Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship (39861 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
my girlfriend broke up with me after catching me cheating on her with her friends, i have been begging her since weeks now, she said we can never date again.

And this is what i saw and emulated from red pill thread that a girl get attracted with you more if u have other option and she knows other girl want u

now I'm badly missing her we haven't call since weeks now

please how can i get over thinking about her, please alpha males skip this thread i don't need ur abundance mentality jargons make ogun no kill una, lovely relationship omg cry cryembarassed

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by labake1(f): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
You see yourself now
Most of them (99.9%) worship women offline

207 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
grin

And which redpill teaches to cheat on their girlfriends

werey guy u no see other girl in the millions of girl roaming around your dirty Street than her friend

Do you need bucket so you can collect your tears and drink it

557 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Starz825(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
mumu...which redpill teach you...to go cheat on your girl

redpill is all about using ur head with the female gender before they use u...

cheating on ur gurl is a whole diff thing from redpill..

girl wey no do you anything ..you go cheat on her...she go leave na.

Now..you go about begging her and you claim to have understood the parameters of redpill....

see, redpill says you can love without having to fall in love with a lady and if you must fall in love , you must be able to deal with rejection, heart breaks and disappointment when it comes around..

Like in this case, so pick up yourself and move on...now that's redpill

512 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Evilstorm: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
manoflove22:
my girlfriend broke up with me after catching me cheating on her with her friends, i have been begging her since weeks now, she said we can never date again.

And this is what i saw and emulated from red pill thread that a girl get attracted with you more if u have other option and she knows other girl want u

please how can i get over thinking about her, please alpha males skip this thread i don't need ur abundance mentality jargons embarassed

Pls continue begging her. If it doesn't work go apologize to her family members and while doing that, buy lots of gifts for them.
Make sure u flood her social media with lovely message as well.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Jeon(f): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
This doesn't work on all girls.

what i saw and emulated from red pill thread that a girl get attracted with you more if u have other option and she knows other girl want u

Same thing some Men attached to polygamous.

Is that not the same girl you insulted including her Daddy some months ago? .

Those are a capital redflags .....She's a fool if she dare to comeback.
Oga, carry your cross.

And here you are with them mocking you instead of giving advice which they lack in first place .

cheesy
Mercury is a common sense.
πŸ˜‚

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Evilstorm:

Pls continue begging her. If it doesn't work go apologize to her family members and while doing that, buy lots of gifts for them.
Make sure u flood her social media with lovely message as well.

shut up ode

abundance mentality my foot, what that means

see how i chase a faithful babe wey dey tell me guy hitting on her

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
this will be the longest night of my life chai TOSIN cry cry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Jman06(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sorry for your loss

6 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by oluwaseyi0: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
manoflove22:

please how can i get over thinking about her, please alpha males skip this thread i don't need ur abundance mentality jargons make ogun no kill una, lovely relationship omg cry cryembarassed

Another attention seeking thread from attention jobless boy

See previous and recent thread as usual

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Edipet(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
manoflove22:

thank you for warning us.
Tips: Get a third girl that is finer than her, flirt with the 3rd girl and that her friend. By that she will come back to beg you. But you made a mistake for begging her in the first place, she is not responding to you because you flirt with her friend, it is because you beg her when she catch you.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Evestar200(f): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Is the bad ones you people prefer learning instead of learning good things on Nairaland.

Those shouting Redpills and Feminists on Nairaland do the opposite offline.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Edipet:
thank you for warning us.
Tips: Get a third girl that is finer than her, flirt with the 3rd girl and that her friend. By that she will come back to beg you. But you made a mistake for begging her in the first place, she is not responding to you because you flirt with her friend, it is because you beg her when she catch you.

but can i actually do now cos I missed her, can i just let go maybe she might come
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Another attention seeking thread from attention jobless boy

See previous and recent thread as usual

boy I'm not joking na the same girl i cheated on with her friends

1 Like

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
already did my part

it toxic

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Evilstorm: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
manoflove22:

shut up ode

abundance mentality my foot, what that means

see how i chase a faithful babe wey dey tell me guy hitting on her

No vex ko
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sorry about that dude. But no one asked you to actually cheat on her, just to have other women around you but not to sleep with them. Especially since your GF is not denying you sex. YOu just a piece of shiit my guy.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by NoviceFXtrader(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
I have to laugh out loud, I swear πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Kpele

Redpill is still the best. Don't let her control you emotionally.

You will soon get back to your normal self as there are many fishes in the river.

You just got stronger with this experience.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Una sure say this Guy Sabi "read and comprehend"
Starz825:

Now..you go about begging her and you claim to have understood the parameters of redpill....

see, redpill says you can love without having to fall in love with a lady and if you must fall in love , you must be able to deal with rejection, heart breaks and disappointment when it comes around..

Like in this case, pick up yourself and move on...now that's redpill
CANDYDADDY:
grin

And which redpill teaches to cheat on their girlfriends

werey guy u no see other girl in the millions of girl roaming around your dirty Street than her friend

Do you need bucket so you can collect your tears and drink it
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Caspry5: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
grin
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Caspry5: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Redpill kini? Rest bro..you are saying stupid things

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Matix222: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

This made me laugh alot pele bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Anny69: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by FaithELEFAN(f): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by 2special(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by JustPowerApps(m): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2023
Bro! If you have to cheat, the relationship wasn't good in the first place. Your relationship with her was hell, when people cheat, they often don't do so at will.

You were not having the best of time with her and found a girl who is ready to give you what you want. There is no way that is called cheating.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Blitzking: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

redpill doesn't make you cheat..having the abundance mentality isn't synonymous with cheating..would av helped you regain your relationship if you care..but the main reasoning behind the redpill isn't to be shared on a public forum where both genders can read.

18 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2023
grin
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2023
Starz825:

Like in this case, so pick up yourself and move on...now that's redpill
Spot on
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2023
Blitzking:
redpill doesn't make you cheat..having the abundance mentality isn't synonymous with cheating..would av helped you regain your relationship if you care..but the main reasoning behind the redpill isn't to be shared on a public forum where both genders can read.

please help
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2023
JustPowerApps:
Another SIMP explaining to a girl how he should be treated. Bro! If you have to cheat, the relationship wasn't good in the first place. I will tell you for free, your relationship with her was hell, when people cheat, they often don't do so at will.

You were not having the best of time with her and found a girl who is ready to give you what you want. There is no way that is called cheating.

exactly she doesn't give me time cos her dad is strict

many time i told her to come my side but excuse over excuse

her friend is opposite

2 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by FitCorper: 7:32am On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:
grin

grin
At your last paragraph like sentence about redpill. Want to know one truth majority redpillers are low key losers and heavy wankers. Do what it takes to make your relationship work if you truly love the girl. It is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all. Even God is Love. Next time you don’t have to go extreme to show you have options. Trust me whenever you are with her in public she takes note of the ladies giving you slutty looks/green lights , and she might tell you about it later depending on how close you guys are.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.