Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly (6485 Views)

Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves / Youths Storm Plateau Assembly, Government House With Corpses (Video) / Meet Abok Ayuba, Speaker Plateau Assembly, 33-year-old Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Neoteny(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2021
wink2015:

IT IS WRONG FOR LALONG TO SETTLE TROUBLE SHOOTING FULANIS TO OPERATE RANCHING.

Encourage the indigenous people to ranch not these killer fulanis.

The marauding fulanis will in a few years to come displace the indigenous people and conquer them like UTMAN DAN FODIO.

You can't wish away the fulani problem. The herders have a legitimate reason to graze their livestock. Not all herders are bandits.

Also, the people of plateau too maintain livestock.

This is aimed at preventing roaming herds of livestock.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by dalongjnr: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2021
Toscarel:

By sacrificing Jos north, the epicenter of commercial activities to the Hausa Fulani's Abi, peace is never achieved that way he is rather buying time. It baffles me how a plateau man would remain submissive to the Fulani till they take your whole land.
Your mumu never do?
Do you seriously believe that the herders killing farmers in the 21 st century is justified?
There is no so called classified info in your possession that can justify fulanization of plateau state, is it until they wipe your family before you would wake up. Tueeeh!!!
Who told you that Jos north is been sacrificed? Can you explain how?
The 2008 religious/post LGC violence in jos was as a result of alleged, injustice by his then, Excellency governor Jonah David Jang,because a Hausa man won the election which christian also voted for him,but was rig out for the candidate of the ruling party,a brother to the Gbom gom,Jos.Da Jacob Buba Gyang.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Toscarel: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:

Who told you that Jos north is been sacrificed? Can you explain how?
The 2008 religious/post LGC violence in jos was as a result of alleged, injustice by his then, Excellency governor Jonah David Jang,because a Hausa man won the election which christian also voted for him,but was rig out for the candidate of the ruling party,a brother to the Gbom gom,Jos.Da Jacob Buba Gyang.

Can you even listen to yourself?, a plateau man taking sides with an Hausa, I didn't even consider I might be speaking to an Hausa.
An Hausa man won a place as important as Jos north and you are here proudly stating it, it's a pity if you are really a plateau man you should hide your face in shame, you are a sellout. A cheap one at that.

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by dalongjnr: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2021
Toscarel:

Can you even listen to yourself?, a plateau man taking sides with an Hausa, I didn't even consider I might be speaking to an Hausa.
An Hausa man won a place as important as Jos north and you are here proudly stating it, it's a pity if you are really a plateau man you should hide your face in shame, you are a sellout. A cheap one at that.
I thought I'm conversing with a person whose reasonable but I doubt.
1.it's a contest, whoever won deserved his crown.
2. Christians also voted the Muslim candidate.
3.Election was rigged and a wrong person declared a winner, which is criminal and avoidable.
4.When Gov. Joshua chibi Dariya was in power,he studied the situation and refused to conduct election in other to avoid such escalations.
5.Jang could had even allowed the election to stand and used the house of Assembly to removed the chairman and installed his preferred candidate.
I hope you know who you are chatting with!
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Toscarel: 9:44am On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:

I thought I'm conversing with a person whose reasonable but I doubt.
1.it's a contest, whoever won deserved his crown.
2. Christians also voted the Muslim candidate.
3.Election was rigged and a wrong person declared a winner, which is criminal and avoidable.
4.When Gov. Joshua chibi Dariya was in power,he studied the situation and refused to conduct election in other to avoid such escalations.
5.Jang could had even allowed the election to stand and used the house of Assembly to removed the chairman and installed his preferred candidate.
I hope you know who you are chatting with!

Just run along, I pity you and your people in the years to come.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by dalongjnr: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Toscarel:

Just run along, I pity you and your people in the years to come.
Is that, all?
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Toscarel: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:

Is that, all?

That is all for you and your slave mentality.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by plateau1stson(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:
For those commenting above, you are ignorant. by this legislation, the government have brought everlasting peace to plateau state because, if any one is caught with cattle outside this outline places, he will be treated as a bandit by the affected communities.
Secondly, Wase and kanam is a Muslim dominated LGC with traditional ruler designate of "Emir",and a minority ancestral people of jukun,tarok and migrants from Quanpan,shendam and other LGCs.
3. They have versed land with less population density,which is good for open grazing/ranching.
Now, it's left for the state state government to enact and enforced strict laws to deal with these overly,stubborn herdsmen within the confines of the law.
I trust the governor and a friend completely because he's equal to the tasks.
We pray and hope for an everlasting peace on the plateau state and pray for wisdom to lead and direct.
close ur dirty mouth you must be high on cheap weed to thype this bullshit
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by snitch37(f): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
post=99589865:

It is not by force to comment on a topic you don't have an understanding about young men.
It doesn't make you sound so clever guys.
This act will definitely bring peace to the people of Jo's and Plateau state as a whole.
You can always skip and move to the next thread if you cannot comprehend one.
Thanks and God bless.
peace kill u there...you go the lagos the comment for plateau state topic.what do you know about the pple on the plateau?
Back to the topic I can now believe those pple saying lalong is not from shendam rather from taraba state;with DAT him wicked tribal mark.spit on his fucking face....SELLOUT
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by slyzy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:

To lowlifes, everything is retaliatory,devoid of legal implications. I can relate because you don't know the uniqueness and peculiarities of the problems of herders/farmers clashes and you don't know the history from the start, from Benue, taraba,plateau, and other States in the middle belt and some affected States. Go back and do background studies and more so, fear the lord for he's not a merchant of crisis as you are!

Is cow rearing not a personal biz?
Why should the governor proposed a bill to cede land to private individuals who are into private biz?

What bill has the gov come up with to settle the long suffering natives of Plateau State to Fulana onslaughts and loses?

Another poser is why didn't Lalong locate the ranch to Shendam LGA his own home town?

Answer the above questions objectively and you will realize that Lalong intends to rob peter to pay Paul just to please the power that be under the guise of a peemptive peace moves but we can see through his wicked and traitorous deeds. True Plateau indigenes will resist this.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by thatigboman: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
MansoryMX:
Is this not same Plateau State Fulani herdsmen massacred a lot of innocent people including women and children and renamed the villages to theirs? Chai! politicians are something else!
plateau that fulani shot and killed their senator and member of house of reps. And still went to the burial ground when they were getting buried and massacred 10s of citizens. And nothing happened
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by thatigboman: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:
For those commenting above, you are ignorant. by this legislation, the government have brought everlasting peace to plateau state because, if any one is caught with cattle outside this outline places, he will be treated as a bandit by the affected communities.
Secondly, Wase and kanam is a Muslim dominated LGC with traditional ruler designate of "Emir",and a minority ancestral people of jukun,tarok and migrants from Quanpan,shendam and other LGCs.
3. They have versed land with less population density,which is good for open grazing/ranching.
Now, it's left for the state state government to enact and enforced strict laws to deal with these overly,stubborn herdsmen within the confines of the law.
I trust the governor and a friend completely because he's equal to the tasks.
We pray and hope for an everlasting peace on the plateau state and pray for wisdom to lead and direct.
i pity you. U are a land grabber
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by aljharem(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
authority2006:

You're not a Muslim. What are the "northern Muslims" doing or not doing that Northern non Muslims are doing or not doing if I may ask you?

We don't support evil in the name of religion. I love my Christian brothers has prophet Muhammad (SWT) has thought me. Go and read you Quran Mustadrak al-Wasa’il, v.2

Whoever believes in God and the Final Day should not trouble his neighbors.” [Mustadrak al-Wasa’il, v.2
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by MansoryMX(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
thatigboman:
plateau that fulani shot and killed their senator and member of house of reps. And still went to the burial ground when they were getting buried and massacred 10s of citizens. And nothing happened

Aaaarhhhhh!

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by thatigboman: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by thatigboman: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
aljharem:

We don't support evil in the name of religion. I love my Christian brothers has prophet Muhammad (SWT) has thought me. Go and read you Quran Mustadrak al-Wasa’il, v.2

Whoever believes in God and the Final Day should not trouble his neighbors.” [Mustadrak al-Wasa’il, v.2

u are a pure liar
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by ivolt: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:
Try any nonsense and see them kidnap an entire school students. You really think Lalong of all people can fight those who installed him. Not even Matawalle their friend can tell them what to do.

The natives have now become migrants because you imported enough foreigners.
Lessons to others.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by ivolt: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
funshint:
This one has sold his state. Congratulations to plateau people; your calmness is too loud!
Why should he not help the people who voted for him?
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by authority2006(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
aljharem:

Just look at the trash you posted below! Who were you trying to impress exactly?

aljharem:

I am Muslim but I am not as foolish as those up north. To hell with northern muslims if they cannot speak the truth. Allah thought no one this nonsense. Shitan lives in the core north wallahi

All Muslims in the north?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Youth Council Accuse Umahi Of Funding Terrorism In The South East / Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. / Positive Things About Africa You Won't Hear In The West - Bbc Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.