Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) (44503 Views)

REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Both cognition and intuition are relevant to success.

Only when we place intuition above cognition.

According to Albert Einstein: intuition is the king while cognition is the slave.

We need more of intuition and less of cognition.

Check this sites for startup funding and thank me later.
https://vc4a.com
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The absence of degrees doesn't guarantee success,too.
Correct.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by mbong: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
She grows up as an African, yet Oxford will teach about Africa!
Waste of money. This girl is pretty ignorant, sorry to say this. Will Oxford teach her Mongo Park discovered River Niger? Or will she study how to solve Africa's refugee crisis?
Well God bless her endeavor
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

Only when we place intuition above cognition.

According to Albert Einstein: intuition is the king while cognition is the slave.

We need more of intuition and less of cognition.

Check this sites for startup funding and thank me later.
https://vc4a.com

What if the intuition helps to embezzle public funds, successfully
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
tutudesz:

Nigerians are funny O!
If billionaire children no go school, una go talk say be their papa get money.
If dem go school, na trophy certificate undecided
which Nigerians? smiley

Why else would a billionaire's kid NEED a degree if they have $2M in their bank. Or will inherit their father's billions? A waste of time in my views. Which is what billionaires kids do, waste time and money. tongue

Again, in my views.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
kelvindj98:

A master degree in African Studies will teach her how to run a business? It's clear your own degree if you even have one is worthless.
What if are dad is trying to open other businesses in other Africa countries undecided
No Knowledge is a waste, whether Msc in Fashion or Msc in Sports
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

LOOOOOOL.

Degrees dont teach people how to run biz.

Ask Elon Musk.

Make she go humble her self, follow her dad they go work for five to ten years.

She go learn.

There is some thing bigger than degrees and as long as the black race continue ignoring it. A degree cant do us much good.

Bros, what is your own if she Wan get 100 degrees? shocked
Are you trying to advice a billionaire daughter on what is good for her? See "us" advising rich person. shocked
My dear rich folks think in ways that is mysterious to you and I.
Let's face our hustle and leave them because they understand what 10 masters will do for them. But to us regular folks it is strange.
Na so one my paddy take money go buy one house for 450m in one of those estates in lekki. Hmmm. See talk amongst nigger, men de advice why Bros no use that money buy plenty land, build houses, more than 20 houses sef for akowonjo etc.
I told them to chill, rich folks think differently, when you get money, you will think like them. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What if the intuition helps to embezzle public funds, successfully

U made me laff.

9ja intuition.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
gypsey:
which Nigerians? smiley

Why else would a billionaire's kid NEED a degree if they have $2M in their bank. Or will inherit their father's billions? A waste of time in my views. Which is what billionaires kids do, waste time and money. tongue
spoiled children whether billionaire, Millionaire or thousandnaire will waste money if they lack the knowledge to manage and grow that money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

LOOOOOOL.

Degrees dont teach people how to run biz.

Ask Elon Musk.

Make she go humble her self, follow her dad they go work for five to ten years.

She go learn.

There is some thing bigger than degrees and as long as the black race continue ignoring it. A degree cant do us much good.

True, plus she can employ people with degrees she doesn't have to have one herself.

Eg, a billionaire father made money out of fishing and exporting fish, without a degree, why would his kid need a degree to carry on running the fishing business?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
gypsey:
which Nigerians? smiley

Again, in my views.

Actually, the money that has been spent or that will be spent towards her education at Oxford won't be wasted because she will acquire the experience required to make more money as an independent person.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
gypsey:
True, plus she can employ people with degrees she doesn't have to have one herself.

Eg, a billionaire father made money out of fishing and exporting fish, without a degree, why would his kid need a degree to carry on running the fishing business?
Must that person be involved in fishing business ONLY
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

U made me laff.

9ja intuition.

It is not 9ja intuition.
It is just intuition.
That's how deep I think.
Even Albert Einstein wouldn't have had a superior argument.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Good, money is not a problem for her, no excuse not to come out with good result
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
tutudesz:

spoiled children whether billionaire, Millionaire or thousandnaire will waste money if they lack the knowledge to manage and grow that money.
You began with "spoilt children" I agree. cheesy So it wouldn't matter if they are knowledged or not they would waste money. Besides, that is what money are supposed to be there for, spending!
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
I'm happy for DJ cuppy getting into oxford is a massive win, I mean if u apply for a job or need to start a business, having just the name OXFORD (London, Msc) is a big boost to ur chances of landing anything on this planet, If u doubt Ngozi okonjo wouldn't have been WTO DG if she didn't have the degrees she got from Harvard, Brown, Oxford this are all Ivy league colleges and the best in the world, Highly respected!
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
tutudesz:

She need the degree to run daddy business
Wetin you wan use your own degree do

That na the main question
Bad bella undecided

Brain and Knowledge is needed to run business, at least first degree is ok, but the hard truth remains that she would never use to achieve anything in life because all she needed is already there for her to be a successful woman
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Must that person be involved in fishing business ONLY
I gave an example, mate!

What is wrong with fishing business? My father made alot of money from fishing business. Alot of people make money running fishing businesses!
Must every business be an IT business? Fine! How about a logistic business? You know what? Give your own example of a business! Dammm!! sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Since when is Oxford allowing dumb airheads into their ranks?

They must be desperate for the tuition fees.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by 2rez: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congrats girl. Perhaps before she's done with her MSc, she suppose don get sense. I hope she 'll make her papa proud.

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
gypsey:
You began with "spoilt children" I agree. cheesy So it wouldn't matter if they are knowledged or not they would waste money. Besides, that is what money are supposed to be there for, spending!
Spending different from wasting O! Spending=buying thing that are needed
Wasting= shocked 3 private jet
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by BananaPeel(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Those of you saying nonsense about being educated or classroom education, abeg no send your pikin to school. Make dem go learn work after pry school.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Actually, the money that has been spent or that will be spent towards her education at Oxford won't be wasted because she will acquire the experience required to make more money as an independent person.
Not nercerssarily, alot of people with degrees didn't make money atall, let alone more and alot of people without degrees made money and more in their business.

Depends also what kinda business. If i am running a multi million $$ Taxi or logistic business i might not need a degree
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Cryptomillion: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
She is better locked up in school than making those noise

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
tutudesz:

Spending different from wasting O! Spending=buying thing that are needed
Wasting= shocked 3 private jet
There are no difference,

3 private Jets might appear as wasting money to you but not to the owner/ buyer.

You might aswell say that anyone who owns or buys a Benz, a porche, a masserati and a Lexus wasted money. Come on! cheesy what makes you think they didn't need 4 vehicles or 3 private Jets?

If i had had the money i would buy 3 private Jets, fortunately, i am not rich.

John Travolta has atleast 3 private Jets. His house is like an Airport. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Heathrow44:
I'm happy for DJ cuppy getting into oxford is a massive win, I mean if u apply for a job or need to start a business, having just the name OXFORD (London, Msc) is a big boost to ur chances of landing anything on this planet, If u doubt Ngozi okonjo wouldn't have been WTO DG if she didn't have the degrees she got from Harvard, Brown, Oxford this are all Ivy league colleges and the best in the world, Highly respected!
How about if one is already like Jeff "amazon" Bezzos, would they still need degreess?
Mrs Iweala is still an employee, Mr Bezzos is an employer.

Mind you, Mr Bezoss and his wife started running their business from the basement of his 2 bedroom house. Atleast that is what he said.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Dikegodspower(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Thats if he can leave what is in the trouser and concentrate.
Anyway congrats to cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Tats(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Was equally as excited when I got in too. She should be ready for hard work no matter the course as its not a joke. However, if she is not working and at the same time studying like some of us are, then she will be fine.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by revcompaty(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
tutudesz:

Over educated undecided please explain what you mean by over educated.
So are you saying too much knowledge is bad
Too much knowledge ain’t bad if channeled appropriately.
The average Nigerian person goes to school to acquire degree(certificate) and not knowledge, that’s why we live in a country of copy, edit and paste.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by NorthernSerene(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations baby girl.
The rich r getting richer while the poor r getting poorer.
I dedicate this FTC to all the broke guys on this forum that will come here n start wailing at this post.

You nko are you rich? Me I dey poor but I thank God 'cause 'am alive and healthy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Gordieshegz:

Boss, getting an admission into oxford no be beans o..
The admission committee must have seen in her motivation letter and be deeply convinced of what she needed the degree for before offering her the admission bro...

So you dont need to know why!
no mind am.he think say Na lasu or poly Ibadan wey dey admit any deek and harry
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
What is African studies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! / Fans Blast Korede Bello For His Police Advert,Say He Is Ignorant(photos) / Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.