Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? (40292 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by FahBuLous: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Them be like... chai I don enter this woman trap... grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by addictiv(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
When he realises that he's giving up his independence and peace of mind, that he has been scammed into one chance and bombarded with bills by wife n inlaws, he has no option but to shed tears.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by eazyduzit: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
Cry for wetin?Me wey i be real Tarzan boy go cum dey cry unto say I wan do one gal favour marry her.Wallahi Karya ne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by ednut1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Welcome to their doom na lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by chatinent: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lol.
It's the irony.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by colestephan86: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:
The scene of a guy shedding tears on his wedding day usually baffles me. I don't understand that feeling and why it happens?
Is he shedding tears feeling he's going to miss his bachelorhood?
Sometimes people say it's like tears of joy, but still I don't understand that joy cos most of the time he had been dating the babe, cohabiting, sexing her, and the babe doing wifely duties while dating.
So what really triggers that well of water? I feel women are the ones naturally given license to cry on their wedding day for obvious reasons we don't need to talk about..
As a guy, If you were moved by emotions and brought to tears on your wedding, pls share with us what triggered it. Perhaps, we could understand from your angle.
You do not understand.
It's not like the had prepared themselves to cry at the party, the tears just came on its own.

I had my experience too, when I sat down waiting for my wife to dance in and was looking at all the people that had gathered cos of me , the tears just rolled out , I had to quickly clean my face but still one of my cousin's noticed it.
Most times , a good and well planned wedding seem impossible for the guy, but when he sees how well the event went plus' the people gathered. Bro, you won't be able to control the tears

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Am not surprised at you because its obvious you are a Goat who came out from an unfortunate bitch you call Mother. Am only Mad at the idiots that liked your posts. Yes you are free to attack me for abusing your Useless Mother. i only helped you to finish the work. cos you have belittle her Already. the only thing should could give your Father is Sex. its not your fault. na the woman Mad. she should had Aborted you. Idiot.

I return your curse on your own head.

You shall have the evil fruit of your own mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Joshua070(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin grin grin ;Dlori iro
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by zubimete(f): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Let me answer fast fast. Is because na suffer head wey no get family before the woman come pick am frm dustbin to oga.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by bobokunlexzy: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Well, if checked, it's likely one or both of the groom's parent is dead and couldn't withness that day.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Ndipe(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
It's a moving occasion.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by bizhop01: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Burden nothing else
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by FreeSpirited: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
colestephan86:

You do not understand.
It's not like the had prepared themselves to cry at the party, the tears just came on its own.

I had my experience too, when I sat down waiting for my wife to dance in and was looking at all the people that had gathered cos of me , the tears just rolled out , I had to quickly clean my face but still one of my cousin's noticed it.
Most times , a good and well planned wedding seem impossible for the guy, but when he sees how well the event went plus' the people gathered. Bro, you won't be able to control the tears
May God bless ur marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by olaolulazio(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
They don't smoke weed
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by mayormick(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:
The scene of a guy shedding tears on his wedding day usually baffles me. I don't understand that feeling and why it happens?
Sometimes people say it's like tears of joy, but still I don't understand that joy cos most of the time he had been dating the babe, cohabiting, sexing her, and the babe doing wifely duties while dating.
So what really triggers that well of water? I feel women are the ones naturally given license to cry on their wedding day for obvious reasons we don't need to talk about..
As a guy, If you were moved by emotions and brought to tears on your wedding, pls share with us what triggered it. Perhaps, we could understand from your angle.
A guy i know cried recently at his wedding when they talked about his late dad coincidentally at a time he was dancing with his mum who also has a partial stroke. Everyone was not surprise seeing him cry, the truth is most of those pictures were taken at a particular point in time when probably they were made to remember things that can make them become sobber or sad.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Jaqenhghar: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
They are Weak men
You think? For the few ones I know who wept, their marriages never lasted. In fact one sef kicked the woman out of the house and refused all reconciliatory moves.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Jaqenhghar: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
mayormick:
A guy i know cried recently at his wedding when they talked about his late dad coincidentally at a time he was dancing with his mum who also has a partial stroke. Everyone was not surprise seeing him cry, the truth is most of those pictures were taken at a particular point in time when probably they were made to remember things that can make them become sobber or sad.
That one is different nah. He was clearly grieving.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
seeniyke:
MY MUMS DREAM HER DEMISE AND ABSENCE CAME TO MY MIND I REALLY CRIED
You just got it....!
After all her suffering na one stranger go chop all her efforts in the name of Mother in law
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by McLizbae: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Humans cry when their joy is filled.

I have seen a man cry on his graduation day: the people understand and said he is happy.

I have seen a man cry the day he got a job: the people understand and said he is happy.

I have seen a man shout and tears flow when his first car was delivered: the people understand and said he is happy.

Was once at an hospital and kept my attention on a young man pacing up and down and talking to himself, I later realized he was praying. Few hours later (still going up and down the walkway at same pace), the doctor approached and said something to him, in response the man burst into tears and fell on the floor. I'd though he lost someone, but to my chagrin, he just had his first child. He was happy.

So why should you search for reasons when a man cry on his wedding day?
When you finally make the "right woman" your wife, bible said you have obtain favour from the Lord. So you should be very thankful and happy, and if you're truely filled with that pure joy, you will cry, shout laugh, dance, jump and hold nothing back because it is purely human.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Judybash93(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
daddymummy:
It is not true.

Men don't cry.

Crying is a woman's thing.

Also a woman might shed tears of joy during wedding because she has succeeded in finding someone who would feed, cloth and house her.

She has found someone who would pay the bills, school fees and etc while the only thing she would offer is sex.

She is the one who is gaining.

So why shouldn't she shed tears of joy?

A man would not shed tears, but he may be sad to realise that the only thing he would get out of the marriage is sex.

He realized that if not for his compulsive desire to have sex,he would not marry.

The desire to have sex is given to him by nature, so that his labour would be spent to satisfy a stranger whom he calls a wife.

The stranger would then give birth to children whom the man would feed, cloth, house, and pay school fees for.

Maybe he feels cheated by nature, but he would not cry because crying is not a man's thing.

I've been seeing things like these for years and people think say i no dey alright. If i marry ehnn, it means say the woman has proven to be that she's got things to bring to the table.

Wa gbayi brother mi

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by ikorodureporta: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Atimes it's because of the crowd that came. like when I went for a family member's funeral. I fought back the tears not because of the dead but because of the crowd that came there
But if u truly love a girl u fit cry na...me I fit cry too

PhD Bachelors too fit cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Onitola2: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:
I cried on my wedding day oo, D joy was too much, I couldn't hold d tears.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
They're trapped for life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Judybash93:

I've been seeing things like these for years and people think say i no dey alright. If i marry ehnn, it means say the woman has proven to be that she's got things to bring to the table.

Wa gbayi brother mi
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by mayormick(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

That one is different nah. He was clearly grieving.
Yea exactly what I was saying. Most pictures taken of guys crying on their wedding were probably taken at situations like that; peradventure if the picture of this same guy i gave as example was taken exactly when he was crying, people will only see him crying without knowing exactly his reason for crying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by phorget(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ayam still thinking.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by GboyegaD(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
I cried when I thought of God's faithfulness. I have always wanted to attain some things before marriage and the last one happened two weeks before the wedding.

The processional hymn, "Great is thy faithfulness" stirred up my emotions.

Marriage has been great. There's been some challenges however, none that has bothered us really. The thing is just about the differences in our upbringing and family dynamics.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by bepositive11: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
daddymummy:
It is not true.

Men don't cry.

Crying is a woman's thing.

Also a woman might shed tears of joy during wedding because she has succeeded in finding someone who would feed, cloth and house her.

She has found someone who would pay the bills, school fees and etc while the only thing she would offer is sex.

She is the one who is gaining.

So why shouldn't she shed tears of joy?

A man would not shed tears, but he may be sad to realise that the only thing he would get out of the marriage is sex.

He realized that if not for his compulsive desire to have sex,he would not marry.

The desire to have sex is given to him by nature, so that his labour would be spent to satisfy a stranger whom he calls a wife.

The stranger would then give birth to children whom the man would feed, cloth, house, and pay school fees for.

Maybe he feels cheated by nature, but he would not cry because crying is not a man's thing.

You're not serious. Those men cry tears of joy because they love their wives so much.

There's nothing wrong with men crying. Men who don't cry bottle up all their emotions and eventually burst out in anger. I love men who cry. It takes a man courage and confidence to cry. Only grown and mature men cry. Obama is one of them. FYI, there's a big difference between a mature man and a boy crying.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by nnadychuks(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
The only reason I'll cry is if marriage will make me stop womanizing and staying out late or partying at will... More reason why I won't cry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by shadeyinka(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Some men cry because they wish their deceased mum or dad was present at the wedding.

It could be that it dawned on them that if not for God's grace, they would have been a colossal failure in life. But here they are celebrating instead of lamenting!

Men cry not because of the wedding perse but because of other things

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by saintaustine(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
No going back.

They just realized, they made the greatest mistake in life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Coldie(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tears of sorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture From The Lying-in-state Of A Deceased Food Vendor In Ghana. / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh / Generator Fumes Kill 15 Wedding Guests In Imo, Another 17 Unconscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.