Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) (1700 Views)

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) by Pweetyccee(f): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) by AlhajiNatty(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Happy birthday
Thank you asa!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) by ahnie: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy birthday umu ejime .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) by chiiraq802(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wish your twin sister happy birthday for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) by sageb: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Happy Birthday to the cute twins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
ahnie:
Happy birthday umu ejime .
Thanks alot ahnie!
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
chiiraq802:
Wish your twin sister happy birthday for me.
Ok ooo, I will do that for you. Thanks man
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
sageb:
Happy Birthday to the cute twins.
Kind words coming from you sir. Thanks alot for the well wish.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) by sisisioge: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Awon Edunjobi Ejire grin grin grin grin

Happy birthday guys...more beautiful years to come by God's grace!
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) by Mamayam: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mamayam:

Hmmmm...
I hope say you no dey fùck am.
Hmmmm...
I hope say you no be only child of your parents because if you are, nne na nna gi gba aka nwa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Young Woman Is Missing! Have You Seen Her? (see Photos) / What Do I Do In This Circumstance? / Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.