Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? (1192 Views)

Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Xenry: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
One of the features that made Nairaland interesting is that it's a faceless forum: no one knows you here unless you revel your face. And because of that, we could get to know people's true selves— like their level of Simpness, weaknesses and the rest. Being anonymous here is both good and bad, bad because where there's no law, people misbehaves.
So would you rather do a face-reveal or leave Nairaland? Comment below with your reason(s)!

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Xenry: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
For me, I don't think I would be able to do it, because I may later decide to post something that I wouldn't like people who know me offline to see.
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Xenry: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Waiting for more inputs! cool
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by EdricBond: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
No oo, I'm not doing abeg. My family go use it against me, lol. grin
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Xenry: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
EdricBond:
No oo, I'm not doing abeg. My family go use it against me, lol. grin
Lol, that's true!
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by meobizy(f): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nobody knows me here so I can. I can still do so if a select few of my friends are regulars here. It's no different from watching the sextape of a crush; it will awe you, but fear no go gree you mention am to the person.
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Xenry: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
tongue
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Telegram234(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xenry.
I rather destroy my phone and never use phone again in my life than to reveal my face here.
All my family uses NL .
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
I can but not with this account.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Xenry: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Telegram234:
Xenry.
I rather destroy my phone and never use phone again in my life than to reveal my face here.
All my family uses NL .
Lol, this is so funny. grin
I, too, would rather do the same than to reveal my face here. grin
I even use to hide my moniker or log out when using Nairaland in public where someone can see it. cool I won't allow anybody to come and explore my life here. wink
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Telegram234(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xenry:
Lol, this is so funny. grin
I, too, would rather do the same than to reveal my face here. grin
I even use to hide my moniker or log out when using Nairaland in public where someone can see it. cool I won't allow anybody to come and explore my life here. wink

Same cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Nazgul: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
I can but not with this account.
Same here..
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by NiRfreak(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
How can a future president like me reveal his identity....can't afford anyone to pull a Pantami on me
APC and PDP will just destroy me using my post.
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by BENRAZY(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
If I try am eh,na die I d o grin
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Duplexxx: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nairaland abi nairalanders don catch una say una for this forum sabi fear fear

Na only mount una get for here big mount

Una go dey insult una senior weather na your papa or mama you dey insult o you don't no

Because you seem to be invisible

Show your face

If you can

I can show my face of course

But you can't catch me
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Polynek(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Check my profile you ll see my real face, if u doubt me, DM via waxap, Am sure no one knows me here, am answering the name of my school here.
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:14am On Apr 18, 2021
You reveal your face like this, people go just dey use am for memes
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by illicit(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2021
I can.

I have met many Nlanders

The way I am here(online) is not much different from who I am offline
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by paulolee(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2021
its nothing...my pics are all over social media handle and see no reason being scared to reveal it here but sometimes its better I remain anonymous for some private reasons..
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
This place isn't a faceless forum, you are the one making yourselve faceless. undecided.
Re: Would You Rather Do This Thing Or Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
Duplexxx:
Nairaland abi nairalanders don catch una say una for this forum sabi fear fear

Na only mount una get for here big mount

Una go dey insult una senior weather na your papa or mama you dey insult o you don't no

Because you seem to be invisible

Show your face

If you can

I can show my face of course

But you can't catch me
walaihi na fear fear people full here, zero liver. they will be talking anyhow here cuz dey know they can't make same utterances outside.

(1) (Reply)

Poweredcom Soliciting For Help / The Truth Is Finally Out. These Female Genders Ehh! Fear Them / Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.