Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools (20413 Views)

Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria / Governor Akeredolu Orders Reappointment Of Sacked Ondo Poly Workers / Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Romanoff(f): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2021
And so it starts.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by yajide: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2021
for what reason nw
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by theFilmtric: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Eriokanmi: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2021
Gbabesky. Haters should besiege the sambisa forest in search of shekau. I sight you Aketi

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Dpharisee: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2021
South East schools should recite the Biafra anthem, everyone needs to have an identity. One Nigeria na scamatozua

12 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Neddstark: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2021
This is not good. So non-Yorubas studying in Ondo should recite a Yoruba anthem? What kind of bleeped-up mentality is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Mightyhaiz: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2021
I love the man

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by crownaayam17(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by GOVERNMENT2: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2021
HOPE THEIR NORTHERN MASTERS ARE AWARE OF THIS TREASONABLE ACT undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by tamunobello: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by CSTRR: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by GOVERNMENT2: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
I love the man
DSS WILL PICK HIM UP VERY SOON.

ARREWA1STSON WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THIS undecided
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Eriokanmi: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2021
AmbaliJ:
Correct. Some people no go fit eat nor chop again over this news. Aketi keeps pulling surprises. Reminds me of when Ambode signed that bill mandating Yoruba teaching and usage in Lagos schools, and how some atohunrinwas could not stomach it.
We will send them back to their states in 2023, including that osun drug baron of a man terrorising lagos . Series of plans are ongoing . I won't say more than that. It would be a peaceful handover to the rightful owners of lagos

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by stonemasonn: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool cool.

If anyone is not okay with it, let him or her move out and go back to his/her hut in his/her region cool

This should be done in all SW states.
Yoruba regional integration, taking shape wink

God Bless South West
God Bless all Yoruba lands
God bless all Yoruba People
I'm not ok with it fa.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Dpharisee: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2021
35824L:
Commendable. Iboes in Ondo schools must have to pledge allegiance to Oodua as they recite our anthem. We keep colonizing these people but they run to nairaland to beat their gully erosion battered chests.
Fulani militia trying to form Yoruba

13 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Grace001: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2021
Correct

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by GOVERNMENT2: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
We will send them back to their states in 2023, including that osun drug baron of a man terrorising lagos . Series of plans are ongoing . I won't say more than that. It would be a peaceful handover to the rightful owners of lagos
WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR GBAGURA AKA AMBALIJ PROBLEM THIS MORNING sad
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by CSTRR: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Eriokanmi: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
This is hard to believe but it would happen. Mark today's date.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2021
His head is not correct,
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Mightyhaiz: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
DSS WILL PICK HIM UP VERY SOON.

ARREWATSON WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THIS undecided
Well.. i love him regardless

I prefer a man with guts to one in eternal look out for 'the cows'

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Bayaar02(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Stupid.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Pauladex(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2021
Amotekun came and now this, we are restructuring Nigeria while they are in coma. 2023 will sweet die

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by nairalandankrah: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2021
Wow..this is very commendable
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Remix10(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2021
Nairaland stinks of Tribalism>>, am fed up.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Gbagura: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
I'm giving you sleepless nights lately grin
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Eriokanmi: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2021
donmixc:
They can't recite that trashy anthem while under Nigeria, maybe when they get their oduwa kingdom, they can do whatever they like, foolish governor
Go to America, each state is on their own. They have their anthem and run their shows independently. We copied and practice the American constitution. For your words to hold water, we must first rescind the constitution and form another one. As long as we operate the American constitution, Aketi is always right. Even the amotekun is similar to the Sheriff in America. Yorubas are super intelligent. They don't leap before looking rather they look before leaping.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Coming soon
Watch out for part 1

BREAK UP

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by femijay8271(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

There is nothing your Fulani president can do about it. cool

We are Yoruba People.

That's why you northerners are afraid of handing power in 2023 because

1. West - Because you fear they'll restructure the country to your dissatisfaction

2. East - Because you fear they will do,shege for you for all the crimes committed against them.

For that number 2...you damn right and I want that to happen
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Nigga44: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2021
Dead on arrival.

Just one call from the caliphate will make him shiver and reverse that stupid order.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Lagos should follow suit as soon as possible,I know dapo abiodun no get mind reach this.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by sojfarm: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Any one that is not happy with this should commit suicide.

Yoruba Nation......a reality......let the doubters wake up man

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: ASUU, Senate Leadership In Closed Door Session / 6 Tips To Make Studying Abroad More Affordable / UNICAF, A Huge Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.