Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls (66759 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by chatinent: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mehn. This is saddening.
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Chriskito09: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

If na North crime knows tribe

Be calming down
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Brian47(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Meanwhile in Nigeria, amnesty to Boko Haram and Bandits
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Coldie(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Odiriance4all:
See collabo calabar featuring igbo
Oji no be igbo name o
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
GOD IS ANGRY WITH THE WICKED EVERY DAY。MIND YOUR SCHEMES AND CONDUCTS !!
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Goodman247: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Igbo.amaka
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Patrioticman007(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Jamersirwin1971:
This is the same place I am in Ghana, they don’t want you hear you Nigerian , their ladies would run . Some their parents would even try to arrest you once they know you nigeriian . So sad some persons would
Come to another man country and make us feel
Bad . Once they hear your intonation and feel You Nigerian , you need to see their looks towards you . You self go fear toast woman . Because you already know her answers . ”You guys should kidnap me abi .. You won’t even be proud being a Nigerian here ..

Point of correction, say Biafran Igbo.
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by tobstarizhia(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
All kidnappers should hang. whether murder is committed or not. Same with terrorists and thieves (including fraudsters and embezzlers)
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

The should be shot in their skulls and their dead useless bodies should be mutilated..
useless creatures..
gosh... so angry.. Killing four hapless girls.. This assholes are beats..
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Point of correction, say Biafran Igbo.

You are a useless asshole..
I guess it is only Igbos that commit crimes..
mind you Bastard, I don't support what those two beasts did and have dropped my comments on it above..as for you making it look like only Igbos are involved in crimes shows that you are a demented coyote.. gay.
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Hollusilva28(m): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
when you reach heaven, help me greet baba fela & comedian gbenga adeboye, that all what they always saying about bad governance in Nigeria still existing after so many years they died
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Igbo people sef undecided

you are a useless scumbag, cry is not peculiar to only a particular region.. asshole..
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Impecca(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Odiriance4all:
See collabo calabar featuring igbo
Your mumu don do. its Awka Ibom and Cross Riverian/Ogoja man
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Righteousness2(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
SultanYoung:
and what about the deceased girls ,Who will avenge them ? Please sir I need this answers

I appreciate you and celebrate you

Pls Appreciate and Celebrate JESUS.
I am nothing!

The Young men have received their punishment!
But the fact that they still have Breath in them, they have a Chance to amend , surrender to their ways , Surrender to JESUS and Make Heaven.
That's the Mystery of Life..
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by freeDR(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is a Way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof is Destruction..
They have received the due reward for their evil acts.
If they are Wise, they will make good use of the death sentence and do the Needful without wasting time..
This is a Privileged death if they are Wise.
Simply ask for Mercy and Make Genuie reconciliation with JESUS Christ.
Joyfully be killed and Gloriously open your Eyes in Glory...

You're not well if you believe that nonsense you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Sleekfingers: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Graysons: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Sleekfingers: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

point of correction....they are nigerians......
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Lyrics269: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sleekfingers:

point of correction....they are nigerians......
But specifically Igbos
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Princedapace(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Imagine.. This people have carried their kidnapping nonsense to far away Ghana?

Why should a particular crime synonymous to a particular region?

Yea, the way terrorism is synonymous to North, internet fraus synonymous to West, that is how it is in Nigeria. Crime is evenly shared among the regions.

Dividing Nigeria is the best way so that each region will bear the shame of their own crime alone. Join us as we demand for the breakup of Nigeria. It has favored only politicians.
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by FuckThaMod: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Are you not the same dimwit northerner that created a dumb thread on why Nigeria shouldn't break up? So Nigeria should remain one with jokers like you that feed on tribalism
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Princedapace(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Imagine.. This people have carried their kidnapping nonsense to far away Ghana?

Why should a particular crime synonymous to a particular region?

Yea, the way terrorism is synonymous to North, internet fraus synonymous to West, that is how it is in Nigeria. Crime is evenly shared among the regions.

Dividing Nigeria is the best way so that each region will bear the shame of their own crime alone. Join us as we demand for the breakup of Nigeria. It has favored only politicians.

It is what it is bro
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by lereinter(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Let the punishment fit the crime
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by LastProphet: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
moscobabs:
Seriously? What's wrong with this people..are they the only tribe suffering in Nigeria ?

They keep tarnishing our imagine in any county they find themselves. I'm 100% sure that no country will grant them visa if they eventually get their own country because their country name will be synonymous to Crime

Watch how they will insult Abike Dabiri when she mentions news like this. I have never seen a sophisticated mumu tribe like ibos

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Lyrics269: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Are you not the same dimwit northerner that created a dumb thread on why Nigeria shouldn't break up? So Nigeria should remain one with jokers like you that feed on tribalism
Let the truth be told Igbos are always disgracing Nigeria
One Nigeria
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Sleekfingers: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
But specifically Igbos

yeah. Na dem
the love of money
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Jamersirwin1971: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
kendrick9:
Jeez....
Must be hard for the good ones out there...
Something is definitely wrong with a Nigerian and no,
No new utopian country will solve that

Most Nigerians doing business here , speak the Ghanaian language and wouldnt want to even speak the Nigerian language because they know the damage it would bring to his her her business . you apply for jobs they tell you Nigerians are too smart and would currupt other workers ..After this kidnapping issue , some Nigerians kidnapped 2 Canadian girls . But thankfully they were rescued .. For me I would only speak English and not Nigerian dialect her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Blakpot: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
If they committed the crime, then they should suffer the consequences of their actions. No sympathy.

But I hope their judicial system isn't biased and these guys aren't wrongfully convicted. Cos I know from experience how much Ghannians dislike Nigerians.
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by FuckThaMod: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

Let the truth be told Igbos are always disgracing Nigeria
One Nigeria
Firstly, those guys aren't igbos. Is your tribe any better?
Keep deceiving yourself, God punish one Nigeria as long as people like you are in it. Hypocrite
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by sissoko22(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
solochris:

Will you shut up your mouth, are you cursed? A crime is committed and you are trying to bring in tribalism

Wow
You guy from east are hypocrite
Sp#te on your flat_head

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Lyrics269: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Firstly, those guys aren't igbos. Is your tribe any better?
Keep deceiving yourself, God punish one Nigeria as long as people like you are in it. Hypocrite
Stop rejecting your people
One Nigeria
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Charly68: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
God bless Ghana for the good judgement..they assumed they were in Nigeria...no room for nonsense in Ghana

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.