Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

See Before And After He Left Nigeria For Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Before And After He Left Nigeria For Abroad (1179 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK / I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Before And After He Left Nigeria For Abroad by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
should we say Nigeria Atmosphere is bad or what, or situation of the country...

if you see money now, will you stay in this country or leave...? I means japa! if the cash dey
see pic below......compare and contrast..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Before And After He Left Nigeria For Abroad by Perfectsouth(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
IT is well
Re: See Before And After He Left Nigeria For Abroad by Anigreat: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
shocked

Not Just the atmosphere is bad my brother, everything about this shithole is bad.

1 Like

Re: See Before And After He Left Nigeria For Abroad by ednut1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lol
Re: See Before And After He Left Nigeria For Abroad by tonididdy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
should we say Nigeria Atmosphere is bad or what, or situation of the country...

if you see money now, will you stay in this country or leave...? I means japa! if the cash dey
see pic below......compare and contrast..

Bro it's the peace of mind.
In Nigeria there are no-safe late nights.
At nights, you sleep with one eye open.
The food is manage... No balanced dieting.
Food is expensive here also.
It's a mix of everything wrong in Nigeria

BUT overseas... Food and security is not your problem.
The environment is heavenly and just makes you happy.
Do you know what it feels like to be free in a place where no one knows you?

1 Like

Re: See Before And After He Left Nigeria For Abroad by Juoflife1(f): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
How can the skin be fresh in this heat
Re: See Before And After He Left Nigeria For Abroad by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juoflife1:
How can the skin be fresh in this heat
hmmmm..is not easy my sister
Re: See Before And After He Left Nigeria For Abroad by lonlytroy(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Send us something

(1) (Reply)

Ibomair Become The First Domestic Airline To Offer Free Wifi To Passengers.. / About Travelling Spain / Review Of My Appeal Allow Determination What Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.