Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony (24082 Views)

Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

BET and GRAMMY are not on the same level.

Same sub category shit bro.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
lukui:
i love oyinbo man,

they will let ***** man do the work and they will the credit

monkey dey work, baboon dey chop

burna go perform like die, last last the award will be given to another person like last year

many south african don carry grammy, but nigeria na big wahala
You're a realist..

Many realists have it at the back of their minds that Damini is not bringing home the Grammy, it's a no-brainer...
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by cattylove7(f): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
I NOTICE M0ST PEOPLE WHO PERFORM AT D GRAMMIES HARDLY WIN BUT I PRAY BURNABOY WINS www.cattylove.com
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by GoldenLady714: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Burna boy my real niggarrrr....

Where are those untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice fans ...
Let me smoke some weed this afternoon with burna boy song titled "smoke some weed"

Baby girl...it is called audio mack
Thanks I have gotten it.��
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Alaganature(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bluethong1:
Awwwww my crush!

I love you from afar OluwaBurna
Nothing to offer just big breasts..
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by tunize(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Kidjo is not in Burnas league at all.
Good you know if you're to rate dem br rate dem alike which ever way they're both good at wat dey do.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by ussv: 4:09am On Mar 04, 2021
lukui:
i love oyinbo man,

burna go perform like die, last last the award will be given to another person like last year

Maybe.......just maybe this is our year
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Tedpgrass: 4:54am On Mar 04, 2021
positivevibez:
Burna boy has the right connection not that him too sabi sing but him know people for the game

Completely disagree

Hope he wins the gram!!

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 5:18am On Mar 04, 2021
jaxxy:

Same sub category shit bro.

Your favorite can't be invited to Grammy. Grammy is for the best and the best only.

Get use to sound city and hiptv awards.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Samsonklin(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2021
ayatt:
kiss

the poster above, you can lick burna's ass without sounding daft.
Very daft. The guy is always daft.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by AlphaLover: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Femi Kuti has had more nominations than Burna.

When Burna loses this one too, he will go back to singing in beer parlours and fighting on social media. grin

Piglet liar grin

Femi kuti was only nominated in 2012 and 2014 , twice only just like Burna

But being a piglet liar who has no facts but hatred and tribalism u won't know that would u?

slowpoke

grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2021
candygist:

Your favorite can't be invited to Grammy. Grammy is for the best and the best only.

Get use to sound city and hiptv awards.

Who’s talking or comparing with a fav? cheesy I’m not just pleased with all these sub categories. I want a mudafucking real ass Grammy. cheesy
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by DedeNkem: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
I hope not a pre-event performance.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by 9jaRealist: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2021
shadowmancer:
The state of the nation is not different from that of a bruised Somalia or devastated Baghdad yet you're all about Chioma, Laycon, Steflon-Don, BurnaBoy Wizkid Davido Ka3na OmahLay Fire Boy Nairamarley etc who are all distractions to the pressing issues you foolish youths and the suffering masses should be concern about in this expired contraption of a burning country. If the jihadists takes over now or anytime and launch out a large scale, all-out war that has been well organized and orchestrated to attack and wipe out everyone in a month or two right after they have NIN-blocked both your line and that of your relatives or feeble grandmother or friends in the village which they are meant to call others for help with, by then, it will be too late and what Africa Chyna, Wizkid and Burna Boy can do would be to release a sorrowful audio track from their music studio in abroad where they enjoy Hennessy with their white babes.

Una no wan get sense at all.

Bro, you're not blind. You see truly. Their fruits brought to the South are grown with poisoned substances such as highly chemicalized, toxic fertilizers... numerous evidence abound. They have a team of injected trained on how to injects them before been dispatched to the South. Evidence are obvious such as can be seen in many of the oranges surrounded with black tiny spots indicating marks of syringe penetration, tomatoes and peppers that always turn watery after been blended (no matter the size or number), groundnuts that doesn't even last up to a week before it changes texture and taste etc. Not too long ago did a video went viral of a caught Fulani man who demonstrated how they mix rat poison with Milo and Bournvita satchels after been cut open and sealed back at the tip of the top using a pressing iron so as to make it look untampered to the unsuspecting ignoramuses of the South who deludes themselves with one Nijeriya. It is a well known fact among Yoruba butchers that their cattle are force fed from young with various diabolic nonsense enchanted with islamic mysticism so as to render zombified all those who consume their beef in the south, reason why many southerners are blind to recognize how they carry out unbelievable acts against them and are too perplexed to respond or take actions. Not to say their islamic hontu-porku works on everyone that eat their red meat, as contstantly discovered in the intestines of the sickly cows when they are butchered at the various abbattoirs throughout the southern, that is if it works at all, but to show how evil and inhumane this fulani black arab mongrels are, solution is not restructuring, solution is for this expired mere geographic contraption to deamalgamate.

FUN FACTS:

NAME::
Neejeryia (Fulfude)
Nigeria (British)
9ja (Hapless ignoramus)
EXPIRY DATE: 100YRS
CONDITION: CRASHING
BORN: 1914
DIED: 2014
PROOF OF DEATH: Aso Rock
DEATH CERTIFICATE: 100 Naira Note (1914-2014 Centenary)
CONCEPTION: Amalgamation
TYPE: Forced Union
FATHER: Frederick Lugard
MOTHER: Flora Shaw
GODFATHER: British Imperial
GODMOTHER: Queen Victoria
BEQUEATHED TO: Landless Fulani black Arabs
PURPOSE of BEQUEATH: Retrogression of native black populace.
INHERITED BY: Kleptocrats, Hegemonists, Cabals
LEGACY: Fantastic Corruption
SOLUTION: #ENDnigeriaNOW
RESOLUTION: Deamalgamation
RESTRUCTURING: Too late
LIFE SUPPORT: Yoruba(50%) Igbos(30%) Others(20%)
DEATH SUPPORT:[/b]Fulani(70%) Hausa(30%)
[b]STANDARD OF LIVING:
Cambodian Worse
INFRASTRUCTURE: Decay
FEDERALISM: Fake
DEMOCRACY: False
EGALITARIAN: Untrue
WELFARISM: Non-existent
SENATORIALISM: Disguised
LAW: Draconian
SECURITY: Zero
DEFENSE: Porous
ECONOMY: Shambolic
HUMANISM: World's Worse Violator of human Right
HARDSHIP PENETRATION:
Elites(0.5%)
Masses(99.3%)
Terrorists(0.2%)
POVERTY RATIO:
Rich class(0%)
Super Rich(0%)
Middle-Class (non-existent)
Managing-Class (10%)
Poor Class(30%)
Extremely Poor (70%)
CURRENT DISPOSITION OF THE ENCAGED: Apathetic (60%)
Anomic (30%)
Hopefuls (5%)
Opportunists(4%)
Exploiters (1%)

Some of you do not realize that life is MULTIDIMENSIONAL...
Abegi go hug transformer if you can only the bad aspects of life! SMH

Not that long ago, Rwandans were slaughtering each other in fratricidal genocide...
Today, it’s a model of development among emerging nations, but stay fixated on negativity!

>
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by 9jaRealist: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
You're a realist..

Many realists have it at the back of their minds that Damini is not bringing home the Grammy, it's a no-brainer...

Abegi, don’t insult real Realists... grin
Reality is that we have already ordered bubbly for Burna’s VICTORY party!
>
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by 9jaRealist: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2021
lukui:
i love oyinbo man,

Dude, go handle your obvious LOW SELF-ESTEEM issues...smh undecided
>
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi, don’t insult real Realists... grin Reality is that we have already ordered bubbly for Burna’s VICTORY party! >
Ironical..
Let see what happens..
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by donforeign: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
tunize:

I'm sitted already. Could just go and listen to Angelique kidjo's songs then you will understand what am saying and beside Grammy is not the headies awards where favouritism rules.

Which yeye songs angelique kidjo dey sing.. just african rythm n nothing more.. u dey hear south african ni..
Baba comot here.. liar
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by tunize(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
donforeign:

Which yeye songs angelique kidjo dey sing.. just african rythm n nothing more.. u dey hear south african ni..
Baba comot here.. liar
I nor need to hear south africa language before I go know good music. I rest my case before u come insult join grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy & Iyanya Dancing Azonto (Pictures) / 15 Nigerian Celebrities Who Had Babies In 2017 / Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.