Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) (44502 Views)

REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
pretydiva:

You too
why cuppy matter dey pain you? wink tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Wholegeria: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
The future is females grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by miraculousGod(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
congrats cuppy. Learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token. my number is showing underneath this post
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
gypsey:
Not nercerssarily, alot of people with degrees didn't make money atall, let alone more and alot of people without degrees made money and more in their business.

Depends also what kinda business. If i am running a multi million $$ Taxi or logistic business i might not need a degree

I wasn't talking about other people.
I was talking about DJ Cuppy.
I think she will make more money.
I think she's capable of making use of such opportunity.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by EscapedBlessing: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:
Confused girl

How will the masters help her in life?

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
gypsey:
I gave an example, mate!

What is wrong with fishing business? My father made alot of money from fishing business. Alot of people make money running fishing businesses!
Must every business be an IT business? Fine! How about a logistic business? You know what? Give your own example of a business! Dammm!! sad

Since she knows what she can do with the degree,this debate is needless.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Alejobs:
Congratulations.....with money the world is at your feet. I have a powerbank that can power your rechargeable fan for 24hours, no exaggeration. I can also power your laptop for more than 10 hours. Get in touch

How much?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Since she knows what she can do with the degree,this debate is needless.
There was no debate, we were just making our opinions. Well.. i am not sure about you but i was making my opinions. cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Look at her course of study then Follow the trail. She might end becoming a diplomat.

She’s really on a cuppy mission. Lol
No mind the guy, someone is reasoning global him dey yarn trash because him no even get person wey go give am work. She can start a job with NNPC by Monday; but she choose not to. Him connection no go even allow get teaching job for one primary school self.

How can someone with such mediocre mindset phantom why someone is going to Oxford for a master degree.

Nigerians don't want view education correctly.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by femi4: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Irrelevant course. What a waste of time and money
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by IncredibleWrite: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

LOOOOOOL.

Degrees dont teach people how to run biz.

Ask Elon Musk.

Make she go humble her self, follow her dad they go work for five to ten years.

She go learn.

There is some thing bigger than degrees and as long as the black race continue ignoring it. A degree cant do us much good.

People struggle to go to ivy-league universities like Oxford is not just for the degree, but the network and connections.

Have you noticed many successful people worldwide either finished or dropped out from Oxford? Think.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
gypsey:
There was no debate, we were just making our opinions. Well.. i am not sure about you but i was making my opinions. cheesy
Actually,some people have been debating concerning the usefulness of degrees,in this thread.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Simba00007(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Naijahops:
Bitch, please!
You're so fake
Even china denied they made you.

Useless Nigerian girl
your words play is funny

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by nubianwarrior: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Welcome to my neighbourhood cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by casualj(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wetin Dj won use master Degree do.
She has everything.
They should try and encourage the poor not wasting money.
Focus on your Dj jare[color=#006600][/color]
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Congratulations to you ooo on Oxford and all that..But Cuppy,this you and your family video call dey like wetin dem rehearse..Abi,is it just me?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
[b][/b]
juniorstar:
and some ppl say Sir Otedollar didn't train his gals. he actually trained them on what really matters in life
understanding the basis of money 101. the first course you should enrol for and pass with distinction b4 enrolling in any other course you so desire.
if you understand how money works you would wonder why there is poverty in the world.

Do you?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Sukkyy2010: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Alejobs:
Congratulations.....with money the world is at your feet. I have a powerbank that can power your rechargeable fan for 24hours, no exaggeration. I can also power your laptop for more than 10 hours. Get in touch
how much, I'm interested and you drop your WhatsApp would be better for further enquiry.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

Too much class room knowledge is bad.

All this your argument and criticism, why not let each person follow their path the way it suits them? You know how money works more than her father?

Oxford/Havard degrees, in addition to whatever knowledge they offer, give one the chance to network with a certain class of people while in school. Even in the westerners world, some school names on your resumé get you the attention you need and the opportunity to showcase whatever skills you have. Many people have had the opportunity to leave Nigeria cause their Master's degrees were considered in the point-based immigration system. Some people haven't moved forward despite all their degrees but that doesn't mean higher level formal education hasn't worked for others. You shouldn't discourage people from following their path or criticize them for approaching life differently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
mayklef:
so she wan use Zlatan percentage go school abi?? we re watching

You be comedian I swear

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

Their is a diff between been educated and been over educated.

Class room knowlwdge is an infant knowledge.

The black man believes he can find all the solution to his problems in the class room.

Crazy.

Continue talking down on your race
Mr American.. She b u b canadian
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nicoswit(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations baby girl.
The rich r getting richer while the poor r getting poorer.
I dedicate this FTC to all the broke guys on this forum that will come here n start wailing at this post.

Abeg...wetin dey sup for ur dp

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Simba00007:
your words play is funny
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by isblog(m): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2021
tutudesz:

She need the degree to run daddy business
Wetin you wan use your own degree do

That na the main question
Bad bella undecided

� so masters in African studies relates with daddy’s business? An MBA instead would suffice

Congrats to her though. When there is money almost everything is achievable
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by isblog(m): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2021
Oxford University of London handles masters in “African studies”... so African studies are better learnt in the non-African county right? Z��
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2021
isblog:

� so masters in African studies relates with daddy’s business? An MBA instead would suffice

Congrats to her though. When there is money almost everything is achievable
"The Master of Arts Program in African Studies is a two-year interdisciplinary humanities and social sciences designed to provide a broad understanding of African affairs. The program is designed for students wishing to go on to the doctorate as well as those students seeking a terminal M.A. degree before entering the business world, media, government service or a professional school."
Fields of Study: "African Studies considers the arts, history, cultures, languages, literatures, politics, religions, and societies of Africa as well as issues concerning development, health, and the environment. The program offers considerable flexibility and choice. Enrollment in the M.A. program in African Studies provides students with the opportunity to register for the many African studies courses offered in the various departments of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the professional schools. In addition, the Program in African Studies offers two interdisciplinary seminars to create dialogue and to integrate approaches across disciplines."
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Realfrankie(m): 1:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations baby girl.
The rich r getting richer while the poor r getting poorer.
I dedicate this FTC to all the broke guys on this forum that will come here n start wailing at this post.

You this low budget bitch that always come here to type nonsense

We all know that you are very disrespectful so continue if it's gonna lead you to success.

Shame on you
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Polynek(m): 1:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Nice 1
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Adasun(m): 1:58am On Mar 06, 2021
juniorstar:
and some ppl say Sir Otedollar didn't train his gals. he actually trained them on what really matters in life
understanding the basis of money 101. the first course you should enrol for and pass with distinction b4 enrolling in any other course you so desire.
if you understand how money works you would wonder why there is poverty in the world.
how do money works?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by tweakdude1: 3:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Studying of African culture in another continent.

British I hail thee.
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 4:42am On Mar 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:
There are successful people with degrees so stop posting rubbish.

I clearly said how many degrees?
Did you omit that part ni
Or how did you interpret that to mean that they don’t have any degree whatsoever?
Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by Alejobs: 4:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Sukkyy2010:
how much, I'm interested and you drop your WhatsApp would be better for further enquiry.
+234806531.6307

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter / Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.