Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill (2718 Views)

What Women Cause / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elon's story is very easy to narrate in relation to the redpill: He struggled all his life from nothing to being the current richest man in the world WITHOUT A WOMAN BY HIS SIDE!

Jeff bezos' story is the area of concentration on this post because he was like a record breaker after he beat bill gates who held the world richest man title for a long period of time. Now jeff was at $187b this time last year, at this time elon was still growing and coming up the ladder, elon's breakthrough came via tesla and spaceX, he got to $180b late last year overtaking bill gates to become second. Now do you see that jeff was still topping and growing?

BOOM!! jeff's beloved wife wanted a divorce out of the blue and since he had no say about her decision, his fortune was slashed and his wife got away with over $35b! jeff is no longer even in the billions of 170 anymore! He didn't have to go bankrupt or loose good resources, he just had to get married!
Elon musk is still supposed to be in 2nd place today!
TAKE THE REDPILL!

6 Likes

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Odoogu(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
are you blaming the woman for the "havoc" she caused or Jeff for getting married to The Woman?

Bill Gates isn't complaining about Melinda.

2 Likes

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Ikjosh04: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Too much of everything is not good!

Redpill has and Is currently choking the OP.

There are millions and 1 thing you can use your coconut head and brain to think and meditate on that will improve your life but you said NO. Redpill most choke me.

Mtchweeeee!!

8 Likes

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elon has six children from different women oga

4 Likes

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by zoeA: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ikjosh04:
Too much of everything is not good!

Redpill has and Is currently choking the OP.

There are millions and 1 thing you can use your cocunut head and brain to think and meditate on that will improve your life but you said NO. Redpill most choke me.

Mtchweeeee!!
grin grin nairaland never disappoints with savagery

1 Like

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
positivevibez:
Is he married to any one of these women if i may ask??

1 Like

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Nengi1298(f): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
zoeA:

grin grin nairaland never disappoints with savagery

2 Likes

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by skywalker240(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elon Musk, Nigerian girls are grin grin grin grin grin all of them
You can see them here shining their black buck teeths.

1 Like

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by scofield114: 2:19am On Mar 05, 2021
there are good girls out there but honestly they r very rare in a situation where if i divorce or my wife divorce me she will get away with a portion of my wealth marriage will be prohibited for me because it will be considered as a great risk

1 Like

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Elon's story is very easy to narrate in relation to the redpill: He struggled all his life from nothing to being the current richest man in the world WITHOUT A WOMAN BY HIS SIDE!

Jeff bezos' story is the area of concentration on this post because he was like a record breaker after he beat bill gates who held the world richest man title for a long period of time. Now jeff was at $187b this time last year, at this time elon was still growing and coming up the ladder, elon's breakthrough came via tesla and spaceX, he got to $180b late last year overtaking bill gates to become second. Now do you see that jeff was still topping and growing?

BOOM!! jeff's beloved wife wanted a divorce out of the blue and since he had no say about her decision, his fortune was slashed and his wife got away with over $35b! jeff is no longer even in the billions of 170 anymore! He didn't have to go bankrupt or loose good resources, he just had to get married!
Elon musk is still supposed to be in 2nd place today!
TAKE THE REDPILL!

@op do u know that when the almighty Amazon started two decades ago

That McKenzie was a "cleaner"

She supported her ex-husband and built him up to the man he is today, whether he is 1st or 2nd today, it doesn't matter, he has an enduring legacy

I think she deserved that $35bn

Maybe it was a token of appreciation for all the good work she had done for the company
Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by cayorday89(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hmmm... People just make baseless comparism for their own selfish interest and to caress their ego, truly there are good women and there are bad women, Jeff effed and rules are rules, and for Elon Musk, sorry to say I never read about his personal life but one thing I am sure of, man has been balling no be today, the moment he was named the Richest man, that week a video of him on one of the foreign news channels, (can't remember which now but I follow lots of them on YouTube) was shown when he took delivery of a super car in 1999, there was a woman there with him said to be his fiancee whom he later married in 2000..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9mczdODqzo
Na true say woman/women do us strong thing but that no mean say na all of them bad or man no dey guilty at any instance...

1 Like

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Drsnives(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Women na problem

1 Like

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Johnwick64: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2021
his wife deserves that money.He cheated on the wife.If the wife says she is no longer interested in the marriage out of the blues then she won't have gotten the alimony.Besides Even at that Jeff still topped the table for a while and he and Elon have been changing baton for no.1
Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2021
Johnwick64:
his wife deserves that money.He cheated on the wife.If the wife says she is no longer interested in the marriage out of the blues then she won't have gotten the alimony.Besides Even at that Jeff still topped the table for a while and he and Elon have been changing baton for no.1
And how exactly did you know jeff has been cheating?? is there any proof? or are you just speaking senselessly based on what his wife said?
Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by ThiagoKid(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2021
So, what is the purpose of this yeye thread?
Redpill this, Redpill that!
Na by force person swallow redpill? undecided
Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2021
positivevibez:

don't make it sound like a tuface story.

5 are from his first wife ( 2 set of twins)
1 from his current girlfriend.
Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2021
cayorday89:
Hmmm... People just make baseless comparism for their own selfish interest and to caress their ego, truly there are good women and there are bad women, Jeff effed and rules are rules, and for Elon Musk, sorry to say I never read about his personal life but one thing I am sure of, man has been balling no be today, the moment he was named the Richest man, that week a video of him on one of the foreign news channels, (can't remember which now but I follow lots of them on YouTube) was shown when he took delivery of a super car in 1999, there was a woman there with him said to be his fiancee whom he later married in 2000..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9mczdODqzo
Na true say woman/women do us strong thing but that no mean say na all of them bad or man no dey guilty at any instance...

yeah that woman gave him 5 sons
Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Kobicove(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2021
Jeff Bezos' wife did not just ask for a divorce out of the blue...it was a consequence of his extra marital affair with another woman while he was married undecided

1 Like

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Odoogu:
are you blaming the woman for the "havoc" she caused or Jeff for getting married to The Woman?

Bill Gates isn't complaining about Melinda.

He dare not complain otherwise, she will ask for divorce. The truth is, marriage is bondage to men.

1 Like

Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
ThiagoKid:
So, what is the purpose of this yeye thread?
Redpill this, Redpill that!
Na by force person swallow redpill? undecided

If you nor swallow redpill, you go continue to suffer in the hands of women
Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
All women are hoes
Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Odoogu(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
michaelpop50:

He dare not complain otherwise, she will ask for divorce. The truth is, marriage is bondage to men.

is this from experience or just sentiments?
Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by Johnwick64: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
And how exactly did you know jeff has been cheating?? is there any proof? or are you just speaking senselessly based on what his wife said?
if he paid Alimony then he really cheated,U.s worked with facts he confessed to have fallen in love with his neighbor.Do u think she divorced him because he has become the richest man in the world to cash out,she could have divorced when he was still $80 billion ND leave with a huge chunk of money.dont even say it like d money affected Jeff bezos.dis so called Elon musk dat is just marrying,divorcing anyhow he even married a woman twice
Re: The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill by manuel4real(m): 5:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Ikjosh04:

There are millions and 1 thing you can use your cocunut head and brain to think and meditate on that will improve your life but you said "NO. Redpill most choke me"

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is She A Prostitute Or Is It Understandable? / Lady Attends Ex-boyfriend's Wedding Dressed Like The Bride To Cause Confusion / She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.