Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos (60208 Views)

CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) / Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by tempusfugit: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Rubbish, but they know how to use thier guns on innocent humans

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by kareemkamil(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2021
What type of BIAFRA leg be dis

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Slynation(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:
Men nothing wey barrett no go see ontop Mercy Chinwo head.

I just remembered when I was walking around the hood on my own looking for daughters of Jezibel to shoot my shot on and preach the gospel to them. The next thing I saw was two big angry looking dogs in front of one gate like that, main looking at their faces you will understand that there is no joy in the country because ever since Buhari became president everything just the vex anyhow for this country. Without doing anything to those dogs, I started taking my steps backward, the next thing boom!!! temple run activated.
How I managed to survive that incidence that day still remains a mystery to me cos I was already counting my self as a dead man.
Lol...grin grin grin
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by brandsoncharlie: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2021
overdrive:
The man looks hungry.
How did you know he's hungry . he's an old man, Haven't you seen Bill gate lately.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Mummymahdi(f): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
Na woman leg be that?..

In Lagos most women have same legs with men

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by vikstandon(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2021
Police wan use the dog retire 2021 budget on purchase of dogs.
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Angelacruz: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:

I just remembered when I was walking around the hood on my own looking for daughters of Jezibel to shoot my shot on and preach the gospel to them. The next thing I saw was two big angry looking dogs in front of one gate like that, main looking at their faces you will understand that there is no joy in the country because ever since Buhari became president everything just the vex anyhow for this country. Without doing anything to those dogs, I started taking my steps backward, the next thing boom!!! temple run activated.
How I managed to survive that incidence that day still remains a mystery to me cos I was already counting my self as a dead man.
[img][/quote][/img

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Shaev7(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2021
Is that the police woman? She looks like one granny in my village. No gallantry in her na.
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Pyhonist: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2021
femijay8271:

Guy, u don't need all this

Seriously. I'm from SW but that guy is just being idiotic.

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Why are nigerian men desperately wicked
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Drizzy5001(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2021
How did they manage to arrest the dogs? grin
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by LikeAking: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Enough dog meat for the police.
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by stupidmod3: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2021
mytime24:
Why Nigeria policewomen no dey carry gun angry undecided
cause they moody n God help people wen dem dey their period

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by book0113: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:

Lol. To find way no be run
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Enoch07: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2021
inumidun2010:

Enoch walked with God and he was not... Your own Enoch dey light up KPOLI, How you wan take walk with Jah.. Or you think say Kpoli Na INCENSE
i know say God dey accept my burnt offering sha
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by zoedew: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2021
Enoch07:
my problem now is, what will happen to this fine dogs obeying their master? who will feed them in custody? as for the man, e don be for you.

make I light up
Pablo Escobar

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by aryzgreat: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Afonja tenant, respect your igbo landlord and accommodator.

You illegally occupy her property and still have gut to unleash your bingo on police.

Ur own don be.

Pls respect your accommodator !
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2021
E don red be that. That man is old enough to be a grandfather so why is he acting like a gangster? Anyway, old habits they say die hard. A gangster is always a gangster

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by tianshie(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2021
VictorRomanov:

Please, what does "main looking at their faces" mean?

You sef. Cut the bobo some slack. Na "mere" im wan talk.
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Spending123: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
VictorRomanov:

Please, what does "main looking at their faces" mean?

Unemployed English lecturers everywhere!!! since you understood what I typed there, no problem.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Dannyhero: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Stupid Yoruba
Cowardice set of stupid being

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by VictorRomanov: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
tianshie:

You sef. Cut the bobo some slack. Na "mere" im wan talk.

na question i ask. If i no ask, how me and him for take know the correct one.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by VictorRomanov: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:

Unemployed English lecturers everywhere!!! since you understood what I typed there, no problem.

Na question I ask. I no insult you. If I no ask, how I go take know the meaning? or make I just dey repeat wetin I know understand? You sef think am.
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by sylve11: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
Na woman leg be that?..

grin grin cool
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by YorubaPrince: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
Na woman leg be that?..

The name na Nneka Regina... wetin you dey expect? Sexy leg? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Princessogaraya(f): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:

hahahahaha ....you make my day
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by double0seven(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
This man is really very stupid. Does he think after the dog bites the woman, then, the police would just keep away from his house and stay away.

Some people are really very stupid
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by LamidicownuBSS: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Authoreety:
Nice one, I did this one time like that...

Las las, my dog saved me from arrest

Meanwhile, this guy here is sick and needs help desperately

Hate speech
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by tianshie(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
VictorRomanov:

na question i ask. If i no ask, how me and him for take know the correct one.

No wahala.
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
VEXT:
Graphic: Policewoman bitten as man unleashes his dogs on her during an operation

The police in Lagos State have arrested one Adeyemi Abayomi for allegedly unleashing his dogs on a policewomen during an operation at his compound at No 115, Itire Road, Surulere area of the state.

Abayomi allegedly released his dogs to bite inspector Atim Umoh and caused her bodily injuries on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at about 11:30am.

According to the command’s spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi, the police had gone to invite the suspect for questioning after one madam Nneka Regina, filed a complaint alleging the suspect illegally occupied her property, as well as threatened her life.

“The police operatives attached to Surulere Division were sent to invite the suspect before he ordered his dogs to attack them. The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu has ordered that the man be arrested and taken to the State CID for investigation, and prosecution, while his dogs be picked up by the police Dog Section (K-9) for further action,” Muyiwa said.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1404634046570199&id=273102863056662
police too worry. For God sake what have this old done to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Blessing Benedicta Daniels Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance / Ogun Teenager Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.