who demonstrated how they mix rat poison with Milo and Bournvita satchels after been cut open and sealed back at the tip of the top using a pressing iron so as to make it look untampered to the unsuspecting ignoramuses of the South who deludes themselves with one Nijeriya. It is a well known fact among Yoruba butchers that their cattle are force fed from young with various diabolic nonsense enchanted with islamic mysticism so as to render zombified all those who consume their beef in the south, reason why many southerners are blind to recognize how they carry out unbelievable acts against them and are too perplexed to respond or take actions. Not to say their islamic hontu-porku works on everyone that eat their red meat, as contstantly discovered in the intestines of the sickly cows when they are butchered at the various abbattoirs throughout the southern, that is if it works at all, but to show how evil and inhumane this fulani black arab mongrels are, solution is not restructuring, solution is for this expired mere geographic contraption to deamalgamate.

FUN FACTS:

NAME::
Neejeryia (Fulfude)
Nigeria (British)
9ja (Hapless ignoramus)
EXPIRY DATE: 100YRS
CONDITION: CRASHING
BORN: 1914
DIED: 2014
PROOF OF DEATH: Aso Rock
DEATH CERTIFICATE: 100 Naira Note (1914-2014 Centenary)
CONCEPTION: Amalgamation
TYPE: Forced Union
FATHER: Frederick Lugard
MOTHER: Flora Shaw
GODFATHER: British Imperial
GODMOTHER: Queen Victoria
BEQUEATHED TO: Landless Fulani black Arabs
PURPOSE of BEQUEATH: Retrogression of native black populace.
INHERITED BY: Kleptocrats, Hegemonists, Cabals
LEGACY: Fantastic Corruption
SOLUTION: #ENDnigeriaNOW
RESOLUTION: Deamalgamation
RESTRUCTURING: Too late
LIFE SUPPORT: Yoruba(50%) Igbos(30%) Others(20%)
DEATH SUPPORT:[/b]Fulani(70%) Hausa(30%)
[b]STANDARD OF LIVING:
Cambodian Worse
INFRASTRUCTURE: Decay
FEDERALISM: Fake
DEMOCRACY: False
EGALITARIAN: Untrue
WELFARISM: Non-existent
SENATORIALISM: Disguised
LAW: Draconian
SECURITY: Zero
DEFENSE: Porous
ECONOMY: Shambolic
HUMANISM: World's Worse Violator of human Right
HARDSHIP PENETRATION:
Elites(0.5%)
Masses(99.3%)
Terrorists(0.2%)
POVERTY RATIO:
Rich class(0%)
Super Rich(0%)
Middle-Class (non-existent)
Managing-Class (10%)
Poor Class(30%)
Extremely Poor (70%)
CURRENT DISPOSITION OF THE ENCAGED: Apathetic (60%)
Anomic (30%)
Hopefuls (5%)
Opportunists(4%)
Exploiters (1%)

We were hopeless during Jonathan’s time also. Only diezani and her boys, Pdp clicks where enjoying at the expense of the whole country. So scrap that 2014 date u put there out of bias. undecided

Every sensible thing ended in yaradua’s time. undecided

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Aksnoopy: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
If an artiste is scheduled to perform at an award ceremony that means the artiste won't win any award.
Performing is just a form of consolation. grin
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by King44(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

make sense
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by babatee90(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Arrogance got nobody anywhere. Don’t confuse hype with arrogance.

Perform what song sef? The album is dry... just about 3 songs that are averagely good. undecided
he’s performing at a pre-show not the main event o
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by babatee90(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Aksnoopy:
If an artiste is scheduled to perform at an award ceremony that means the artiste won't win any award.
Performing is just a form of consolation. grin
I swear exactly what I’ve noticed too...especially Grammys

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by temi1290: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

We all learn every day

Can you name this Nigerian grammy winners please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back / Picture From TIWA Savage TECNO Blue Santa Visitation / Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.