Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) (44499 Views)

REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Alejobs: 4:51am On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

How much?
price from 45k and above. +234806.5316307. It can power a rechargeable fan for over 24hrs
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by juniorstar(m): 4:57am On Mar 06, 2021
udemzyudex:
[b][/b]
Do you?
motive is everything
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by juniorstar(m): 5:00am On Mar 06, 2021
Adasun:
how do money works?
not many ppl are sincere when they ask this question. are you sincere enough to really want to understand the basis of money?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Adasun(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2021
juniorstar:

not many ppl are sincere when they ask this question. are you sincere enough to really want to understand the basis of money?
absolutely yes.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 7:43am On Mar 06, 2021
tutudesz:

Over educated undecided please explain what you mean by over educated.
So are you saying too much knowledge is bad

They're a oyinbo troll. That's what they're saying.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 7:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Umaralix142:
When money speaks.

lipsrsealed

But congrats to her.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Landnaira5: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2021
LikeAking:

I no need Oxford.

I need to chill with real life CEO's dem.

Lol team “a dinner with Jay Z”

you really think CEOs (and I’m not talking about successful traders, there’s a big difference) will share their business secrets with a stranger �. How do you gain access to CEOs? You think you can meet CEOs by walking on the road à la nollywood style �.

Oxford and the likes is where the high and mighty and their offsprings attend. She doesn’t need to even get good grades in whatever she’s studying, her alumni network is worth millions, potentially.

Dey there. Don’t go and work and save or invest to provide access for your children.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2021
Landnaira5:

Lol team “a dinner with Jay Z”

you really think CEOs (and I’m not talking about successful traders, there’s a big difference) will share their business secrets with a stranger �. How do you gain access to CEOs? You think you can meet CEOs by walking on the road à la nollywood style �.

Oxford and the likes is where the high and mighty and their offsprings attend. She doesn’t need to even get good grades in whatever she’s studying, her alumni network is worth millions, potentially.

Dey there. Don’t go and work and save or invest to provide access for your children.

Continue dreaming.

Tell me how many NAIJA Govs, senators, presidents are Oxford guys.

You guys just dream.

You think life is easy.

I dont need CEO's to tell me any secret.

Its beyond that.

Listen man, U guys should start thinking 2021.

Forget about what worked 100 years ago.

Those days are over.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations! But I don't know how African studies relates to your music career or your daddy's oil and gas business. Congrats once again.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by olatuns2017: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2021
LikeAking:

I laff at you.

The average Nigerian thinks is all about getting many degrees.

We have the degree yet our nation is a big mess.

Wetin she one use the degree do?

Thats my question.

Knowledge is scarce
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by winner37(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2021
must she wash and dried her panties outside for others to see ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by IamBroke(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations baby girl.
The rich r getting richer while the poor r getting poorer.
I dedicate this FTC to all the broke guys on this forum that will come here n start wailing at this post.

Which of the broke guys are you talking about
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Landnaira5: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2021
LikeAking:

Continue dreaming.

Tell me how many NAIJA Govs, senators, presidents are Oxford guys.

You guys just dream.

You think life is easy.

I dont need CEO's to tell me any secret.

Its beyond that.

Listen man, U guys should start thinking 2021.

Forget about what worked 100 years ago.

Those days are over.

But you just said you only need to sit with a CEO? Now you don’t need CEO again. Ok

Now you need to meet politicians. How do you gain ACCESS? Or you think you can run into them on the streets? YOU HAVE TO HAVE ACCESS TO MEET ANYBODY IN POWER. why is this so hard to understand?

People who are RICH are not necessarily more hardworking than you. They only had more opportunities; opportunities that only money and networking/connections can provide. Ivy League university are for blue blood, old money, people with access so it’s absolutely not a waste at all. The politicians that you are talking about send their kids to Oxford, do you think those kids need the degree?

Rich Chinese parents send their kids to Harvard, not because their kids need to work but so they have a high chance of meeting other wealthy western kids. Anyone who went to uni abroad know this. The ones that don’t attend Ivy League, their parents would pay for an apartment in the most expensive location in London. They always end up successful, not because they’re smart or hardworking but because they have good network.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2021
IamBroke:
Which of the broke guys are you talking about
U in particular because your Moniker says it all
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by awoo47: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
LikeAking:

Yes I like that.

E needs it for his biz.

But how dis degree one help a DJ?

i know
but musk is a bad example of success without degree
he had A+ in most of his studies
He's jus a genius with a very rich parent, that way he was able to fund whateva he has intrest in
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
mofedamijo:

This where you people get it all wrong. Trust me, ph.d holders are managing Alon Musk business, and without them, his business will collapse. Its one thing to be a tech guru, its anothing to bring in innovation and ideas. Trust me gurus are behind Akon Musk innovations.

Now to the major thing.
Everybody cannot be Alon Musk, Bill Gates, Dangote. Etc
That is why education is paramount. If you cannot be Akon Musk, why not be his right hand man who is well educated and vast enough to manage one of the several sectors in his company.

Cuppy is smart to have gone for her Masters, wait a minute, you think Ngozi Iweala would have gotten to her present position with just a B.sc? Never. One thing is very certain, where B.sc will fail you in getting a job, ph.d or top certifications will not fail you.

Also, you can't be a diplomat, an economist, without having the necessary education and degree. Go and check the Director General of WHO, IMF, WORLD BANK.... Etc and check their qualifications. As a matter of fact, its in Nigeria we give people heavy positions without them having the necessary degrees and qualifications. Just take a look at the present minister for Power.

Elon musk manages his bussiness himself.
sometimes he sleeps on the office floor at the factory, his marriages have suffered beacuse of the bussiness you claimed someone else is managing for him (Google/youtube Is your friend)

you are busy shouting up and down for what ?

a master's degree in African studies grin grin

the problem with black people is that we over do anything western civilization brings even more than them.

Oyinbo people know that some of these degrees are irrelevant.

places like UK, Us and Canada have refused to close their borders because international students are a major source of revenue to them. meanwhile their own folks hardly pay such monies for school fees.
school has turned to bussiness.

there 2 types of people on these thread

those for masters and those not in support of the masters.

if you're not in support in of the masters I can confidently tell you that you're mentally ahead of your peers.
don't waste time and argue with anybody.

small children in STEM fields are collecting around 30-50 mill naira annually in some fields and dem no even near university

some certifications are even more expensive than a PhD programme.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
36STATES:
Rubbish Micky Mouse course of study.
A total waste of everyone's time.
You will never get a job with that shit.

with the kind of her father's connect she can try this rough 0lay.

omo if you no get connect no try am o.......primary school dy wait for you to teach
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by mofedamijo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
yahjac:

Elon musk manages his bussiness himself.
sometimes he sleeps on the office floor at the factory, his marriages have suffered beacuse of the bussiness you claimed someone else is managing for him (Google/youtube Is your friend)

you are busy shouting up and down for what ?

a master's degree in African studies grin grin

the problem with black people is that we over do anything western civilization brings even more than them.

Oyinbo people know that some of these degrees are irrelevant.

places like UK, Us and Canada have refused to close their borders because international students are a major source of revenue to them. meanwhile their own folks hardly pay such monies for school fees.
school has turned to bussiness.

there 2 types of people on these thread

those for masters and those not in support of the masters.

if you're not in support in of the masters I can confidently tell you that you're mentally ahead of your peers.
don't waste time and argue with anybody.

small children in STEM fields are collecting around 30-50 mill naira annually in some fields and dem no even near university

some certifications are even more expensive than a PhD programme.

Lol, how can Alon Musk manage his company by himself? His company SpaceX have 8,000 staff members. And a large percent of them are graduates.

I can see you don't understand my point. Mr man, take care.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by zebjoe: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Unbelievable: 10 Times DJ Cuppy shocked Nigerians!

For Nigerians that listen to songs a lot – they would rarely miss the signature phrase ‘to cuppy this tune’ of DJ Cuppy. She has successfully etched her name in the hearts of Nigerians as a classic Disc Jockey who understands the right mixes of music to make Nigerians dance their hearts out.

Although some have criticised her songs, she has fared better than a couple of cross over celebrities and maintains a strong fan base without the luxury expenses of giveaways.

DJ cuppy has shocked Nigerians in so many ways, it started this year with the controversial remarks from Zlatan Ibile about Cuppy. She also shocked Nigerians with the news of her letter of acceptance to the prestigious Oxford University, England, for a master’s degree in African studies.
Shocked that Cuppy is interested in postgraduate studies? Well, here’s a bigger shock – it is going to be her second Master’s degree.

Do you want to know the other ways DJ Cuppy has shocked Nigerians?

Watch more here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKszUxpO1eY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo / King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover / A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.