Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? (40665 Views)

IGP Decorates 24 AIGs With New Ranks (Pictures) / Service Chiefs Decorated With Their New Ranks Today / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by LikeAking: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Just some thing funy.

@ OP, it becos the officers are simps.
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by simonsayz: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
the female is the wife of the officer being decorated
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by mdsne(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Most of the females that you saw their are the spouses of the person that are receiving the New rank. You can call on any person that you love to assist in decorating. Be it your pastor, wife, brother, son or daughter as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by osteenbush(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
The female civilian you normally see is the wife of the man being decorated. The same thing applies when a female officer is being decorated, her husband is usually around.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Levels1:

Is not everytime women took part in decorating military officers, but then the officer been decorated is entitled to present someone so special or dear to him ,to partake in his decoration. That's why you see at times, a young lady, brother, and mostly wife. Meaning when ever you see any women decorating an officers, such woman is his wife, sister, daughter etc.
So the wife of the former President Goodluck who decorated a Naval officer is the officer's wife, sister or daughter? The woman who decorated Late Tolu is Tolu's mother, sister or daughter?
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
gidado14:

those are their wives
What about the women that decorate women? Oh! Maybe lesbians. lol
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
MrCover:
You don blow @sapphiere
How?
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Charly68: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Who don't like the touch of a woman ?
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by FreeSpirited: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Gender equality
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Bellotelli: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nairaland mod will just be pushing rubbish to front-page
90% of this pikin post for dey joke section.. Mmtchww

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Afianmawazobia(f): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Isrealg:
Maybe their wives
maybe ur nt far from the truth
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by EchuaA: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
In the Military, wives are ranks higher than their husbands.
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Olatlaccon(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Or maybe because the FUTURE is FEMALE?
Will you shut up
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Olatlaccon:
Will you shut up
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by omojesu202(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
GracefulBunmi:
DON'T BE WORRIED ABOUT THAT ONE, HOW ABOUT THE FOLLOWING TRADITION RIGHT ON OUR NOSE
lipsrsealed
...And some are shouting One Nigeria! I United Nigeria!!...Rubbish! When right here self on Nairaland here, our nose, we experience a handicapped human right of expression. I came across an Islamic topic/thread today and wanted to express my view, only to be asked if I belong or something like that... before I realized, I have been restricted from replying only handcuffed to be an onlooker....But if na Christian topic/thread, anyone can comment and even spit rubbish...RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY!

Na who do us like this sef? undecided

na today u just know. e don tey nah. na religion of piss people. people that fights for their god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
DrayZee:
The answer is that they don't ALWAYS participate.

Anyway, female inclusion is a good thing.
Why do they partake?
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by WestAfricaan: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
To show female representation
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by WestAfricaan: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Is it because behind every successful man is a woman?
Can a female be a success from behind?
May God not make our future to be behind
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by DrayZee: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do they partake?
Because they're human beings with ceremonial positions, related directly or indirectly to the ceremony. It happens a lot for civilian men too.
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Olatlaccon(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
lipsrsealed
you like to dey cause wahala

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Kaymansion(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Normally man or woman suppose to decorate their spouses because they senior them with a rank according to their traditions for example now CDS General Lucky Irabor while his wife is automatically a Field Marshal applicable to all of them
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by LordOfTheGame: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
GracefulBunmi:
...And some are shouting One Nigeria! I United Nigeria!!...Rubbish! When right here self on Nairaland here, our nose, we experience a handicapped human right of expression. I came across an Islamic topic/thread today and wanted to express my view, only to be asked if I belong or something like that... before I realized, I have been restricted from replying only handcuffed to be an onlooker....But if na Christian topic/thread, anyone can comment and even spit rubbish...RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY!

Na who do us like this sef? undecided

Na so we see am ooh. The owner of this forum is a criminal anti Christ and jihadi supporter. He will not have peaceful ending for being this bias and hateful towards Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by shiwex: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
It has nothing to do with any of that. They are just family members. When you are promoted, you are allowed to bring a family member to come and do the change of ranks. A of of people bring their wives but it can be any family member.
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by 8BowlofFlour: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Because we are mothers and leaders
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by lincs25(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
If you are married and you are an officer, any rank you attend your wife is a rank ahead of you.
since is a superior senior officer that decorate the junior and is a law in uniform work that your wife must decorate you along side your superior. If you are not married, your mother does it.
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Fxwarrior: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Or maybe because the FUTURE is FEMALE?

Hahaha.

I think the women are their wives.
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by AbuAeesha: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Why Do Civilian Women Always Taking Part In Decorating Military Officers With Their New Ranks?

I've always want to ask the above question. I'm curious to know. Please if you have an answer to the question kindly drop it in the comment section. Thanks!
if women don't take part,pple like you will still ask why women aren't allowed[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by TheRedpillguy: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Is it because behind every successful man is a woman?

That's because women only chose successful men
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by 3gpvids: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
The gods are wise
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by frozen70(f): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Why Do Civilian Women Always Taking Part In Decorating Military Officers With Their New Ranks?

I've always want to ask the above question. I'm curious to know. Please if you have an answer to the question kindly drop it in the comment section. Thanks!

During such decorations, you are allowed to invite just one person of your interest

The person could be your wife/husband or your relations at heart

When it's your time for decoration, he or she would be called to join and decorate the other side of the rank

Most times the left side
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by AfonjaConehead: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
I would love to be of help here. grin grin

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by investigator007: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
maybe its to signify that the military isnt totally masculine, women have their place too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points / Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.