Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns (1751 Views)

Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Akiara: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Redcrafton:

Igbos are predictable while the Yorubas are unreliable and shad--y.

The Igbos are ingrate, while the Yorubas are "angels" for killing millions of Igbos during the war.

"We shoot at anything that move"...Adekunle....

Even Murtala Mohammed didn't say that.

"All is far in war" Awolowo

Even Gowon didn't say that.

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to paint others bad, and you good.

THE WICKEDNESS OF THESE PEOPLE IS LEGENDARY....AND ITS ONLY A STUPID PERSON WILL TAKE AN ALLIANCE WITH THE SOUTHWEST SERIOUS.

JUST IMAGINE THESE STATEMENTS BY THEIR LEADERS AGAINST IGBOS....

I) "WHERE ARE THE COWS-----Tinubu
II) DUBAI "IGBO" THIEVES ----ABIKE DABIRI
III) ACQUISITION OF TRADEFAIR COMPLEX"---------OSIBANJO
IV) DEPORTATION OF CITIZENS-----FASHOLE
V) JUMP IN LAGOON-----OBA RILWAYNE
VI) IYALOGA DUES-----THIEFNUBUS DAUGHTER
VII) LADIPO DRAMA----BY YORUBA PEOPLE THAT SOLD THEIR PROPERTIES TO IGBO.

THE LIST IS ENDLESS....

TOMORROW THESE SAME PEOPLE WILL CALL THE SAME "IGBO" CHILDREN OF "HATE"....WHEREAS THE REAL "HATE" IS INGRAINED IN THEM!!!!!

YORUBA ARE CHILDREN OF IMMENSE "HATE" angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Redcrafton:

You are not making any sense, with your education.

Sorry.

The SW should have tried to amend this conception with the East after the war but it didn't happen.

All you guys do is to deny what your kinsman did.

Have you seen or heard of southern governors meeting?

It has always been SE/SS governors meeting and the northern governors meeting.

Now, you know you will defend yourself alone, because of you bad political relation with the south.

This is the reason the OP was advising that the north were on the SW and not the south.

I hope this is clear.

If you comprehend that the North are "on the SW and not the south" then what are you doing here disturbing us?

Why not be lounging and relaxing with a splif while watching and observing alone?

Your talk only reveal your pain and spirit of desperate vindictiveness against the Yorubas.
Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by flokii: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Yorubaland won't fall to terrorists or bandits or whatever they are called from North.

At times I feel there is a script playing out. It's either those we took loans from are the ones financing terrorism so we won't have means to pay back and eventually become their slaves or the Northerners are looking for excuse for elections not to hold in 2023 so the current administration will continue unchallenged.
Whatever the case may be.. I know for sure say God pass man.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Redcrafton: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Do you know how mentally unhealthy you sound with your fixation on the past that precisely reveals most Igbos today are unable to move on from the Civil War?

Only dumb Yorubas will be ignorannt of how you Igbos will always seek revenge against Yorubas to the extent your sense of right and wrong is compromised.

Rather than for you to stay silent and neutral over this North and SW stand-off, even if you hate Yoruba raw as we all know you do, you have to be supporting a region that is committing atrocities against even your own people and region.

All this just to get back at Yorubas. You guys are something else. Totally hateful beyond redemption.

The highlighted...I didn't read the rest of you comment because you are abusive. very soon you will say others wake their parents with a kick...but you are doing worse as you don't know how old Iam. That's part of treachery and shad-y character I was talking about.

Now, is it not the past that shapes the future?

How have you addressed the past to change the future?

Why is there no southern governors meeting?

You see, that you are not smart.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Akiara:

THE WICKEDNESS OF THESE PEOPLE IS LEGENDARY....AND ITS ONLY A STUPID PERSON WILL TAKE AN ALLIANCE WITH THE SOUTHWEST SERIOUS.

THE LIST IS ENDLESS....

TOMORROW THESE SAME PEOPLE WILL CALL THE SAME "IGBO" CHILDREN OF "HATE"....WHEREAS THE REAL "HATE" IS INGRAINED IN THEM!!!!!

Yes but a neutral observer, say a Kenyan, would fins it hard to believe your claims against Yorubas.

They would ask you why you have over 10 million of your people willingly and profitably living with" Yoruba Children of hate".

They would conclude you guys are the haters and liars because no one goes to live with those they know for sure hate them and mean them harm as you Igbos always claim about Yorubas.
Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Akiara: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2021
IS THAT ALL YOU COULD DECIPHER FROM THE POST??

SHAPESHIFTER.......AND A BLOOODY LOYAL SLAVE TO THE COW-FKERS OF AREWA NORTH!

GO GET A LIFE.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oshigun:

Always shocked at their atrocious spelling and diction. Next they will be forming supermen in all fields of human endeavour.
Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by CobraAnambra: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Do you know how mentally unhealthy you sound with your fixation on the past that precisely reveals most Igbos today are unable to move on from the Civil War?

Only dumb Yorubas will be ignorannt of how you Igbos will always seek revenge against Yorubas to the extent your sense of right and wrong is compromised.

Rather than for you to stay silent and neutral over this North and SW stand-off, even if you hate Yoruba raw as we all know you do, you have to be supporting a region that is committing atrocities against even your own people and region.

All this just to get back at Yorubas. You guys are something else. Totally hateful beyond redemption.
The way they are spreading legs for north, the new love is so strong.

-cobra

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Redcrafton: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Have you even seen a SS/SE governors forum meeting before? not to talk of SE/SS/SW meetings.

Although I don't know all what I have written sofar has to do with "ammending any conception".

I have simply stated history and used to back up the argument I was making.

You thrive on lies and treachery..

See

https://www.nairaland.com/3911149/south-east-south-south-governors-meet-enugu/3

There cannot be southern governors meeting because of the nature of the SW political system.

Your statement is flawed.

You have issue with the north and with the East already...

Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Akiara: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
A KENYAN??

WHAT CONCERNS A KENYAN WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE??

THE SHAPE-SHIFTING HAS STARTED ABI??

ANYBODY THAT BELIEVES YORUBA PROPAGANDA IS A FULL!! angry angry angry

FULANI ARE KILLING YOU "SHALLOW BRAINED DEAD" ZOMBIES ...NA "IGBO" ANALYSIS FULL YA CONEHEAD!!

GO AND GET A LIFE AND LEAVE "KENYANS" TO ENJOY THEIR COUNTRY.

PEOPLE FROM KENYA WONT BE DAFT TO SUPPORT "BUHARI"....WILL THEY??

ZOMBIE..BEFORE DISGRACING YA SEF THINK BEFORE YOU TALK!!!...SPITS!!

Oshigun:

Yes but a neutral observer, say a Kenyan, would fins it hard to believe your claims against Yorubas.

They would ask you why you have over 10 million of your people willingly and profitably living with" Yoruba Children of hate".

They would conclude you guys are the haters and liars because no one goes to live with those they know for sure hate them and mean them harm as you Igbos always claim about Yorubas.
Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Redcrafton: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I don't understand how this has to do with anything tbh

You are the one defending Kanu here for me to assume you must be his follower.

You can see that you are not making any sense.

You are making sense because of your assumption?

So relaying the same thing Kanu said which is happening, makes me ipob?

..and you insulting Kanu, makes you not to be ipob member?

You see how dull you are?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Akiara:
A KENYAN??

WHAT CONCERNS A KENYAN WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE??

THE SHAPE-SHIFTING HAS STARTED ABI??

ANYBODY THAT BELIEVES YORUBA PROPAGANDA IS A FULL!! angry angry angry

FULANI ARE KILLING YOU "SHALLOW BRAINED DEAD" ZOMBIES ...NA "IGBO" ANALYSIS FULL YA CONEHEAD!!

GO AND GET A LIFE AND LEAVE "KENYANS" TO ENJOY THEIR COUNTRY.

PEOPLE FROM KENYA WONT BE DAFT TO SUPPORT "BUHARI"....WILL THEY??

ZOMBIE..BEFORE DISGRACING YA SEF THINK BEFORE YOU TALK!!!...SPITS!!

Lol. You're simply too 'thick' for me to engage. Sorry.
Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Akiara: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
ABIOLA NA IGBO?
Tinubu NA IGBO?
FASHOLA NA IGBO??
AREGBESOLA NA IGBO??
FAYEMI NA IGBO ?

ANYWAY I KNOW SAY YOU BE CONFIRMED "FULANI COW MOLESTER"...

SO YOUR TAQQIYA CANT WORK WITH ME.....FACE YOUR SLAVES AS YOU ADEQUATELY DO....SPITS!!

CobraAnambra:

-cobra
Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Akiara: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
E PAIN AM DIE!!

NO LEVELS....YOU ARE JUST A "RANTING MACHINE"
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oshigun:

Lol. You're simply too 'thick' for me to engage. Sorry.

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Redcrafton: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

If you comprehend that the North are "on the SW and not the south" then what are you doing here disturbing us?

Why not be lounging and relaxing with a splif while watching and observing alone?

Your talk only reveal your pain and spirit of desperate vindictiveness against the Yorubas.

We are here because you in you normal snaky nature tried to lump SW and the south.

And you know they are not linked.

Which vindictiveness against the Yorubas? Have you apologized for you deadly hate that consumed 3 million Igbos in the past, in your envy of replacing them in the civil service?

I hope its clear wink

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by CobraAnambra: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Akiara:

THE LIST IS ENDLESS....

Wait, na ibo get Trade Fair and Ladipo?

-cobra

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Redcrafton: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
CobraAnambra:

-cobra

When you were tearing your legs with the north that took 3 million people, gave you all the post they occupied in civil service, gave them £20 to start life...What manner of old love song was that?

You think it will last forever, abi?

Ogbe--ni. KARMA will always do its thing..

Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Akiara: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
PLACE WEY PERSON BUY ..NA YOUR OWN??
angry
CobraAnambra:

Wait, na ibo get Trade Fair and Ladipo?

-cobra
Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Redcrafton:

We are here because you in you normal snaky nature tried to lump SW and the south.

And you know they are not linked.

Which vindictiveness against the Yorubas? Have you apologized for you deadly hate that consumed 3 million Igbos in the past, in your envy of replacing them in the civil service?

I hope its clear wink

I give up with you. You're just too frustrated and bitter to be sensible. Go and get laid. Maybe even shag two babes in a party. Lol. Get a life and some fun. You're too bitter and revisionist about the past.

Sometimes some dont want to move on, be happy and embrace the future because they don't want to stop playing victim and dont want to stop blaming others for everything wrong in their lives. That's the case with most Igbos.
Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by CobraAnambra: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Redcrafton:

When you were tearing your legs with the north that took 3 million people, gave you all the post they occupied in civil service, gave them £20 to start life...What manner of old love song was that?

You think it will last forever, abi?

Ogbe--ni. KARMA will always do its thing..

Deal with it.
That is the wages of deliberately killing the political leaders from other regions while sparing yours. You're fantastically corrupt.

-cobra

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by CobraAnambra: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Akiara:
PLACE WEY PERSON BUY ..NA YOUR OWN??
angry
You bought Ladipo and Trade fair

-cobra

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Akiara: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
AND I ALSO BOUGHT THE COW AND THE "FULANI SUCKER"
grin

CobraAnambra:

You bought Ladipo and Trade fair

-cobra

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Kyase(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:

Do you how many of your people in Benue were already seeking refuge in other parts of Nigeria before Fulanis started taking their Madness to the West?

Do you know how many of your daughters in Benue are forced into prostitution and domestic help labour market within the Southwest and other regions of Nigeria because of the atrocities committed by the Fulanis on your people?

Yet, you are here defending Fulanis like your life depends on it and who knows your life might actually depend on how well you defend your killers.

Still, you think you are free born in Nigeria for some reason, maybe you need to look for the definition of a slave in the dictionary again.
Atleast we no chicken out of the country like your people and prostitution na worldwide, but skulling be the koko
Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Iamgrey5(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Redcrafton:

You thrive on lies and treachery..

See

https://www.nairaland.com/3911149/south-east-south-south-governors-meet-enugu/3

There cannot be southern governors meeting because of the nature of the SW political system.

Your statement is flawed.

You have issue with the north and with the East already...

Deal with it.
Most of you are too young or too ignorant

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/246867-17-southern-governors-meet-lagos-monday.html

I don't even believe in those charades either way.
Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by QuotaSystems: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Is something wrong with you? What authority? Did their food blockade "Anything But Cow Day/Beef Boycott" not just fail embarrassingly?

Fixed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6445990/lagos-ogun-traders-butchers-defy

SW Fulani beef addicts, dreamers, revisionists and amateur propagandists grin

Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Iamgrey5(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kyase:
Atleast we no chicken out of the country like your people and prostitution na worldwide, but skulling be the koko
We are known to be achievers worldwide from sports to the field of academics

Please wake up from your slumber.
Re: Northerners Won’t Succumb To Intimidation In Southwest, NEF Warns by Kyase(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
We are known to be achievers worldwide from sports to the field of academics

Please wake up from your slumber.
dey there dey jerk until veins comoth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Kaduna Minor Killed After Parents Paid N5m Ransom / Ipob Deputy Uche Mefor Picture / Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.