Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos (60216 Views)

CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) / Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Binomotech(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Interesting
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:
Men nothing wey barrett no go see ontop Mercy Chinwo head.

I just remembered when I was walking around the hood on my own looking for daughters of Jezibel to shoot my shot on and preach the gospel to them. The next thing I saw was two big angry looking dogs in front of one gate like that, main looking at their faces you will understand that there is no joy in the country because ever since Buhari became president everything just the vex anyhow for this country. Without doing anything to those dogs, I started taking my steps backward, the next thing boom!!! temple run activated.
How I managed to survive that incidence that day still remains a mystery to me cos I was already counting my self as a dead man.
Na who dog never pursue no go understand your story.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Seniorwriter(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2021
Very Unruly act.
He should be punished by the law court...
Howbeit why send a female to arrest him?
Anyways these is a sign of the lopsidedness of the police force.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Kingpele(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2021
Hahaha one of the hazards of police work ,sorryooo madam police..no do pass yourself
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by StrictlyStreet: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2021
Na woman leg strong like that?

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Goldiness: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Enoch07:
my problem now is, what will happen to this fine dogs obeying their master? who will feed them in custody? as for the man, e don be for you.

make I light up

They atomaticaly turn to police dogs off course, did you not read that their department of police dog have collected them.
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Faithful1234(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2021
waiting concern me.
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2021
agbarisocket:
SUNDAY IGBOHO..his well fortified YORUBA man..DSS. soldiers tried to arrested him but he chased them off...but why DSS arrested Nnamdi KANU like GOAT.....dump him inside cell for several years..they even went ahead and destroyed his family housek.and the bastard ran out like a rat to other countries.just The way AGBARI OJUKWU did...he also ran to exile dressing like a woman.now NNAMDI KANU can not even attend his father burial..but SUNDAY IGBOHO his moving like a KING.so YAMMRIN should also unite as one.they should not let SOLDIERS lie them inside POTORPOTOR like PIG again.... thanks........

Guy, u don't need all this
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Nyanabo(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2021
agbarisocket:
SUNDAY IGBOHO..his well fortified YORUBA man..DSS. soldiers tried to arrested him but he chased them off...but why DSS arrested Nnamdi KANU like GOAT.....dump him inside cell for several years..they even went ahead and destroyed his family housek.and the bastard ran out like a rat to other countries.just The way AGBARI OJUKWU did...he also ran to exile dressing like a woman.now NNAMDI KANU can not even attend his father burial..but SUNDAY IGBOHO his moving like a KING.so YAMMRIN should also unite as one.they should not let SOLDIERS lie them inside POTORPOTOR like PIG again.... thanks........

How you Comment relate with the above topic For you mind you have made sense abi?

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Refinedbeing(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Now the poor dog is in trouble courtesy of her pathetic owner.
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by mountmoriah(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2021
Police may come back tell the man that the police womam is dead to kill this man by hanging or firing
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by platido(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2021
Who goes there.. where's the motherfucker man

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by baggioni: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2021
mytime24:
Why Nigeria policewomen no dey carry gun angry undecided
grin
mytime24:
Why Nigeria policewomen no dey carry gun angry undecided
Because they are too emotional
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Polynek(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2021
tinx de happen oo
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by jacoik(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2021
3gpvids:
As e don happen like this,make the dog wey bite her kukuma marry her

Abi no be so?
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish oooooo lolxxxxx hahahaha Omo I don die here
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by favour32(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2021
agbarisocket:
Don't fall for it.
A Northern keyboard warrior out to cause disaffection between Yoruba and Igbo.
One South to stop Northern dorminance.

5 Likes

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2021
The dog na goat wey see yam leg
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by inumidun2010(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Enoch07:
my problem now is, what will happen to this fine dogs obeying their master? who will feed them in custody? as for the man, e don be for you.

make I light up

Enoch walked with God and he was not... Your own Enoch dey light up KPOLI, How you wan take walk with Jah.. Or you think say Kpoli Na INCENSE
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by judgementyard(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2021
agbarisocket:

You need help
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Zenithpeak(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
Na woman leg be that?..

Hunnhunn... Na Abuja yam
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by GeneralPula: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2021
agbarisocket:

Lord knows the unfortunate place you’re typing from..

Nearly everyday, everyone turns Yoruba on Nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by VictorRomanov: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:
Men nothing wey barrette no go see ontop Mercy Chinwo head.

I just remembered when I was walking around the hood on my own looking for daughters of Jezebel to shoot my shot on and preach the gospel to them. The next thing I saw was two big angry looking dogs in front of one gate like that, main looking at their faces you will understand that there is no joy in the country because ever since Buhari became president everything just the vex anyhow for this country. Without doing anything to those dogs, I started taking my steps backward, the next thing boom!!! temple run activated.
How I managed to survive that incidence that day still remains a mystery to me cos I was already counting my self as a dead man.

Please, what does "main looking at their faces" mean?
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Jonah507(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
Na woman leg be that?..

Na Bobrisky leg b dat grin grin grin
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by AgentGoat: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
Na woman leg be that?..

grin
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Gabbriell: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2021
agbarisocket:

People like you are the main reason Nigeria is in such a messy state. Always measuring dick unnecessarily.
Ok let's say Yorubas are better than Igbo... what's the big deal. Or Igbos are better than Yorubas..again what is the big deal.
The south will continue to be slave to the north as long as they don't can't put their differences aside d work together.
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by chumzyprech: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Just imagine after biting the policewoman the police officers trying to catch the dog. They will be like oga hold your dog lol � angry grin grin grin cheesy angry
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Jayslyder: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2021
Them arrest the dog too??�
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Jerryherd: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2021
The man go chop the beating of his life, if he gets out of this alive Na to kill and chop the dog remain
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by 3gpvids: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish oooooo lolxxxxx hahahaha Omo I don die here

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Xexza(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
Na woman leg be that?..

Omo NL suppose add emoji reactions to posts and comments for this platform ooo. See as I wan burst laugh for this comment but I'm incapacitated. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / Blessing Benedicta Daniels Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.