Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Was Trying To Do The Right Thing- Ngozi Okonjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Was Trying To Do The Right Thing- Ngozi Okonjo (314 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Was Trying To Do The Right Thing- Ngozi Okonjo by Prinze23: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
The Director-General of the World Trade Organization, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala narrates how her 83-Year-Old Mother Was Kidnapped Because she Was Trying To Do The Right Thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDxyhfN2vyc

Re: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Was Trying To Do The Right Thing- Ngozi Okonjo by WoundedLamb: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
OP, what occasion was this and when?

Meanwhile, when she turned around to ask, "faculty, what decision would you have made?", the guy behind must have been like "oh no, not me!".
Re: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Was Trying To Do The Right Thing- Ngozi Okonjo by sunshineV(f): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
okay. where i fit see samsung galaxy s21 for 30k?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Mods Not Taking Down Threads On Yoruba Secession / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu: South West Beacon Of Hope In 2023 / One Nigeria By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.