Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi (48592 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Toks2008(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2021
oz4real83:
When u point one finger to accuse people, three fingers will also point at u telling u that u are worse than the person u are accusing while the 5th finger will point upwards telling u that God sees u everytime u display your hypocrisy just like Daddy Freeze embarassed

We are too sentimental in Nigeria.

Many pastors commit adultery in secret and each one of us have a sin we are battling with so this is not a yardstick to judge or condemn anyone.

God is the ultimate judge. No human is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by smileyoo: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2021
am speechless, so even the presumed holy man, daddy freeze, is also a hypocrite.
indeed no man holy pass.
from now, hope he stop making useless noise, by criticizing true men of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Jaqenhghar: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2021
ebuka440:
All that I see in this man is a Gold digger and a deceit who dig into people's weaknesses.

A mad man that is putting on suit
Aren't they all the same? Him and the pastors he criticizes

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Kangaroo court, courts that cannot prosecute corrupt politicians and high court judges and prosecuting one adult for having sex with another adult. grin grin

What a bloody joke! Where in Nigerian constitution is adultery a crime?

They should also arrest and prosecute all those crooked pastors for adultery too.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by luluosas(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2021
Where are the lovers of this clown? Come and see your daddy in beautiful headlines
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2021
Chibuike21:
#5m wow
It means if Ojukwu had taken FFK to court for ploying his missus he would have died a millionaire. Interesting

Words of a demented loafer
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2021
Chibuike21:
#5m wow
It means if Ojukwu had taken FFK to court for ploying his missus he would have died a millionaire. Interesting

I pity your parents
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Daddy know it all Freeze

Me Big Mouth himself
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2021
This looks like a witchhunt

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Sunsets: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Iberiberism or ignorance. Not dissing you but Ojukwu, the son of the then richest Nigerian, knighted by the Queen of England and owns properties in every nook and cranny of Nigeria till date. Please apologise; otherwise, thunder � you.
Chibuike21:
#5m wow

Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2021
Daddy Freeze got mind to take another man's wife who was still legally married. He took a major risk. After God, fear women.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Criticizing true men of God in the open, destroying peoples marriages in the secret..
Shame on you freeze, and those that call you daddy..
Who are the true men of God? Who made them "true" if I may ask? angry

Man na man. As long as prick still dey stand you go wan fvck variety.

If you know the rate at which these your true men of God dey fvck peoples wives and young daughters, you go stop to go church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by jeff1607(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Since when did adultery become a criminal offense? Married pastors have been sleeping with their church members yet non of them have been fined for adultery.

E.g?
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Odoogu(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2021
seguno2:

How did he destroy marriages please?
Did you read anywhere that he forced the woman to be his lover

No, the report didn't say that he forced the woman. but what were you expecting, when you decide to have a sexual relationship with a married woman? peace and tranquility in their home?

come to think of it... how oblivious was this relationship that the husband even had the knowledge?
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Ojady(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Ifedayo Olarinde is just a matter of time...his comeuppance is coming; it is not a question of "will it happen" but when, where and how it will come upon him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by seguno2: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Odoogu:
No, the report didn't say that he forced the woman. but what were you expecting, when you decide to have a sexual relationship with a married woman? peace and tranquility in their home?

come to think of it... how oblivious was this relationship that the husband even had the knowledge?

The woman was/is a free agent. This judgment is ridiculous and will be easily overturned. You can’t force a man/woman to be with you, otherwise you will be charged for kidnapping.

Did you see where someone said that she was separated from the husband
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by CodeTemplar: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2021
tito44:

Once u see any moniker with a tribal meaning on NL, know that the moniker is the opposite of the tribe it is trying to portray
What is opposite tribe again. Please give us some tribes and their opposites.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Prajonis: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2021
NOwazobia:
Karma always loves hypocrites. grin
Everyone is a hypocrite of sorts.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by TemmyT002(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Since when did adultery become a criminal offense? Married pastors have been sleeping with their church members yet non of them have been fined for adultery.

Because they were not sued.
SIMPLE.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by themanderon: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Some women sha!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Odoogu(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2021
stanliwise:

So when David committed adultery before the eyes of God it then mean his past doing where actually not of-God?

everything is done in the eyes of God, both good and evil.

God himself said "David is a man after my own heart"

God doesn't think and behave like man... Ezekiel 18: 21-24.

the only remedy is repentance... Psalms 51: 16-17...
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Hahjascho(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2021
At last �
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by madukaanaya(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2021
Chibuike21:
#5m wow

brother be guided
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by bomsilaga(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2021
itu404:

do you hear yourself the more reason he should have been more humble instead of the verbal abuse he gave bishop Oyedepo. Galatians 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Daddy Freeze was not following that biblical injunction when he went for famous pastors in order to shine. Karma is a bitch.
Take a moment and ponder on 'overtaken in A fault'
Galatians 2:11
[11]But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by bomsilaga(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Matthew 7:1-2
[1]Judge not, that ye be not judged.
[2]For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Daddy freeze will only face the harsh judgement he gave the reason for all these bashing here.
Was he wrong to have judged them, No but the manner in which he did it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by stanliwise(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2021
Odoogu:

everything is done in the eyes of God, both good and evil.

God himself said "David is a man after my own heart"

God doesn't think and behave like man... Ezekiel 18: 21-24.

the only remedy is repentance... Psalms 51: 16-17...
All I am asking is what has talking against tithing for modern Christianity has to do with his adultery life? Like I am trying to connect the dot
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by TheStranger: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Oga Allow the dead to rest in peace...
you either address the matter at hand or you fvck off..
Moreover, I know you're not Igbo cos An average Igbo man will never speak of ojukwu with such disrespect..
my friend keep kwayet, I've heard Nnamdi Kanu insulting Ojukwu once.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Odoogu(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2021
stanliwise:

All I am asking is what has talking against tithing for modern Christianity has to do with his adultery life? Like I am trying to connect the dot

He did both... talking against tithing and committing adultery. That's his life. that's what he did in flesh and blood. so what other dot do you want to connect?

I didn't fabricate either of the allegations against him. it's what he did.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by stanliwise(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2021
Odoogu:

He did both... talking against tithing and committing adultery. That's his life. that's what he did in flesh and blood. so what other dot do you want to connect?

I didn't fabricate either of the allegations against him. it's what he did.

Odoogu:
Daddy freeze will go on social media and be chanting free the sheeple... criticizing men of God for reasons best known to him and here destroying marriages, cos he couldn't take his hands off another man's woman. damages indeed cheesy.

Don't know if it's karma, but you can't have a log in your eye and be embittered by the beam in someone else's.

self righteousness is filth B4 God.

He committed adultery and the next you spoke about was free the sheeples and how karma might have come for him.

In other words, his speaking against tithing and men of God could somehow be related to his adultery. , or don’t you think your first comment was a bit off?

Lastly you said because he indulged in adultery then probably he shouldn’t probe Christians giving tithe neither the men of God. Or is that not what you mean by the but “you can't have a log in your eye”
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Odoogu(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2021
seguno2:

The woman was/is a free agent. This judgment is ridiculous and will be easily overturned. You can’t force a man/woman to be with you, otherwise you will be charged for kidnapping.

Did you see where someone said that she was separated from the husband

I didn't see where someone said she was already separated from the husband before the incident occurred.

am not a law expert, and the judge who had passed his judgement, must have had enough reasons other than the sentiments.

if the case was baseless on the grounds that she wasn't coerced to do what she did, it wouldn't have reached a state were a judge will pass a verdict.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by CodeTemplar: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2021
While he was de-ministering what genuine ministers of God were ministering to the saints, he was also wanting in character.
Frozen minded thing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Odoogu(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2021
stanliwise:

He committed adultery and the next you spoke about was free the sheeples and how karma came for him.

In other words, his speaking against tithing and men of God was somehow related to his adultery. , or don’t you think your first comment was off?

let me clarify... He was of the opinion that the so called men of God were exploiting their members via tithing... am I correct?

him commuting adultery has nothing to do with his talks... he committed adultery bcoz he wanted to and he could just like the things he has been saying. you get me.

the karma I did mention was about the acts he had done. that's y I referenced "you having a log in your eye and being judgemental about a beam in another"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.