Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls (66727 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2021
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by IgboWarlord(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
Na my people again.

Na my people still dey wait the hangman's nose inside prisons in Indonesia, India, China, Singapore and Cambodia.

If this trend continues, our population no go pass 20 when our online country finally come.

Abiama, please we are on our knees, help us biko. angry

Its actually hangman's NOOSE,you Igbophobic contraption..
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by viviangist: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is a Way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof is Destruction..
They have received the due reward for their evil acts.
If they are Wise, they will make good use of Contact Number the death sentence and do the Needful without wasting time..
This is a Privileged death if they are Wise.
Simply ask for Mercy and Make Genuie reconciliation with JESUS Christ.
Joyfully be killed and Gloriously open your Eyes in Glory...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by mujaya1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
igbo herdmen again spotted terrorist
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Christistruth00: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
The accusation of Ghana being Xenophobic was obviously a frame up

Especially as they were not interested in going after any other Nationalities except Nigerians

And to the Nigerian Church , exactly what Criteria could have been used to make Udoetuk a Sunday School Teacher could anyone explain ?
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by willyo(m): 1:53am On Mar 08, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

But you have energy reading Simplyleo's comments...

Why not find something productive to do instead of stalking a fellow man...are you gay ? That carries 14 years sentence, I was told angry

If more Nigerians were honest like Simplyleo...the country would be much better place.

I know u share that same moniker. Why don't u energize towards sth profitable inasmuch u don't know the meaning of the word "STALK".

Olodo, I just spent this MB on u to go buy sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by BlackPantherxXx: 2:01am On Mar 08, 2021
willyo:

Willyo to his useless father:

I know u share that same moniker. Why don't u energize towards sth profitable inasmuch u don't know the meaning of the word "STALK".

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by willyo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=99698015][/quote]
Olodo, u can't argue constructively. Ur dull brain masters hired a duller brain in U.

Village people don use ur brain dance soco soco

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by BlackPantherxXx: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
willyo:

Willyo to his useless homosexual father:
Olodo, u can't argue constructively. Ur dull brain masters hired a duller brain in U.

Village people don use ur brain dance soco soco
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by willyo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx I once bleeped ur momma anal. Sh.it hole! shocked post=99710775][/quote]
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by BlackPantherxXx: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
willyo:

Willyo to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

I once bleeped ur momma anal. Sh.it hole!
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by willyo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=99711006][/quote]

Ur mother shouts too much haba! Anytime I put am for her behind she go scream sotey neighbors go dey put ear for my window.

But she wide o. Wetin man go do? I manage an that year.

Make I log out this moniker abeg
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by BlackPantherxXx: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
willyo:

Ur mother shouts too much haba! Anytime I put am for her behind she go scream sotey neighbors go dey put ear for my window.

But she wide o. Wetin man go do? I manage an that year.

Make I log out this moniker abeg
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Greenback: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
willyo:

Chaiiii!!!!!! Blackpantherxxx yaff die oooo!! shocked
See finishing...see uppercut!!!!
See headbutt!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by willyo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
BlackPantherxXx Tell ur who.re momma I miss her screams
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by BlackPantherxXx: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
willyo:

Tell ur who.re momma I miss her screams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today / 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.