Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony (24513 Views)

Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) / Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by tonididdy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
lukui:
i love oyinbo man,

they will let ***** man do the work and they will the credit

monkey dey work, baboon dey chop

burna go perform like die, last last the award will be given to another person like last year

many south african don carry grammy, but nigeria na big wahala
Burna is winning it this year... 9 out of 10 times if you perform at the Grammys, you always win an award same night.

AG

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by tonididdy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
positivevibez:
Burna boy has the right connection not that him too sabi sing but him know people for the game
Music takes you places dude
. You can't take good music and hard work away from burna.

.. If the connection easy na cuppy and David never get granny each.

You have to be in the elites of standout musicians to be recognized let alone be nominated.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadowmancer:
Self-believing Nigerians were also without hope during the junta period of the mongrelized half breed fulanis called IBB and Abacha, even in those cruel era before theirs. It is obvious you became politically conscious as at the time of those who you mentioned in your respond to me. Political parties or not, Nigerian has always been an evil country where the native people are subjugated and destroyed in the glorification and advancement of the jihadists in power since the 70s and even before (consult my old post to learn). All political parties in Nijeriya have been structured in a way that even if they have genuine ideologies to which they are driven by, it is all to serve the interests of the fulani black arab oligarch and their facilitators. int Everything you do is indirectly geared to sustain their jihad which are carried out in many forms and different disguises and not just Boko Haram and bandits and herdman. You want to make this about PDP vs APC when they are actually one and the same.

Quite funny, skewed and biased analysis of the situation. U have formed ur own opinions from wild assumptions. Was obasanjo not president for 8 years and even wanted to do a 3rd term? Was he Fulani or entitled to power?

I can conclude u are perhaps Igbo and speaking from a bitter and marginalized point of view so i can understand some of ur extreme opinions and wild assumptions bt pls be objective as well, leave the emotional baggage out of ur analysis.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by walkingshadow911: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
temi1290:

Can you name this Nigerian grammy winners please
Wickedfacts:
Nigerians have won 11 Grammy before Burna boy even became known. Sikiru Adepoju beats only drums but he has 2 Grammys.

I hope Burna gets a Grammy cos he is yet to recover from the shock of losing the last one. Probably, that's what made him mental.
temi1290:

Can you name this Nigerian grammy winners please
Wickedfacts:
Nigerians have won 11 Grammy before Burna boy even became known. Sikiru Adepoju beats only drums but he has 2 Grammys.

I hope Burna gets a Grammy cos he is yet to recover from the shock of losing the last one. Probably, that's what made him mental.

performing at the Grammy ain't no joke, i hope he win it this time . his songs r not about simpin on yash n boobs like others. i dont think i have his music on my phone now self. but Grammy dont celebrate mediocrity sha
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadowmancer:
The state of the nation is not different from that of a bruised Somalia or devastated Baghdad yet you're all about Chioma, Laycon, Steflon-Don, BurnaBoy Wizkid Davido Ka3na OmahLay Fire Boy Nairamarley etc who are all distractions to the pressing issues you foolish youths and the suffering masses should be concern about in this expired contraption of a burning country. If the jihadists takes over now or anytime and launch out a large scale, all-out war that has been well organized and orchestrated to attack and wipe out everyone in a month or two right after they have NIN-blocked both your line and that of your relatives or feeble grandmother or friends in the village which they are meant to call others for help with, by then, it will be too late and what Africa Chyna, Wizkid and Burna Boy can do would be to release a sorrowful audio track from their music studio in abroad where they enjoy Hennessy with their white babes.

Una no wan get sense at all.

Bro, you're not blind. You see truly. Their fruits brought to the South are grown with poisoned substances such as highly chemicalized, toxic fertilizers... numerous evidence abound. They have a team of injected trained on how to injects them before been dispatched to the South. Evidence are obvious such as can be seen in many of the oranges surrounded with black tiny spots indicating marks of syringe penetration, tomatoes and peppers that always turn watery after been blended (no matter the size or number), groundnuts that doesn't even last up to a week before it changes texture and taste etc. Not too long ago did a video went viral of a caught Fulani man who demonstrated how they mix rat poison with Milo and Bournvita satchels after been cut open and sealed back at the tip of the top using a pressing iron so as to make it look untampered to the unsuspecting ignoramuses of the South who deludes themselves with one Nijeriya. It is a well known fact among Yoruba butchers that their cattle are force fed from young with various diabolic nonsense enchanted with islamic mysticism so as to render zombified all those who consume their beef in the south, reason why many southerners are blind to recognize how they carry out unbelievable acts against them and are too perplexed to respond or take actions. Not to say their islamic hontu-porku works on everyone that eat their red meat, as contstantly discovered in the intestines of the sickly cows when they are butchered at the various abbattoirs throughout the southern, that is if it works at all, but to show how evil and inhumane this fulani black arab mongrels are, solution is not restructuring, solution is for this expired mere geographic contraption to deamalgamate.

FUN FACTS:

NAME::
Neejeryia (Fulfude)
Nigeria (British)
9ja (Hapless ignoramus)
EXPIRY DATE: 100YRS
CONDITION: CRASHING
BORN: 1914
DIED: 2014
PROOF OF DEATH: Aso Rock
DEATH CERTIFICATE: 100 Naira Note (1914-2014 Centenary)
CONCEPTION: Amalgamation
TYPE: Forced Union
FATHER: Frederick Lugard
MOTHER: Flora Shaw
GODFATHER: British Imperial
GODMOTHER: Queen Victoria
BEQUEATHED TO: Landless Fulani black Arabs
PURPOSE of BEQUEATH: Retrogression of native black populace.
INHERITED BY: Kleptocrats, Hegemonists, Cabals
LEGACY: Fantastic Corruption
SOLUTION: #ENDnigeriaNOW
RESOLUTION: Deamalgamation
RESTRUCTURING: Too late
LIFE SUPPORT: Yoruba(50%) Igbos(30%) Others(20%)
DEATH SUPPORT:[/b]Fulani(70%) Hausa(30%)
[b]STANDARD OF LIVING:
Cambodian Worse
INFRASTRUCTURE: Decay
FEDERALISM: Fake
DEMOCRACY: False
EGALITARIAN: Untrue
WELFARISM: Non-existent
SENATORIALISM: Disguised
LAW: Draconian
SECURITY: Zero
DEFENSE: Porous
ECONOMY: Shambolic
HUMANISM: World's Worse Violator of human Right
HARDSHIP PENETRATION:
Elites(0.5%)
Masses(99.3%)
Terrorists(0.2%)
POVERTY RATIO:
Rich class(0%)
Super Rich(0%)
Middle-Class (non-existent)
Managing-Class (10%)
Poor Class(30%)
Extremely Poor (70%)
CURRENT DISPOSITION OF THE ENCAGED: Apathetic (60%)
Anomic (30%)
Hopefuls (5%)
Opportunists(4%)
Exploiters (1%)

Maybe you don't know that it will take the permission of the government/rulers for Nigeria to be split!!!!!!
You can't split Nigeria if you don't have the power to split Nigeria!!!!!!
Also,you shouldn't condemn the governed/ruled for appreciating music or musicians because they are just humans like people of other countries!!!!!!
We were not born when Nigeria was formed!!!!!!
So, it's not our fault that Nigeria exists!!!!!!
We were born as Nigerians and it will take more than a wish for Nigeria to split!!!!!!
Even Mark Zuckerberg can't do more than what we are doing to survive what existed before we were born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hate him or love him, you can’t deny his greatness.. the boy keeps raising the bar. The boy is talented and overly versatile.. ride on G

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
jaxxy:

That’s another issue I don’t like. Africans only performing at pre shows shows we ain’t good enough or there yet. Still sub categories.

Let him perform first. You sound like a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by tunize(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
donforeign:

Go n sit down jare.
Burna boy deserve that grammy.. how many countries kidjo top chart with her music... Make we just chill
I'm sitted already. Could just go and listen to Angelique kidjo's songs then you will understand what am saying and beside Grammy is not the headies awards where favouritism rules.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by mokkalu1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadowmancer:
The state of the nation is not different from that of a bruised Somalia or devastated Baghdad yet you're all about Chioma, Laycon, Steflon-Don, BurnaBoy Wizkid Davido Ka3na OmahLay Fire Boy Nairamarley etc who are all distractions to the pressing issues you foolish youths and the suffering masses should be concern about in this expired contraption of a burning country. If the jihadists takes over now or anytime and launch out a large scale, all-out war that has been well organized and orchestrated to attack and wipe out everyone in a month or two right after they have NIN-blocked both your line and that of your relatives or feeble grandmother or friends in the village which they are meant to call others for help with, by then, it will be too late and what Africa Chyna, Wizkid and Burna Boy can do would be to release a sorrowful audio track from their music studio in abroad where they enjoy Hennessy with their white babes.

Bro, you're not blind. You see truly. Their fruits brought to the South are grown with poisoned substances such as highly chemicalized, toxic fertilizers... numerous evidence abound. They have a team of injected trained on how to injects them before been dispatched to the South. Evidence are obvious such as can be seen in many of the oranges surrounded with black tiny spots indicating marks of syringe penetration, tomatoes and peppers that always turn watery after been blended (no matter the size or number), groundnuts that doesn't even last up to a week before it changes texture and taste etc. Not too long ago did a video went viral of a caught Fulani man who demonstrated how they mix rat poison with Milo and Bournvita satchels after been cut open and sealed back at the tip of the top using a pressing iron so as to make it look untampered to the unsuspecting ignoramuses of the South who deludes themselves with one Nijeriya. It is a well known fact among Yoruba butchers that their cattle are force fed from young with various diabolic nonsense enchanted with islamic mysticism so as to render zombified all those who consume their beef in the south, reason why many southerners are blind to recognize how they carry out unbelievable acts against them and are too perplexed to respond or take actions. Not to say their islamic hontu-porku works on everyone that eat their red meat, as contstantly discovered in the intestines of the sickly cows when they are butchered at the various abbattoirs throughout the southern, that is if it works at all, but to show how evil and inhumane this fulani black arab mongrels are, solution is not restructuring, solution is for this expired mere geographic contraption to deamalgamate.

FUN FACTS:

Neejeryia (Fulfude)
Nigeria (British)
9ja (Hapless ignoramus)
[b]STANDARD OF LIVING:
Cambodian Worse
HARDSHIP PENETRATION:
Elites(0.5%)
Masses(99.3%)
Terrorists(0.2%)
POVERTY RATIO:
Rich class(0%)
Super Rich(0%)
Managing-Class (10%)
Poor Class(30%)
Extremely Poor (70%)
Anomic (30%)
Hopefuls (5%)
Opportunists(4%)
Exploiters (1%)
Anuofia! undecided
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Femi Kuti has had more nominations than Burna.

When Burna loses this one too, he will go back to singing in beer parlours and fighting on social media. grin

Wahala be like Burna Boy .... Una go come see the true definition of proudness now. You enter lagon last las
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

Creativity has nothing to do with race.
Michael Jackson,Kanye West, Jay-Z, Whitney Houston,etc are Africans.
Eminem, Elvis Presley,Madonna,etc are no n-Africans.
So,no race is superior or inferior.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mrshocker:
My guy EGO will increase by 100%. I love his arrogance

His arrogance is my only issue with him. The guy is so fucking rude. But I love his music die

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Wickedfacts: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

Wahala be like Burna Boy .... Una go come see the true definition of proudness now. You enter lagon last las

No worry. When e lose as usual, you will come back here with your tail in between your legs.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
positivevibez:
Burna boy has the right connection not that him too sabi sing but him know people for the game

Him no sabi song? You don't mean it.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Creativity has nothing to do with race.
Michael Jackson,Kanye West, Jay-Z, Whitney Houston,etc are Africans.
Eminem, Elvis Presley,Madonna,etc are no n-Africans.
So,no race is superior or inferior.

What am I saying and what are you saying. What does race got to do with our conversation ?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

What am I saying and what are you saying. What does race got to do with our conversation ?
Exactly.
I stated it because of the post you replied before, mine.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

Exactly.
I stated it because of the post you replied before mine.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by iamlinco(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
positivevibez:
U dey craze ? which burna boy no sabi sing ? no let me swear for you o... Burna boy is the most versatile and talented Nigerian artiste Oga

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by SouthSouth1914: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadowmancer:

FUN FACTS:

Neejeryia (Fulfude)
Nigeria (British)
9ja (Hapless ignoramus)
[b]STANDARD OF LIVING:
Cambodian Worse
HARDSHIP PENETRATION:
Elites(0.5%)
Masses(99.3%)
Terrorists(0.2%)
POVERTY RATIO:
Rich class(0%)
Super Rich(0%)
Managing-Class (10%)
Poor Class(30%)
Extremely Poor (70%)
Anomic (30%)
Hopefuls (5%)
Opportunists(4%)
Exploiters (1%)
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by revolution2002: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
tonididdy:

Music takes you places dude
. You can't take good music and hard work away from burna.

.. If the connection easy na cuppy and David never get granny each.

You have to be in the elites of standout musicians to be recognized let alone be nominated.
guy no be every connection be money oh.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by DrayZee: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Yes, he has always claimed his PH heritage but none for the Yorubas indeed.
Why does he infuse Yoruba Language and wordings in his songs?
Because he can speak Yoruba. Have we become British just because we can fluently speak the language and have had our lives severely affected by their culture?
You can keep trying to tell him who he is sha.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
lukui:
i love oyinbo man,

burna go perform like die, last last the award will be given to another person like last year

You which one have you carried. Useless fool
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wickedfacts:

No worry. When e lose as usual, you will come back here with your tail in between your legs.

You sound like a sadist too.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by galaxy2020(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
lukui:
i love oyinbo man,

HE'S WINNING IT THIS TIME AROUND

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
candygist:

What’s sadist about it? Many African artists performed at BET bt still protested about it. undecided
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Realhommie(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

His name is Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, Ebunoluwa is not his first name, he is from Rivers, just like Rotimi Amaechi, is from rivers doesn’t mean they are Yoruba, I have a Bros named Ayo but we are from warri.
I thought Burna's mum is Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by TheEnforcer: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
tunize:

I'm sitted already. Could just go and listen to Angelique kidjo's songs then you will understand what am saying and beside Grammy is not the headies awards where favouritism rules.
Kidjo is not in Burnas league at all.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by tonididdy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=revolution2002 post=99571537] guy no be every connection be money oh.[o/quote]

Dude rest it pls
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by Casper21: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Omo that's a big achievement for burna. Imagine performing in the presence of the big dogs, hope say his ego no go overshadow am
Re: Burna Boy To Perform At 2021 Grammy Awards Ceremony by candygist: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
jaxxy:

What’s sadist about it? Many African artists performed at BET bt still protested about it. undecided

BET and GRAMMY are not on the same level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Is Gay / Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Actress Bimbo Thomas Pregnant With First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.