Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly (6479 Views)

Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves / Youths Storm Plateau Assembly, Government House With Corpses (Video) / Meet Abok Ayuba, Speaker Plateau Assembly, 33-year-old Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by dalongjnr: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2021
Toscarel:

I can bet this epistle came from a drunk plateau man afterall you said lalong is your friend , they always claim they understand politics while the Fulanis ride on them.
I ask you, has Wase LGC Always had an emir from day one or was it conquered.
I ask, how did you loose Jos north chairmanship to Muslim's.
You are not ashamed saying they took over LGC with vast land and low population density.
Maybe by 2023 you would start having Muslim deputy governors but that would never open your eyes.
For getting all the lives lost to these same Fulani herders, I only pity the sensible and brave plateau indigenes not your type
Keep typing thrash
To lowlifes, everything is retaliatory,devoid of legal implications. I can relate because you don't know the uniqueness and peculiarities of the problems of herders/farmers clashes and you don't know the history from the start, from Benue, taraba,plateau, and other States in the middle belt and some affected States. Go back and do background studies and more so, fear the lord for he's not a merchant of crisis as you are!
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Incognito403: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2021
Why are some people crying?
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by capatainrambo: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:
For those commenting above, you are ignorant. by this legislation, the government have brought everlasting peace to plateau state because, if any one is caught with cattle outside this outline places, he will be treated as a bandit by the affected communities.
Secondly, Wase and kanam is a Muslim dominated LGC with traditional ruler designate of "Emir",and a minority ancestral people of jukun,tarok and migrants from Quanpan,shendam and other LGCs.
3. They have versed land with less population density,which is good for open grazing/ranching.
Now, it's left for the state state government to enact and enforced strict laws to deal with these overly,stubborn herdsmen within the confines of the law.
I trust the governor and a friend completely because he's equal to the tasks.
We pray and hope for an everlasting peace on the plateau state and pray for wisdom to lead and direct.
you re legally giving fulani people ancestral lands un ur state. They will eventually spread. This is a foolish idea.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by dalongjnr: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2021
chrisblack:
So what about the farmers killed.What is their lot. Properties destroyed ,lives lost, income decimated. Killers rewarded.hmmm
Not rewarded but checkmate. Sometimes, you have to use your knowledge of chest to understand.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by capatainrambo: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:

To lowlifes, everything is retaliatory,devoid of legal implications. I can relate because you don't know the uniqueness and peculiarities of the problems of herders/farmers clashes and you don't know the history from the start, from Benue, taraba,plateau, and other States in the middle belt and some affected States. Go back and do background studies and more so, fear the lord for he's not a merchant of crisis as you are!
no plateau man dead or alive can drag land in kano or katsina. Let that sink into ur conquered skull give them massive ancestral lands. Yiur future generations will come looking for lands to buy in the south. Because fools like lalong did saraka with thier lands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by dalongjnr: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2021
capatainrambo:
you re legally giving fulani people ancestral lands un ur state. They will eventually spread. This is a foolish idea.
The ranches belongs to the state government and not the herdsmen, more so, the indigenous people will take full control of the processes from the,get go. In fact, you have not seen how unique the piece of legislation it's, that is to be passed. just wait for the final piece before the criticism. just take a chill pill.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by dalongjnr: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2021
capatainrambo:
no plateau man dead or alive can drag land in kano or katsina. Let that sink into ur conquered skull give them massive ancestral lands. Yiur future generations will come looking for lands to buy in the south. Because fools like lalong did saraka with thier lands
Don't tastes the resilient spirit of the plateau men. We are not beggars but conquerors. Don't mistaken that.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by authority2006(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2021
2mch:
This guy is the biggest sellout to his people in this country. What he does against his own people to maintain power is staggering. Plateau people must be either very foolish or crazy. With how they are being butchered. Na wa o.
funshint:
This one has sold his state. Congratulations to plateau people; your calmness is too loud!

Ignorant folks with their "I-too-know" mentality. Are the ranching bill not for his people or Plateau people no dey rear cattle?
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by dakom92(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2021
this man is a big sellout check is lineage(fulani).....I kept wondering why Jang brought out his brother GNS as governor at the first place we wouldn't have being in this chapter by now....
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Idiko1: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2021
funshint:
This one has sold his state. Congratulations to plateau people; your calmness is too loud!

They have been known for this character since 1804.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by authority2006(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2021
post=99589858:

Good one for Plateau.

But the funny thing here is that, some people told the Fulanis they don't want ranching in their states, and no one is forcing them to ranch,
But why are they still pained , why are they still wailing about another state that is seeing a great business opportunity for them with ranching.
Why are some people just mad for nothing?

People dey o.
Some people just kolo anyhow sha

Some are people are just plain mad and stupid combined together. Even me already tired of their hatred. They would attack Sokoto, Kano or Kaduna state for creating a ranch for the cattle, I just don't know their problem
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Rugaria: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
ALL FULANI SHOULD MOVE TO PLATEAU STATE FOR THEIR RUGA ASAP angry

CC RUGARIA

That inebriated Lalong didn't win the last gubernatorial elections in Plateau State. He was imposed by the fulani-mafia. The pugnacious fulanis have become so skillful in art of imposing fantastic ijiots in different government houses across the country and going forward to utilize their services not just to loot those states through obnoxious contracts but also using the socalled governors to impose their imperial will across the country. The fulanis do no belong here! They should wriggle back to FutaTorro and Futaa jallon from whence they cometh! And that's is no hate speach..This strange country can never move forward an inch as long as the group of people firmly in control of the government apparatus are the same people who have proven at every turn to be the custodians of the most retrogressive culture in the whole universe!

Futaa Torro! Not Plateau pls..

1 Like

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by josite: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:
For those commenting above, you are ignorant. by this legislation, the government have brought everlasting peace to plateau state because, if any one is caught with cattle outside this outline places, he will be treated as a bandit by the affected communities.
Secondly, Wase and kanam is a Muslim dominated LGC with traditional ruler designate of "Emir",and a minority ancestral people of jukun,tarok and migrants from Quanpan,shendam and other LGCs.
3. They have versed land with less population density,which is good for open grazing/ranching.
Now, it's left for the state state government to enact and enforced strict laws to deal with these overly,stubborn herdsmen within the confines of the law.
We pray and hope for an everlasting peace on the plateau state and pray for wisdom to lead and direct.

Who owns the land.that they are minority should not be the issue.should the land of the minority be annexed and given to Fulani under any guise?.

I'm more or less a plateau man and no land should be perpetually given to any Fulani.give them lease of 5 years and state that it will only be renewed if their stay is consented to by the ancestral owner of the land and ensure that they must leave after 10 years no matter how well behaved they are.when a tenant like the fulani stay in your land for over 10 years ,they will says it is their ancestral home.

Lalong is only postponing the doomsday for the plateau people and I wonder why the people are not challenging him.

Fulani is not an indigenous tribe in nigeria.therr is no land in Nigeria that is Fulani land .we only have Yoruba land ,igboland and hausa land etc.no Fulani land.dont give them the land God has not given them.this is divine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by authority2006(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2021
aljharem:

I am Muslim but I am not as foolish as those up north. To hell with northern muslims if they cannot speak the truth. Allah thought no one this nonsense. Shitan lives in the core north wallahi

You're not a Muslim. What are the "northern Muslims" doing or not doing that Northern non Muslims are doing or not doing if I may ask you?
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by dalongjnr: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2021
capatainrambo:
No! not a foolish idea but a good one because all the marandures in flashpoint LGC,eg, Riyom,Barkinladi,Bokkos and others will have to relocate with their animals to the ranches,the implications are.
1.You have succeeded in riding those communities of herdsmen.
2.Boost food production because the havoc caused by the animals will no longer exist.
3.Any suspicious movement by the killers will be known and checkmate.
4.No more arms been moved by the Fulani herdsmen and if any, they will be dealt with because police, army,and the local vigilante will be responsible for security.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by mechanics(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2021
mike8804:
cattle rearing is a private business
But laws are meant to guide them in their business to avoid destruction of lives and properties.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by dalongjnr: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2021
tunjilana:

How will the state govt stop them from using this place as a launchpad for expansion and terrorist activities....that is the real question
Because security will be provided by the state and state actors including SSS,army,police and local vigilante groups.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by betshopagent(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You didn't even mention their attributes.

Plateau people are lazy and naive.

I went to UJ
I disagree. The only problem i' ve with them is that they are too peaceful. Especially with the fulanis and thats why fulanis are too bold in plateau. I went to U.J too.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by betshopagent(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2021
authority2006:

You're not a Muslim. What are the "northern Muslims" doing or not doing that Northern non Muslims are doing or not doing if I may ask you?
Northern muslims dont value lives.They can kill at a slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by wink2015(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Lalong is selling the peace of his people to the fulanis.

The good people of Plateau state should call the governor to tread with caution.

Tomorrow do not come crying over spilt milk.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by TheTourist: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2021
If na Southern governor now it would be called "Anti-grazing bill" now a northern governor sends bill they call it "bill to encourage ranching" grin
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:
Oluku
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by authority2006(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2021
betshopagent:
Northern muslims dont value lives.They can kill at a slightest provocation.

And Northern Christians are better? May be it is southern Muslims or Christians that you think are better? Two days ago, one shot his girlfriend in the private part over alleged cheating

1 Like

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Neoteny(m): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2021
funshint:

I guess you didn't read the last paragraph.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Okay it's in North, no problem.
We don't welcome such nonsense in south
The next time you will say Plateau is MB I will believe you.
Because it will take the same action against you with the North in the future.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Toscarel: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:

Call a spade, a spade. I spent more than a decade in plateau state during which I witnessed the unnecessary slaughter of innocent plateau women, children and men. My best friend experienced the the rukuba road massacre. Riyom has been on the receiving end for a long time, these herders slaughter farmers like there's no tomorrow ever since lalong became governor. Or that is not supposed to have legal implications. I pity you.
Now I ask you, why didn't these killings take place under baba Jangs governorship, how did these Fulani take over chairmanship of jos north local government.
You never answered any of my questions all you did was call your misfortune dad a lowlife.

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by wink2015(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2021
Neoteny:

I guess you didn't read the last paragraph.

IT IS WRONG FOR LALONG TO SETTLE TROUBLE SHOOTING FULANIS TO OPERATE RANCHING.

Encourage the indigenous people to ranch not these killer fulanis.

The marauding fulanis will in a few years to come displace the indigenous people and conquer them like UTMAN DAN FODIO.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2021
So long the beneficiaries aren't Fulanis, it's a good one; but if they, the state is conquered already.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by dalongjnr: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2021
Toscarel:

Call a spade, a spade. I spent more than a decade in plateau state during which I witnessed the unnecessary slaughter of innocent plateau women, children and men. My best friend experienced the the rukuba road massacre. Riyom has been on the receiving end for a long time, these herders slaughter farmers like there's no tomorrow ever since lalong became governor. Or that is not supposed to have legal implications. I pity you.
Now I ask you, why didn't these killings take place under baba Jangs governorship, how did these Fulani take over chairmanship of jos north local government.
You never answered any of my questions all you did was call your misfortune dad a lowlife.
Wow,you witness all these and I hope you now that since the inception of Lalong as the governor of plateau state, plateau state,plateau state have witness less of herdsmen/farmers or even religious crisis on the plateau. Do you care to ask why? Because he's out for peace and reconciliation. plateau state have had a mutual existence with all tribe and even foreigners since 1820. but for religion, tribalism, things began to get bad.
I have some classified information but can't be shared on a forum like this. The history of herder/farmers clashes predates religious crisis on the plateau but have succeeded in complicating the issues.
Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Omoslim26: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2021
post=99589865:

[s]It is not by force to comment on a topic you don't have an understanding about young men.
It doesn't make you sound so clever guys.
This act will definitely bring peace to the people of Jo's and Plateau state as a whole.
You can always skip and move to the next thread if you cannot comprehend one.
Thanks and God bless.
[/s]

Bcus their opinion do not corroborate with yours right

respect people's opinions if you don't like their opinion simply read and waka pass

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by Toscarel: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2021
dalongjnr:

Wow,you witness all these and I hope you now that since the inception of Lalong as the governor of plateau state, plateau state,plateau state have witness less of herdsmen/farmers or even religious crisis on the plateau. Do you care to ask why? Because he's out for peace and reconciliation. plateau state have had a mutual existence with all tribe and even foreigners since 1820. but for religion, tribalism, things began to get bad.
I have some classified information but can't be shared on a forum like this. The history of herder/farmers clashes predates religious crisis on the plateau but have succeeded in complicating the issues.

By sacrificing Jos north, the epicenter of commercial activities to the Hausa Fulani's Abi, peace is never achieved that way he is rather buying time. It baffles me how a plateau man would remain submissive to the Fulani till they take your whole land.
Your mumu never do?
Do you seriously believe that the herders killing farmers in the 21 st century is justified?
There is no so called classified info in your possession that can justify fulanization of plateau state, is it until they wipe your family before you would wake up. Tueeeh!!!

Re: Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly by 8BowlofFlour: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2021
I prefer chicken meat to cow meat. All these bills should be abolished

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If This Is True, Then PDP And Atiku Are Strategic! (pic) / APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye / Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.