Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married (59295 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by YorubaPrince: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tmb78:
Linda ikeji,Erica,uche elendu,onyi Alex,chika ike,mercy eke etc with dark knuckles and even burnt elbows and legs are not your sisters again abi?
The day you igbos will say the truth about your girls is the day you will get your biafra grin grin grin grin

You dey mind those fools. They're the biggest hypocrites ever!
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
ValCon888:
You didn't talk to her throughout Uni means she was fĂșcking somebody else who dumped her for you to marry.
It's as SIMPle as that.

The NLers making heaven are very minimal angry

Can't you just wish them well & pass?
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Commanderinpips: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
Congratulations! It is obvious from the last picture that you guys were communicating in sign language in your university days. Does that her finger sign represent the thickness of your pipe or the orifice wideness of her Bermuda Triangle?

You need deliverance very urgently.
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Silentgroper(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quoteauthor=sapphiere post=99648906]
God bless your union.
I'll post mine soon by God's grace.[/quote] Really? ... Y do i have d feeling, it's going to be with a female like u. Sheyb d future is female abi na feminine. Mtcheeew.
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Silentgroper(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Lack of home-training.... who said your own father too didn't wife a left-over? He did from what you wrote grin
Y d tin come pepper u? Seems like urz did too. grin
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by BlackPantherxXx: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Silentgroper:

Silentgroper to his useless homosexual father:

Y d tin come pepper u? Seems like urz did too. grin
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by dimexy247(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
My guy, remember those time we were in School.

Na ur pal, Sundaland.
oluwaseyi1992:
We didnt talk for once at the university and now we are getting married.. behold two nairalanders wedding

#MAFO '21
#isaiah 41:110
#FUTAWEDDING
#MARCH

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Silentgroper(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Is oga deliberately hiding his face?

If he never liked the idea of pre-wedding photos, they shouldn't have bothered.
what if he's photophobic nd he just had to do it to mke d lady happy
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Silentgroper(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=99658163][/quote]
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by zudozz: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
They married becos d girl is looking for a husband. Finish!

D girl no send am till tomorrow. She only needed to get married.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by fattprince(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
smart1204:
awwnnn... Such a beautiful couple. May your marriage be blessed and beautiful as this and may it never end in divorce. It's so beautiful seeing couples getting married.
Don't lie na only the bride fine.
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations!! This is beautiful, God bless your union. Ignore haters and enjoy yourself
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by aod1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
oluwaseyi1992:
We didnt talk for once at the university and now we are getting married.. behold two nairalanders wedding

#MAFO '21
#FUTAWEDDING
#MARCH
Congratulations bro! What year did you two finish from futa
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Cryptomillion: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
One has been eying the other while someone else knacks in uni
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Karlifate: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
ValCon888:
You didn't talk to her throughout Uni means she was fĂșcking somebody else who dumped her for you to marry.
It's as SIMPle as that.

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by oluwaseyi1992(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
dimexy247:
My guy, remember those time we were in School.

Na ur pal, Sundaland.

Chief been a while.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by dimexy247(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations bro
oluwaseyi1992:

Chief been a while.
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by benben754: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2021
Congratulations[color=#990000][/color]
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Abbeyme: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
skj1377:
What year [quo eqte author=Abbeyme post=99648926]Great Futarian!

I finished June 2002

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by AlphaSoul: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adakintroy:
She did not talk to you. Or did not present that angle. Not the same thing as "we" did not talk. You proberly wanted to. But she was not into you. If a girl is into you, she will find away around. We not that hard to get around.

When I was in school na the same thing. Girls hardly date fellow student. belike falling hand for them.if you stay hostel, Contend your self with masturbation.sex? Hardly ever going to happen.

But now weh I de work, if I call or message them on the media. I can tell after the interrogations. They satisfied enough to want in.

I don't judge them negatively. Am just saying it what it is.

Women are hardwired to reject advance from struggling uncertain men. They wait at the finish line and pick the winner.
Again not judgement just plain truth.

Perhaps We need it that way. Nature ordained it so, So that we stay on our toes at all times. Their rejections at some point propel us to strive or hunger more. Seeing them as the goal, we do not know at times when we reach our goals, attain excellence or cross the finish line.

grin grin... There were some guys who
had steady girl friends/lovers while staying in the uni hostels back in the day before even moving off-campus.

I like your perspectives on how a man's desire for a woman can propel him to achieve his life goals.

Female rejections can also be deadly in multi-dimensional ways for females in an endless cycle, because it pushes some of those young men away from being good guys into becoming bad guys or players who use and dump women after getting enough sexual pleasure.

All the best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by AlphaSoul: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
oluwaseyi1992:

#MAFO '21
#FUTAWEDDING
#MARCH
wink
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by AlphaSoul: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Happy married life Seyi and Mariam.
God bless una union
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by omotola90(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
VirginSearcher:
Has there been a Nairaland marriage before whereby the girl was a virgin.. just asking
so, virginity status should be made public abi?
Re: We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 28, 2023
Momcherry:
Na my Igbo sister be this abi? (No dark knuckles) Take care of her o...
Don't be a Yoruba demon in her life in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Happy married life!

Wait o. Igbo women don't have dark knuckles?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.