Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) (96431 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 07, 2021
Is happiness the purpose of life?

Wait...before you answer yes to that question;
read this:

The Experience Machine.

Imagine that Scientists have created a
machine that is guaranteed to give you
the most pleasurable experiences ever.
In the virtual world you can:
•Be whoever you want to be
•Travel all around the world
•Have the perfect romanctic relationships.
•Marry the perfect partner and have
wonderful children
•You can become a Celebrity, or a very rich
person.
•You can have every pleasurable experience
you want without any restrictions.

But there is a catch; which is that you stay in
the machine always.
You will be given food and water through
your veins.
Your health will be monitored to make sure
your vitals are stable.

The question is; If you were given an (once in
a lifetime) opportunity to use the Experience
machine thereby forsaking the real world;
Would you accept?
Note: While you are in the virtual reality world
your real body is motionless; all the
experiences are being stimulated in your
Brain by an Artificial Intelligence.

If happiness is the real purpose of life then
answer should be a straight YES.
But if you feel like there is more to life than
just happiness you would reject the offer.

By the way; i want to see your replies.
Will it be a YES or a NO.
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:41am On Mar 07, 2021
You go learn.

Abi u don learn?
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Fr33born(m): 12:42am On Mar 07, 2021
She will avoid this thread forgetting that The future is female
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:45am On Mar 07, 2021
Virginal people and the future is female. Do they think at all when they do this? This reminds me of a lady I know who has 5 kids for 5 different fathers. Tueh
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by cococandy(f): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Lady, If this really was your worst fear,
you shouldn’t have done the 3some,

or maybe made him wear protection with her

or have a 3some with him and another dude. All na content.

But you took the maximum risk knowing the potential outcome.
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 1:21am On Mar 07, 2021
The fallout from OnlyFans has not even started. Much more wailing to follow.
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by solonubinho(m): 1:39am On Mar 07, 2021
The future is female
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by happybee: 1:44am On Mar 07, 2021
highdon:
*Tomorrow, I will use the last 2K in my bank account to buy catfish and Hollandia yoghurt. I go eat, come lie down for my bed, de look ceiling. I no go cry*

*If I perish, I perish.*
*If help comes from Zion, great.*
_But I must eat catfish tomorrow._
I dey with you, brotherly!
grin

1 Like

Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by VerachRealty: 2:04am On Mar 07, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
BEEN DREAMING ABOUT HAVING THREE-SOME WITH YOU AND MY WIFE wink

Why are you like this? ����
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Enculer: 2:05am On Mar 07, 2021
Fake news
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 07, 2021
Her wahala
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by BREYZ: 2:29am On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by meobizy(f): 2:31am On Mar 07, 2021
All these lie-lie stories are the backbone of Nairaland. If bloggers stop posting lies here, Seun will settle for a 15k/month security guard job.
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by kapelvej: 2:33am On Mar 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
The future is female

You had a three and you're angry she got pregnant. So he's supposed to shoot akamu in you and when it gets to the woman's turn he should release gulder. How these people think baffles me
grin grin grin grin grin why gulder, why not stout
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by pacespot(m): 3:00am On Mar 07, 2021
You consentiously decided to have sex in a certain way and you are still lamenting, who is deceiving who? Or is this just a free advertisement to your potential clients?
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Map1(m): 4:39am On Mar 07, 2021
Ronin1:
Y'all are so heartless, but where's the video?
I get the video
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Sunsets: 4:58am On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:36am On Mar 07, 2021
I have always said this.the type of woman you marry is very important.dont ever make a whoe a house wife
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:38am On Mar 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
The future is female

You had a three and you're angry she got pregnant. So he's supposed to shoot akamu in you and when it gets to the woman's turn he should release gulder. How these people think baffles me

lols
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by daxon001(m): 5:56am On Mar 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
The devil knows His time is almost up and he has deployed all forms of tactics and strategies to Destroy this Generation.
Immorality in various shapes are put to destroy the people.

O Lord my GOD I Pray thee! Open the Eyes of the People to see where they are heading to with these Wicked and ungodly lifestyles ..

Folks flee Immorality! It is a destiny Destroyer!
Flee! Flee! Flee!

Pls help me. How can I break free from this trap before it's too late?�
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Sluvist(m): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2021
At the end of all the tweet, you said that you are an IDIOT, so be it. The lucky guy will continue going their to lubricate his seconded pussy at will. Afterall, 2 pusssy for a guy boost moral.
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:58am On Mar 07, 2021
FOOLISHNESS @ITS PEAK !
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
The future is female

I'm telling . What's was she expecting he release inside her grin st*pid gal
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2021
E don happen
D; D;
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Arinze624: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2021
grin angryWahala be like fulani easy to enter your land hard to pack out,, this lot deserves High BP angry
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
The future is female

The future is FEMALE geng will put the blame on the MALE..
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by omaclarry(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2021
they should name the child third-party
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by zudozz: 8:52am On Mar 07, 2021
I know say e hard to wear protection for mad sex romp like party but my problem is ..what is too difficult for men to Pull Out? shocked
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by ShaqFu: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2021
Wow. So let's dig into this:

1st. You allowed your man have unprotected sex with a woman just because it's party.

2nd. You allowed him ejaculate inside the woman?

Please is your middle name stupid?
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2021
One word for these kind of ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.