Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' (30142 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Paretomaster1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Bigger mumu. I asked a question.

Fool..... Which stupid question, after u disgraced your ancestors finish....
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by naijadrivablog: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Fool..... Which stupid question, after u disgraced your ancestors finish....

I know that if you see me in real life, you can't say this. You are a child. Beat it
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Paretomaster1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
naijadrivablog:

I know that if you see me in real life, you can't say this. You are a child. Beat it

Ahahahahahah..... As per Shekau wey u be abi?.. Gerraherehn!
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by shegra58: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
YorubaPrince:

You wonder why Nigeria is where it is... angry
tell my why jare
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by bizzibodi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
D don!I prefer this man as my papa sef.so caring & loving.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by overall90: 5:06am On Mar 05, 2021
favor914:
Worry about you own father, so he can provide something for you to eat this morning, instead you are talking of Aisha Buhari? don’t go & faint of hunger, when mid day hot sun hits you around 1 pm.

You must be a kid.
It seems they just recruited you to be spewing rubbish and insulting people that can feed your whole family.
We have seen your type here countless times.you will soon whittle away fool.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by grandstar(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2021
post=99591021:

This is the man that ALL his children studied and are schooling abroad.
A man that the education of his kids is paramount to him and was just few months ago invited and honoured by the Governor of Atlanta, Georgia USA based on the best graduating result of one of his sons, outclassing and coming top above all his oyibo classmates.

And many of the wards and parents of his haters down here that say bad things about him all the time, have never been invited by their Local Government or Ward Chairman to celebrate them with a carton of noodles to take home! cool
Pathetic!

#DemMANNALamba cool

Everything he said is for your own good,
You may chose not to follow it.
Your Choice!

I honestly don't why you mentioned me. I really don't care.

I respect him for sending his kids overseas to study. That's good.

It does not however change the narrative. He is the head of an army of lawless touts who extort helpless commercials drivers of their earning. Don't you realise its unjust? Are you still burying your head in the sand?

I don't hate him. If he had problems and I could help, I certainly would as long as what I'm doing is not unethical. I wish him the best. I just can nor support impunity and nurture it. It's just wrong (Read Ezekiel 5:20). You too should not.

At the end of the day, don't hang your hope on human government. It is best you look up to the most high, the one who can truly change things for the better and forever.l!.(Read Matthew 6:10, Daniel 2:44, Psalms 72:12-14, 2 Peter 3:13, Rev 21:3-5)
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by grandstar(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2021
post=99591021:

This is the man that ALL his children studied and are schooling abroad.
A man that the education of his kids is paramount to him and was just few months ago invited and honoured by the Governor of Atlanta, Georgia USA based on the best graduating result of one of his sons, outclassing and coming top above all his oyibo classmates.

And many of the wards and parents of his haters down here that say bad things about him all the time, have never been invited by their Local Government or Ward Chairman to celebrate them with a carton of noodles to take home! cool
Pathetic!

#DemMANNALamba cool

Everything he said is for your own good,
You may chose not to follow it.
Your Choice!

I honestly don't why you mentioned me. I really don't care.

I respect him for sending his kids overseas to study. That's good.

It does not however change the narrative. He is the head of an army of lawless touts who extort helpless commercials drivers of their earning. Don't you realise its unjust? Are you still burying your head in the sand?

I don't hate him. If he had problems and I could help, I certainly would as long as what I'm doing is not unethical. I wish him the best. I just can nor support impunity and nurture it. It's just wrong (Read Ezekiel 5:20). You too should not.

At the end of the day, don't hang your hope on human government. It is best you look up to the most high, the one who can truly change things for the better and forever.l!.(Read Matthew 6:10, Daniel 2:44, Psalms 72:12-14, 2 Peter 3:13, Rev 21:3-5)

I'd you want to know more, visit www.jw.org and search "New earth". You can also request for a free online Bible study

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Forcefully Evict Magodo Estate Residents Over Supreme Court Judgement / Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security / Nigeria Customs Service Appoints 6 New Deputy Comptroller- Generals, 6 New Acgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.