Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' (30148 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by slam7000(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2021
uchaymart:
You just said it like an upcoming tout .

#AnotherToutInTheMaking

No, he replied like a good boy and a wise young man.

El Rufai’s little ones wouldn’t reply like that.

MC Oluomo should be proud of a son like him.

I’m not sure why MC cut his son’s cheek like that though...his parents didn’t do that to him.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by tunddy(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2021
We have smart duplexes forsale in Lagos and outside lagos; 4 bed room semi detached duplexes, hotels,
Bungalow,blocks of flats, lands ; we also have properties for a long term lease; ware house,hotels;
Properties for letting; 3 bed room flat,2 bed room flat, mini flat, room self for an affordable price.

Check my signature for more information
Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*3*2*2*8*5*2*3*3
Note: Remove * from the number

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by shegra58: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Your father is a Murderer! angry
him father kill your papa or na your Mama he kill?
Get a father like MC Oluomo and your life won't remain the same again
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by niggadee(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2021
uuzba:

Go and give tribal mark to dog in America and those PETA people will arrest you for animal cruelty.
Talk less of doing it to a baby.
The mark was forced on this guys face when he was a baby and not when he wan adult with reasoning.
mumu guy it’s traditionally thing back then
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Sonn(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2021
post=99591021:

This is the man that ALL his children studied and are schooling abroad.
A man that the education of his kids is paramount to him and was just few months ago invited and honoured by the Governor of Atlanta, Georgia USA based on the best graduating result of one of his sons, outclassing and coming top above all his oyibo classmates.

And many of the wards and parents of his haters down here that say bad things about him all the time, have never been invited by their Local Government or Ward Chairman to celebrate them with a carton of noodles to take home! cool
Pathetic!

#DemMANNALamba cool

Everything he said is for your own good,
You may chose not to follow it.
Your Choice!
How does this RUBBISH you typed here change the status quo? was he the one honored? now i know you are nothing but a full grown HYPOCRITE
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Highter1(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2021
wa sere omo oko....
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by loomer: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2021
Odoogu:
that's being a good son.

He's only a good son because the tout dey provide for am.

If the father was poor, him for never deny the man tay tay?
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by IYANGBALI: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2021
That’s a good sun that is proud of his father’s business.

mummyfour I think you see now, be proud of your own
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by dangotesmummy: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2021
SuperBold:

Ikan leyin omo hatred yi. Chai Igbo
stating the obvious is hatred? Are you ok grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

So Na that hooligan dey give you food chop Abi? Na why you dey defend am be that tongue
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Odoogu(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2021
loomer:

He's only a good son because the tout dey provide for am.
If the father was poor, him for never deny the man tay tay?
yeah cos the man provides for him. many fathers could do otherwise in either climes. I also believe this post shows he is learning the "positives" only.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Toks2008(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
Lagos NURTW boss, MC Oluomo’s son has tackled those calling his father a tout
see his post here

Young man, nobody is disputing the possibility of your dad having the best qualities anyone could wish for in a father...don't get it twisted.

I love MC oluomo,he is a man like every other man but i don't see why you should get emotional over a known fact. Your Dad is not just a tout but the head of touts in Lagos.

Let that sink in.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by dangotesmummy: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2021
post=99591021:

This is the man that ALL his children studied and are schooling abroad.
A man that the education of his kids is paramount to him and was just few months ago invited and honoured by the Governor of Atlanta, Georgia USA based on the best graduating result of one of his sons, outclassing and coming top above all his oyibo classmates.

And many of the wards and parents of his haters down here that say bad things about him all the time, have never been invited by their Local Government or Ward Chairman to celebrate them with a carton of noodles to take home! cool
Pathetic!

#DemMANNALamba cool

Everything he said is for your own good,
You may chose not to follow it.
Your Choice!
see permanent ass licker.you lick ass sotey you con dey ass lick tout
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by therajah: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Abacha's daughter said more than that.
Tigers too love and protect thier cubs yet loves blood
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by one4GOD(f): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
Lagos NURTW boss, MC Oluomo’s son has tackled those calling his father a tout
see his post here
rubbish!!
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Paretomaster1(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Lol. Even the son be like tout. See mark wey dem use bottle design for him face tongue

Meanwhile, na cow de chop their tomatoes wey de refused to ship to the South. Una mumj never do

No vex o buy you no get sense at all... That place look like Nigeria to you? The cow look like our own breed here?

Get a life......
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by missymide: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2021
I reject a father like yours o, boy.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by mechanics(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Lol

If you know what hardwork truly is then you'll understand MC Oluomo from the days of Oshodi motor park worked his ass off and struggled to the top.. from mere conductor to a driver, to Oshodi union chairman, to Lagos State Union Treasurerand now Lagos State Union Chairman

Most of you don't even know MC
hahahaha.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by opribo(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2021
Money isn't everything you dad has a bad public image. Simple and short, what is bad is bad, you guys cannot because of blood money turn the world to something else. I cannot and will never wish for a man like that as a father.

How will it be written that you guys were trained with money gotten from thuggery.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Sterope(f): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2021
At the expense of many lives?
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by uuzba(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2021
niggadee:
mumu guy it’s traditionally thing back then
The mark was forced on the baby and not the adult.
You as an adult will not like anybody to tie your hands and use knife to mark your face.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by jditimiya(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Sorry your father is not a tout, my guy but a lout. you went to school try and find out the different boy.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by ogbonnachrys: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
Let him teach you his line of business
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Chimeluv(f): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
He is proud of his father...
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by zomby(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
A tout is a tout...MC Oluomo is a tout, there is absolutely no question about it. If you don’t know, ask him.

But, for a tout, your father has done extremely well for himself.
He is not only a good man, but also a very smart dude...Just continue to pray for him not to end up like the other touts eg Burger and the rest.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by YorubaPrince: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
shegra58:
him father kill your papa or na your Mama he kill?
Get a father like MC Oluomo and your life won't remain the same again

You wonder why Nigeria is where it is... angry
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Aguogba(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
My dad was a big time Tax executive in my state, I will be glad to replace him as a director in state civil service.

Now my prayer for the boy is to happily step into his father's shoes since he is so proud.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by naijadrivablog: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Paretomaster1:

No vex o buy you no get sense at all... That place look like Nigeria to you? The cow look like our own breed here?

Get a life......

Bigger mumu. I asked a question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills / Nigeria Customs Service Appoints 6 New Deputy Comptroller- Generals, 6 New Acgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.