Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help (35843 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / Kidnapped Pastor Polycarp Zongo Released By Boko Haram / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by SuperStarBabe(f): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
We thank God.
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by Jostoman: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Very good
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by Leo588(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Glory be to God.

I hope he did not renounce Jesus!
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by godofuck231: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2021
The Christians call themselves believers , but can’t save their brethren , others buying private jets but can’t pay for the soul of this man of god , Christianity in nigeria is a fraud and it’s over rated
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by Pristane: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
I was So Eager to Hear this!
My Precious Daddy, I Thank you So much for answered Prayers and the Release of my Brother!
Thank you FATHER!
I am so Happy!

God is good and merciful. I have also been waiting for what will happen yesterday, trusting God for a miracle. Thank God for the miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by Dagrace01(m): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Cash out! grin cheesy

We just dey deceive ourselves for this country!
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Wow, great news !

The agonizing moments he passed through in Boko haram's den is better imagined than experienced.

This is heartwarming

I swear this man would never forget this day in his life, he can as well start a new life after passing thru this trauma! I mean he bests understands now that Life is short and life is once
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by Ohizman73(m): 4:35am On Mar 04, 2021
As an Intel manager his release would have been very vital for use for our so called security agencies to undertake pro effective military action against the group and bring them to submission once and for all.But because internal security interests have been politicized ,which is a major factor that has been undermining security interests in the country. I remember clearly the during the skyjacking of the french airline in the late seventies by the black September group .The intel provided by the release of one of the hostages a pregnant woman who pretended to be ill in Libya were the plane went to refuel ,greatly aided the successful and spectacular military raid to free israeli hostages held in Uganda. It is indeed rather unfourtunate on the current situation in the country.
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by visijo(m): 5:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
we can gossip everything including crayfish. No dull moment o. Every thing na victim of gossip to us.
It strengthens relationship, especially when it is done with out malice against the "gossipees" grin grin
lol, so you're on this table.
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by steam74: 5:37am On Mar 04, 2021
uptimum123:
With Buhari...Every life matters

God bless Nigeria

Please don't be silly.

1 Like

Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Welcome home Pastor
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by zoedew: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2021
SilverNorGold:
A PREMIUM TIMES reporter saw Mr Yikura on the outskirts of Maiduguri as he was being conveyed to the office of the State Security Service in Borno, at about 6:15 p.m.

SOURCE: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/446647-breaking-boko-haram-frees-kidnapped-pastor-who-begged-fg-can-for-help.html
Praise God!
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by Mozegee: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2021
What is the buisness of Nigeria here
SilverNorGold:
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by braunny(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
Thank you JESUS!
I was So Eager to Hear this!
My Precious Daddy, I Thank you So much for answered Prayers and the Release of my Brother!
Thank you FATHER!
I am so Happy!
haha bros when did u pray for the nigga on this forum
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by SexytorresE(f): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Ovis1302:

You haven't answer my questions before branding me a brainwashed fellow.
What do your tribe call God?
And why do the entire human race have a special name for God Almighty?
answer that question urself as a believer and not me
Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:14am On Mar 04, 2021
Thank you Yahweh
Thank you Yahweh
Thank You Yahweh

1 Like

Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by vincentcena22: 5:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Praise the Lord God. He works wonders

1 Like

Re: Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help by Spending123: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin grin grin

EvolvedPisces:
He never stopped

Cry me a river!!

The Lord said I should apologise to you! Am sorry for what I said, but don't call me that again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In / Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim / Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.