Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,301 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? (40666 Views)

IGP Decorates 24 AIGs With New Ranks (Pictures) / Service Chiefs Decorated With Their New Ranks Today / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
GofuckYourself:

grin

If that is how you feel

How I feel? Oh. We're doing feelings now? What happened to our speaking? Was that abandoned? And just when I was beginning to embrace the admonition too.

Him: "Be mindful of your words"

His words: Go fvck yourself. Literally.

Quick question: Were you mindful of your words when you came up with your moniker? I'm curious
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by HelpYourself(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

How I feel? Oh. We're doing feelings now? What happened to our speaking? Was that abandoned? And just when I was beginning to embrace the admonition too.

Him: "Be mindful of your words"

His words: Go fvck yourself. Literally.

Quick question: Were you mindful of your words when you came up with your moniker? I'm curious

angry

I have addressed this in one of my threads in the past , that's an assignment for you

That monicker was chosen intentionally and the reason I stated on my thread .

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by LostMyZeal(m): 5:50am On Mar 07, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

How can Mosdi have a point after using the quantifier 'all' in his statement? His generalisation has killed whatever point he may have thought he had.

Tell me the different things "The future is female" can imply. I'm listening.

grin grin grin

Babe chill...he still has a point na wink

Well, as for what the future is female implies..

I believe it's a mantra coined for female support

You could see women are gradually getting eased into positions of authority. See the likes of Kamala Harris and Ngozi with their ground-breaking feats.

Then again just like the concept of feminism has been bastardized by some of y'all. The future is female will also get bastardized.

Eventually, some of una will start chanting the mantra with ulterior motives.
This is where you'll find them hiding behind the saying that what a man can do a woman can do better; whereas that's a big sham.

Take for instance...the role of women in the military. What is required of them during training is usually less than what is required of the men.
Now what can you say about that

The future is female again will rally women to break free from the stranglehold of Men's control. Like for ages now, y'all have been yearning for that. But unfortunately this is not taken seriously by the society because una no dey clamour for these things with one voice. so at the end of the day, confusion go full everywhere grin grin

It's obvious that some pseudo-feminists have hijacked the mantra, and that's why Men just dey attack some of them.

Also, the mantra can imply that Females really mean well and wanna get into positions of authority to contribute immensely to the development of the world. But then again it can also be perceived as Females trying to get ahead of themselves by striving to attain positions that undermines mens authority.

Shey you see how the endsars protest started with good intentions. It was a protest borne by a carefully thought out plan, but at the end hoodlums were injected into the protest to contaminate it, and that gave the Government every reason to discredit the protest.

Now na the same thing apply to the future is female mantra...hoodlums pseudo-feminists have contaminated it by driving ulterior motives with it grin grin grin

Bonjour Madame
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Bari22: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
Or maybe because the FUTURE is FEMALE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points / Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) / Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.