Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Update On Miss Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On Miss Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel. (837 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Miss Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel. by Umaigwe(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2021
Till date no news on her where about. The family have also reported to the Nigeria Police Force. Please join them in prayers for her to be found. Will keep updating everyone. Thanks.

Re: Update On Miss Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel. by MeekySmudger(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2021
I pray she is found,but that would be hard though,.since December.

1 Like

Re: Update On Miss Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel. by Bigggloadofcum: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2021
No positive update. Hopefully she is still alive somewhere. I just pray the good Lord keeps her and bring her home safely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Miss Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel. by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2021
such a beautiful lady..

i go always pray for her
Re: Update On Miss Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel. by GeneralPula: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2021
I can see her holding iPhone... In a country where there are valid technologist, the iPhone could give them a heads up..

Have they tried checking that restaurant/eatery, if there’s CCTV to see who she was with at that day? I’m sure she wasn’t alone in that place..

December seems a long time already, but let just hope for the best..
Re: Update On Miss Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel. by donbachi(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2021
She will not end up a benz on naija road..ijn.
Re: Update On Miss Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel. by Umaigwe(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2021
Good morning nairalanders. Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel finally called her family yesterday. I thank every member here for sharing the news which led to her calling her family to explain herself. The details of explanation are still suspicious but the knowledge of her still alive is pleasing and comforting. Thank you all.
Re: Update On Miss Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel. by MeekySmudger(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2021
Umaigwe:
Good morning nairalanders. Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel finally called her family yesterday. I thank every member here for sharing the news which led to her calling her family to explain herself. The details of explanation are still suspicious but the knowledge of her still alive is pleasing and comforting. Thank you all.
,...Wow,...that's so relieving.
Re: Update On Miss Victoria Ogechi Emmanuel. by stanliwise(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2021
Umaigwe:
hmmmmm Dear Ogechi na thunder go fire you for keeping your family member on their toes

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Do Give Away.... Who Is In... / Why Fing£ring Has Proven To Give Satisfaction To Women / Advice Needed: How To Quit Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.