Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony (24506 Views)

Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) / Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by AlphaLover: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

You don't know that there are Nigerians with Grammys?

FYI, they are ALL Yorubas.

This pig has been crying all Iover the thread

E pain am die

No one knows the useless drummer who won it before by attache grin
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
babatee90:
he’s performing at a pre-show not the main event o

That’s another issue I don’t like. Africans only performing at pre shows shows we ain’t good enough or there yet. Still sub categories.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Liposure: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Sikiru Adepoju with 2 Grammys is a half Nigerian?
sade adu and seal are
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by ayatt(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

E no concern me. Burna is winning the Grammy and that shows he is the biggest after fella.

I actually want burna to win this grammy.
he is very good, no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by ayatt(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

So who sings better between Burna Boy and Davido if you claim to be a fan of good music ? Thanks for your correction sir.

Both of them are good. they are unique!
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Keketu(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

I love you from afar OluwaBurna
wow please pm me today thank
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
ayatt:

Both of them are good. they are unique!

You did not answer my question.
Burna Boy will shock you all.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Drizzy5001(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
I like Burna's music, but dude is way too arrogant.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by martineverest(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Femi Kuti has earned back to back nominations too
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by ayatt(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

You did not answer my question. Burna Boy will shock you all.

shock us all? yeah we want it. see let me tell you, i may even like Burna more than you.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by AlphaLover: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

The problem is that Grammys is not a Nigerian award. So, no one cares if he's the best in Nigeria.
All those who won it didn't win because they were the best in their respective countries. It is not by zoning.

Pig stop grunting in pains grin

Burna boy is winning the award for dogs he wrote and sang

Your drummer drummed on songs he didn't own and no one knows him

Burna is our niger delta champion and he is winning it
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by AlphaLover: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
[s]
Wickedfacts:

Are you aware that Burna is derived from Ebunoluwa which is a Yoruba word and is Burna's first name?
Or you foolishly think Grammys cares what tribe you're from?

I don't know how a single person can contain such huge amount of stupidity.

Grammy picks the best and in music, the best happen to be Yorubas just like in football, Igbos are leading lights.

Take your inbred stupidity out of my mentions.

[/s]

Shut up there dirty thing

Attache by force

Burna is pure rivers boy

No single dirty yoruba blood mixed there

Oluwaburna is a stage name animal like you won't understand

Tribalistic dirty low life thing like you

Burna is more than all the yeye yoruba artists put togethe
Thief

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by AlphaLover: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Who is this myopic fool? You, Davido, Burna and whoever fed you this morning are all foolish together.

I'm talking about winning Grammys and you are calling me a Davido fan. It is your elders at home who are Davido fans.

Hungry filthy pig

Davido is a dirty talentless yoruba boy like wizkid

All you guys know is to sing love love

Burna sings life songs

Which yoruba artists will ever perform at the grammy or get burnas level ?

grin
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by AFONJACOW(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

better reduce the excess fat because according to new finding and research, Auntie corona vaccine no dey work for fatty people , don't be left behind hit the gym
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by mrdharkchild(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

You will b someone's mum in the future. Do u girls ever think about that before exposing your meat to the market?
What's your gain for this babe?
Or is it because better clothes are now expensive?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by GoldenLady714: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Burna boy my real niggarrrr....

Where are those untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice fans ...
Let me smoke some weed this afternoon with burna boy song titled "smoke some weed"
What is the name of the music app on your comment?
I'm in need of a good music app with those features for Android.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Wickedfacts: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
AlphaLover:

Hungry filthy pig

Davido is a dirty talentless yoruba boy like wizkid

All you guys know is to sing love love

Burna sings life songs

Which yoruba artists will ever perform at the grammy or get burnas level ?

grin

Yorubas aren't side pieces to perform at Grammys without winning anything. Yorubas win the Grammys straight up and bounce. 11 Grammys is no joke.

I will ignore your other rants, I don't banter with lesser humans.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by 001spice: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

Wat is diz
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Wickedfacts: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
AlphaLover:

Shut up there dirty thing

Attache by force

Burna is pure rivers boy

No single dirty yoruba blood mixed there

Oluwaburna is a stage name animal like you won't understand

Tribalistic dirty low life thing like you

Burna is more than all the yeye yoruba artists put togethe
Thief

Burna is more than Wizkid? grin grin
Even Burna's greatest influence is Fela, a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by backtalkG(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

baby mama spotted cheesy
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by unitysheart(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

I Sabi you.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by 001spice: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
positivevibez:
Burna boy has the right connection not that him too sabi sing but him know people for the game
yes i agree wit u.the people u introduce him to abi ?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by AlphaLover: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Yorubas aren't side pieces to perform at Grammys without winning anything. Yorubas win the Grammys straight up and bounce. 11 Grammys is no joke.

I will ignore your other rants, I don't banter with lesser humans.

Hahahahahaha

Pig, 0erformers at grammy side pieces ? grin

Jay-z ,madonna, rhianna, beyonce ,prince, elton john, adele, celine dion, etc have all performed at grammys

Yet only Burna and not a yoruba pig is performing

Cry all you want...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Wickedfacts: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
DrayZee:

Well, Burna himself has stated on several occasions that he isn’t Yoruba, neither are his parents Yoruba. Damini is his first name and has always been
“Na me dem dey mistake for Yoruba boy” is a quote from one of his songs.
No one can deny that he’s has some sort of Yoruba influence, but don’t call him a Yoruba boy. He’s always claimed his Port Harcourt heritage, he’s never done that for for the Yoruba.

Yes, he has always claimed his PH heritage but none for the Yorubas indeed.
Why does he infuse Yoruba Language and wordings in his songs?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by AlphaLover: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Burna is more than Wizkid? grin grin
Even Burna's greatest influence is Fela, a Yoruba man.

Wizkid is a baby where Burna boy is.

Burna has out classed wizkids generation

Infact wizkid himself will bow to Burna

Wizkid isn't on Asa level talkless of Burna

Wizkid didn't even get his own song on beyonce's looking album but only Burna was given his own song

Wizkid had to sing backup .. argue with facts kiddo

Wizkid can never be seen on burna level worldwide wizkid is a local champion
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Wickedfacts: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
AlphaLover:

Hahahahahaha

Pig, 0erformers at grammy side pieces ? grin

Jay-z ,madonna, rhianna, beyonce ,prince, elton john, adele, celine dion, etc have all performed at grammys

Yet only Burna and not a yoruba pig is performing

Cry all you want...

Femi Kuti has had more nominations than Burna.

When Burna loses this one too, he will go back to singing in beer parlours and fighting on social media. grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by AlphaLover: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Femi Kuti has had more nominations than Burna.

When Burna loses this one too, he will go back to singing in beer parlours and fighting on social media. grin

Imagine only giants you can compare to Burna not that dirty wizkid and davido

grin

Burna is winning the grammy then he will rise above your femi kuti forever

Lol

Yoruba pig
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Wickedfacts: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
temi1290:

Can you name this Nigerian grammy winners please

13 grammy awards as follows

Lekan Babalola: 2 Grammy Awards

Seal (Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel): 4 Grammy Awards

Sade Ade (Helen Folashade Adu): 1 Grammy Award

Chamillionaire (Hakeem seriki): 1 Grammy Award

sikiru adepoju: 2 Grammy Awards

Kevin Olusola: 3 Grammy Awards

King Sunny Ade and Femi Kuti have both been nominated 2 times and 4 times respectively but yet to win

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by colizee(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

Aliens and paw paw.... The female version grin grin
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by donforeign: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
tunize:

Bros there was no way burna could have won Angelique kidjo na mama africa that woman be ooh she and burns music wise nor be mate at all.

Go n sit down jare.
Burna boy deserve that grammy.. how many countries kidjo top chart with her music... Make we just chill
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by clothingonline(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

Oloriburuku, your brought tribe into this matter at first. Burna is not a Yoruba boy. Nigga is from the south south (area). E clear ?
Wow happy to hear pls which local language does he use to sing ?
I want to start downloading his song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo / Nuella Njubigbo Launches Ankara-inspired Fashion Line / Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.