Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali (65951 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Kvngwitty(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
4everEdward:
INTERESTED TO JOIN MY TRAVEL TOUR GROUP, HIT ME UP ON @ AMARACHICHIGBO1@GMAIL.COM smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hello please I will like to join to join your travel group
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kvngwitty:

Hello please I will like to join to join your travel group
You better run for your dear life, that's if you still value your life oo. No word that comes out from the mouth of that man is true o, no one lies better than him, as even satan himself is in awe over his prowess in lies and deceptions. The young man has got an unrivalled skill and talents in lies and deception. Even his good morning should be verified as it may mean good night. I don tell you my own oo, don't say you were not informed and warned.

11 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by adubam(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
You better run for your dear life, that's if you still value your life oo. No word that comes out from the mouth of that man is true o, no one lies better than him, as even satan himself is in awe over his prowess in lies and deceptions. The young man has got an unrivalled skill and talents in lies and deception. Even his good morning should be verified as it may mean good night. I don tell you my own oo, don't say you were not informed and warned.

angry
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
100 percent, Those who has ears, let them hear.

5 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by oluayebenz: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
nwadikeokey11:

Haha cheesy

I weak o
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
nwadikeokey11:

Why you talk am baba
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
gracedson:
100 percent, Those who has ears, let them hear.

Why you talk am baba?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Agape123:

Why you talk am baba
To help people not to fall victims of the OPs intended fraud on them, cos I have seen the tresses of deep rooted fraud in him. Some one who lies and deceives at will can never be separated from fraudlent activities and criminalities. I will keep exposing him wherever I read his posts.

7 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Sbclothings: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Evening nairalanders all protocols duely observed...am due to land in Kigali on the 15th of this month pls any naija guy to help the stay worthwhile pls let’s link up make boredom no go kill me for Kigali pls

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
nwadikeokey11:

LWKMD
before they will see themselves in GERMANY on NL while in nigeria, just like OP who claimed to be in Germany meanwhile na Rwanda him still dey if not Aba.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Almost everywhere is opened now, Rwanda dey sweet.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
gracedson:

Bad man, u duh go Gisenyi? I wan fall in tomorrow with some babes dem. How e b
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Agape123:

wow, I have never been there, but I just showed the babe I am with this message, and she’s saying “Babe let’s go to Gisenyi tomorrow”, omo, she even showed me videos of her friends been there, the water blue like Maldives, Omo, we go meet tomorrow be that.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Agape123:

I don message your email. We go see tomorrow for sure, but I don high tonight and I wan knack oo, if I wake before time,
I dey commot for 20th sha
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by gracedson: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Agape123:

I am trying to message you via email but it’s not working, maybe because I am high sha, please can you send me message please my bro
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Fidelismaria: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
nwadikeokey11:

Lol!!

See finishing!
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
gracedson:
I don message your email. We go see tomorrow for sure, but I don high tonight and I wan knack oo, if I wake before time,
I dey commot for 20th sha

Bad man, Oya na Gisenyi make brain well well, why u go enter Rwanda not fall in that place… beaches everywhere, boat ride, cruise, dope water front hotel, better sea food. Omo list is endless. I go hit you up bruda
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
gracedson:
I am trying to message you via email but it’s not working, maybe because I am high sha, please can you send me message please my bro

Ok will do…. You should google that place bro, it’s just like Zanzibar for TZ. Lakes everywhere, boat cruise. Make sure u go there b4 u ex
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Nicoswit(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Agape123:

Ok will do…. You should google that place bro, it’s just like Zanzibar for TZ. Lakes everywhere, boat cruise. Make sure u go there b4 u ex
You guys should take photos for us oo
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
GodsGabby:

LWKMD
before they will see themselves in GERMANY on NL while in nigeria, just like OP who claimed to be in Germany meanwhile na Rwanda him still dey if not Aba.
Bro the guy no even dey Rwanda again oo. Rwandan girls finish im money na im he ran come back to naija, maybe him dey one cona for Aba now they restrategize on how to still japa enter Benin republic, na him make him lie say him dey Germany hoping to con people here but God catch am even before he could begin.

5 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Bro the guy no even dey Rwanda again oo. Rwandan girls finish im money na im he ran come back to naija, maybe him dey one cona for Aba now they restrategize on how to still japa enter Benin republic, na him make him lie say him dey Germany hoping to con people here but God catch am even before he could begin.

Lmaaooo @bolded

So he didnt even go for schooling like he stated����.
That guy must be m@d.
What was he tryna prove and to whom?
Nairaland people wey no send him papa...
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
GodsGabby:

Lmaaooo @bolded

So he didnt even go for schooling like he stated����.
That guy must be m@d.
What was he tryna prove and to whom?
Nairaland people wey no send him papa...
School ke, i later found out that every thing he said here regarding his trip and schooling in Rwanda were all lies. I lived in Kigali Rwanda before and i know so very well that it is mainly thru establishment of a business or schooling in Rwanda u can get their resident permit. I saw that all his posts on trip to Germany and his acclaimed schooling in Rwanda uni were all lies wen he said business and student visas are resident permit wich u could use to secure visas to other countries. How could a reasonable person say that visa, whether business of student is resident permit? the guy is not even a bit intelligent. He got d normal one month entry visa at Kigali airport wich expired in a month time, and he renewed it with maybe 3months multiple entry visa, so he now used that to think he cud apply for other countries visa, wich is impossible. Wen he realized that it wasn't working and his money was about to finish there he ran back to Nigeria then coming here to lie that he is now in Germany. All the questions people asked him on that his alleged German crap he cudnt answer. I'm a preacher and wen i was there i had some Rwandan indigenes working for me and wen my one month visa expired they took me to the immigration spoke their language to the immigration officer who then advised me to get 3months multiple entry and then come back for resident permit before the expiration of the 3months multiple, but that's after i must have established the ministry there. He gave me his number, even the man in charge of registration of NGOs in entire Rwanda i have his numbers. So i was surprised wen this man started talking rubbish here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 15, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
School ke, i later found out that every thing he said here regarding his trip and schooling in Rwanda were all lies. I lived in Kigali Rwanda before and i know so very well that it is mainly thru establishment of a business or schooling in Rwanda u can get their resident permit. I saw that all his posts on trip to Germany and his acclaimed schooling in Rwanda uni were all lies wen he said business and student visas are resident permit wich u could use to secure visas to other countries. How could a reasonable person say that visa, whether business of student is resident permit? the guy is not even a bit intelligent. He got d normal one month entry visa at Kigali airport wich expired in a month time, and he renewed it with maybe 3months multiple entry visa, so he now used that to think he cud apply for other countries visa, wich is impossible. Wen he realized that it wasn't working and his money was about to finish there he ran back to Nigeria then coming here to lie that he is now in Germany. All the questions people asked him on that his alleged German crap he cudnt answer. I'm a preacher and wen i was there i had some Rwandan indigenes working for me and wen my one month visa expired they took me to the immigration spoke their language to the immigration officer who then advised me to get 3months multiple entry and then come back for resident permit before the expiration of the 3months multiple, but that's after i must have established the ministry there. He gave me his number, even the man in charge of registration of NGOs in entire Rwanda i have his numbers. So i was surprised wen this man started talking rubbish here.

OmoooX10000

What a Wawuuu!!
This one shock me oo!!

From his english and write ups, i knew something was wrong. And yeah, he was avoiding every question thrown at him concerning how he made it into germany and how far he went it with it from Rwanda.
He even tried deleting the thread��, guy didnt know his movement on NL can be checked if not he for no send message for canada EE group.

Guy is daft truly and it's a pity he was not well informed.
Well since he is back to NIGERIA he can apply again and see how far it goes.

Person wey open youtube, school we no see, na soso market and basket with babes.
Very dull guy indeed.

5 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=GodsGabby post=104802118]

OmoooX10000

What a Wawuuu!!
This one shock me oo!!

From his english and write ups, i knew something was wrong. And yeah, he was avoiding every question thrown at him concerning how he made it into germany and how far he went it with it from Rwanda.
He even tried deleting the thread��, guy didnt know his movement on NL can be checked if not he for no send message for canada EE group. Very very dull. I started looking at him wit one eye wen he never posted about his purported school activities and other stuffs that a supposed student in another mans land shud be posting, secondly his English was so horrible that u cud immediately and easily deduced falsehood cos a true undergraduate can never write like that. Na women finished his money there and that I'm most certain. Rwandan ladies are amongst the most beautiful in Africa and they know how to make u empty ur pocket on their waist. Most of our people who are stranded there today are suffering cos of women. A lady, my neighbor in Kigali told me about a Nigerian who came to settle down there, who also dated her, how he wasted all d money he came to invest in the country on women and ran back to Nigeria. He has killed his personality on this Nairaland and I'm sure people, including myself knows him very well now and will be up against him any time he makes a post or try to comment. Unless he will come back here in another names.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=nwadikeokey11 post=104810078][/quote]

If he comes back with another moniker, his way of writing will sell him out.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2021
GodsGabby:

If heu comes back with another moniker, his way of writing will sell him ot.
Hehehehe, bro na wa oo, that means no way for him to escape this, chai. Him for just be himself and he would have still bin catching cruise here like others, now him don shoot himself in the leg, too bad for him indeed.

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by TrillionBrains(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
That’s really bad idea he had in the beginning. I also spotted the weird contents on his YT page cos I know most student vlogers always update school related stuff more but that’s btw...

I picked interest in Rwanda after a citizen friend of mine who just completed undergrad in a different discipline got into IT and doing really good, told me bout the local firms and startups one can use as a springboard to build portfolio while aiming for the international scene.

I’m a techy too, done with bsc here and would love to visit Rwanda someday maybe not sure on a visiting visa tho

2 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
TrillionBrains:
That’s really bad idea he had in the beginning. I also spotted the weird contents on his YT page cos I know most student vlogers always update school related stuff more but that’s btw...

I picked interest in Rwanda after a citizen friend of mine who just completed undergrad in a different discipline got into IT and doing really good, told me bout the local firms and startups one can use as a springboard to build portfolio while aiming for the international scene.

I’m a techy too, done with bsc here and would love to visit Rwanda someday maybe not sure on a visiting visa tho
Is no big deal bro, Rwanda is one month visa on arrival at Kigali airport, wich is also renewable upon expiration. Just have enough money and u are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by TrillionBrains(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Is no big deal bro, Rwanda is one month visa on arrival at Kigali airport, wich is also renewable upon expiration. Just have enough money and u are good to go.

Their currency also doesn’t look the best too. A dollar converting for more than 800Francs
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
TrillionBrains:

Their currency also doesn’t look the best too. A dollar converting for more than 800Francs

$1 is 1000 RWF
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Agape123: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
gracedson:

Ano c your greenlight bro. I duh go Gisenyi o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / The Bad Behaviour Of Some Nigerians Abroad / World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.