Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Only Sluts Like Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Sluts Like Me (2623 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / All Women Are Sluts / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Sluts Like Me by Deucalion007: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2021
This is neither a joke nor a drill.ever since I've been on this Earth ,every decent girl I've ever asked out has turned me down .I even started to think that I have a serious problem until I noticed that all the girls I've been unfortunate to bleep in my life are hoes and sluts.im being serious.Normal girls never find me attractive but all these cheap girls that sleep around want to bang me. Is something wrong with me or what.
I'll really appreciate if I don't receive any insults from my fellow nairalanders but I'm just asking a question because I see my situation doesn't seem normal..peace
Re: Only Sluts Like Me by banjicom(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2021
Deucalion007:
This is neither a joke nor a drill.ever since I've been on this Earth ,every decent girl I've ever asked out has turned me down .I even started to think that I have a serious problem until I noticed that all the girls I've been unfortunate to bleep in my life are hoes and sluts.im being serious.Normal girls never find me attractive but all these cheap girls that sleep around want to bang me. Is something wrong with me or what.
I'll really appreciate if I don't receive any insults from my fellow nairalanders but I'm just asking a question because I see my situation doesn't seem normal..peace

Maybe it is the way you talks and the things you say to ladies that makes the decent ones turn you down.

Do you have dreadlocks?
Do you smoke?
Do you dress and talks like bro shaggi?
Which kind of friends do you keep?

3 Likes

Re: Only Sluts Like Me by longjosh: 8:17am On Mar 06, 2021
;
Re: Only Sluts Like Me by pozehnani(f): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2021
A spirit of fornication is operating in your life. So you'll naturally attract sluts who equally posses a seductive spirit.

Go for deliverance before it destroys you completely.

5 Likes

Re: Only Sluts Like Me by richmond500: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Sluts can get attracted to a dog or goat, afterall they are sluts.

better work on ur self cos if u can only bang sluts then u haven't been able to bang a Lady.

Sluts are cheap, work on ur class

6 Likes

Re: Only Sluts Like Me by MufasaLion: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2021
pozehnani:
A spirit of fornication is operating in your life. So you'll naturally attract sluts who equally posses a seductive spirit.

You people have started again

7 Likes

Re: Only Sluts Like Me by Balistic4: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2021
Shiloh 2021, don't miss it grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Only Sluts Like Me by FreeSpirited: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2021
Go and wash your head in River Jordan.
Re: Only Sluts Like Me by Xscape047: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2021
My friend is asking if you're staying in a face me I face you semi luxury Apartments??

2 Likes

Re: Only Sluts Like Me by samuel19222(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Xscape047:
My friend is asking if you're staying in a face me I face you semi luxury Apartments??

Why

Re: Only Sluts Like Me by BlessingTIME(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
samuel19222:

Why
You wan kidnap person pikin shebi

Re: Only Sluts Like Me by samuel19222(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
BlessingTIME:
You wan kidnap person pikin shebi

na you I go like to kidnap ediot

Re: Only Sluts Like Me by Twelfthman: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
It takes a lot of time and effort to change that but if you strong and determine you will improve on yourself and attract like minded people to you......
The law of attraction make you easily attract people like oneself.

So
Change your lifestyle.
Stop sleeping with hoes,
stay always from sex and relationship for a very long time.
Watch some youtube videos on how to improve yourself and your work life.
Focus on your work/business and plans.

You will then start seeing positive changes.
This time it is even these so called normal girls that will be be the ones showing interest in you.

Goodluck
Re: Only Sluts Like Me by Shortyyy(f): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
pozehnani:

LMFAOoooooo
Re: Only Sluts Like Me by Olatundeawo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
banjicom:

Maybe it is the way you talks and the things you say to ladies that makes the decent ones turn you down.

Do you have dreadlocks?
Do you smoke?

He has said it all
Re: Only Sluts Like Me by Chriskito09: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Deucalion007:

Bro no vex na ur destiny
Re: Only Sluts Like Me by bluefilm: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Deucalion007:

Now, here's the painful truth.

Those sluts only want you because of the money you give them.

Take away the money from them, and you will see that life can get so lonely.
Re: Only Sluts Like Me by Nicepoker(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Op there is no such thing as normal girls.. All of them are......... Mosdii help complete am.

1 Like

Re: Only Sluts Like Me by Nazgul: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
banjicom:

Do you have dreadlocks?
Do you smoke?

Take this advice op

And to add a few, get a job don't be lazy.

Girls love busy guys, not guys who will spend the whole day stalking her and asking silly questions.

Also change your environment, there's a saying that your environment influences you.
Re: Only Sluts Like Me by careytommy37(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Those ones you think are good girls na because you never fvck dem tongue

1 Like

Re: Only Sluts Like Me by 2shaw: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2021
I felt depressed, why didnt dj kayslay my uncle feat dmx in this mix. Men im strictly hip pop bro. Fuc k qll yall wack ass pop artists. Make i no lie,i only know abt 5 to 6 faces,when ppl like me enter hip pop na 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLylxkjL_hQ

(1) (Reply)

Chaii.now Dis 12yrs Old Boy Had Impregnanted Me, Wat Wil I Do.woman Seeks Advise / This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. / Fetish Love For Cucumbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.