Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,793 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Abc Of True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abc Of True Love (1263 Views)

ABC Of Romance And Sexuality! / Is This A Sign Of True Love Or Infinite Stupidity ( PHOTO ) / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abc Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
The loving relationship of an Igbo guy and his sweetheart from Akwa Ibom inspired him to write ABC of True Love, a book on premarital love affairs and marriage. The young author Chris Nwankpa has provided answers to the questions of many lovers and couples. The book is currently distributed by Amazon.com.

Re: Abc Of True Love by 190: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abc Of True Love by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2011
lol! 190 go away with your misery!
better yet I am going to buy you a copy so you can
enjoy it and cheer up cheesy
Re: Abc Of True Love by 190: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: Abc Of True Love by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
angry angry

screw face don't frighten me.
Re: Abc Of True Love by 190: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
ure not even romantik and you dont know how 2 take care of a man undecided
Re: Abc Of True Love by Natasha2(f): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
cheesy cheesy I will surely get the book when I see it
Re: Abc Of True Love by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
190:

ure not even romantik and you dont know how 2 take care of a man undecided

hmmm ok. but being that you are a B.O.Y, you wouldn't know. tongue
Re: Abc Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
Is "190" a male, female or another hermaphrodite of the human species?
Re: Abc Of True Love by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^^ all of d above
Re: Abc Of True Love by 190: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^ shurrup you dont even know me! undecided
Re: Abc Of True Love by 190: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Abc Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2011
You are all invited.

Re: Abc Of True Love by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 09, 2011
I can't find the book on Amazon undecided
Re: Abc Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2011
Amazon will soon have it after the public presentation on Sunday in Lagos. The Amazon"s edition is awaiting the author's approval.
Re: Abc Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2011
Successful launching covered by Channels TV and the author got much support from some members of his alumni from University of Ilorin, including my female companion.

The book is available here on https://www.createspace.com/3591995

ABC of true love unveils the realisation of the desire of every man and woman to love and to be loved. We all dream of a world without hate, a world without abuse. It all starts from the moment a man and a woman commits themselves to unite in mind and purpose.
Is it possible to have a perfect, blissful and happy relationship that can stand the test of time? There is no other better way to achieve a fruitful and far reaching relationship than to see and approach it from the Creator's blueprint.
The author of this book has laid down principles and blueprints that uncover the mystery behind True Love and simple things that can be applied to give every relationship the needed spice.

Do you want to unravel the secret of true love? check out the 10 Laws of love in this book.

Do you want to spice up your dead relationship? check out the mystery behind this as you read along.

Publication Date:
Apr 05 2011
ISBN/EAN13:
146106841X / 9781461068419
Page Count:
Binding Type:
US Trade Paper
Trim Size:
6" x 9"
Language:
English
Color:
Black and White
Related Categories:
Family & Relationships / General

About the author:
Christian Nwankpa is the President/Executive Producer of Gu International pictures, a leading media production company. He is a prolific writer, a motivational speaker, relationship counsellor, business executive, a youth leader, a professional Banker, Born in Lagos, Nigeria. He earned a degree in mathematics from the University of Ilorin and a master degree in Business Administration from University of Lagos.
Re: Abc Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2011
You can get copies of the book at the following places.

1. THE HUB MEDIA STORE,
SHOPRITE
THE PALMS SHOPPING COMPLEX
LEKKI, LAGOS.

2. SILVERBIRD LIFESTYLE SILVERBIRD GALLERIA,VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.

3. WISDOM SHELF,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD (RCCG)
CHRIST CHURCH PARISH,
,GBAGADA, LAGOS.

4. PERCULIAR PEOPLE VENTURE,
28/30 SHIPEOLU STREET, ONIPANU, LAGOS.

5. UNILAG BOOKSHOP,
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
Re: Abc Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
Chris Nwankpa and Mary Timiabasi just wedded this morning at the Harvesters International Christian Center in Gbagada, Lagos.

As the Knight of True Love who has been celebrating the love of this gentle Igbo guy and his Akwa Ibom sweetheart I have to be there to rejoice with them and left after giving my offering.

I am happy for them and thanking God for their happy marriage that will be a blessing to their families and others.

(1) (Reply)

Who's More Romantic, Men? Or Women? Why? / Married Women Too Dey Eye Me! / Men's Corner: 8 Types Of Women You Shouldnever Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.