Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) (96463 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Jaaqbruce: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2021
zudozz:
I know say e hard to wear protection for mad sex romp like party but my problem is ..what is too difficult for men to Pull Out? shocked

Are you a man tongue
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by zudozz: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Jaaqbruce:

Are you a man tongue

Did anyone say I was a woman?
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by abidem4real: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2021
CuriousMynd:

https://twitter.com/Ella_928/status/1367886660927709189?s=19
Sex worker wants to get married? Wonders never end
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Dybala11(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2021
Liposure:
A sex worker that goes to battle without armour, is that one a sex worker? This is just beginning, he is going to marry your friend and name the child treesum. In other news, the future is united
No, the future is female. grin
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2021
daxon001:

Pls help me. How can I break free from this trap before it's too late?�

Its a yoke in your life!
The yoke needs to be Broken !

The First step is to Enter into Genuie relationship with JESUS! You need to Surrender to JESUS..

Drop your WhatsApp Contact. I will contact u.
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Fashionista01(f): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Enjoyment gone South.
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by doxijaw: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
musicwriter:

Very good. You can think.

@others

Note that there was no such event. The girl may even be a computer generated imagine that doesn't exist in real life.

It's an advertisement from onlyfan being promoted in former British colonies to make you dumb. The idea is to hook you into such sites, and while you're busy there, their scientists, for instance, would be busy in laboratories to supply us medicine to treat COVID-19.

The purpose of this publication is to keep you dumb. It's the real fake news!!

Whilst your thesis maybe correct, you'd be surprised how much worse thing's are in Nigeria, happening right under your nose.

I have seen a couple of 3 , ggb living together in a poly relationship. They all do each other and post on Snapchat.

I've seen crazier thing's in Nigeria than I've seen in my entire life in the west.

Nigeria the new soddom and Gomorrah.

I have been documenting it, hopefully write a book one day about it.
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by REALretep(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
This is funny though serious.
The invited lady must have been longing for such an opportunity.
She must really be overjoyed.
She has cashed out
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by REALretep(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
doxijaw:

Whilst your thesis maybe correct, you'd be surprised how much worse thing's are in Nigeria, happening right under your nose.

I have seen a couple of 3 , ggb living together in a poly relationship. They all do each other and post on Snapchat.

I've seen crazier thing's in Nigeria than I've seen in my entire life in the west.

Nigeria the new soddom and Gomorrah.

I have been documenting it, hopefully write a book one day about it.
...post on Snapchat kwa shocked
Show us the link
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by doxijaw: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
REALretep:
...post on Snapchat kwa shocked
Show us the link

I swear to God, i have opened a telegram channel. I have lot's of screen shots, maps, names etc . Infact a have huge datasets of tribe location of these things.

Funny, someone has to document these things because I don't want to hear we didn't see it coming grin
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Cryptomillion: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
whorres rants clout hoesss
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by REALretep(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
doxijaw:

I swear to God, i have opened a telegram channel. I have lot's of screen shots, maps, names etc . Infact a have huge datasets of tribe location of these things.

Funny, someone has to document these things because I don't want to hear we didn't see it coming grin
Send me a PM
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
How can I reach to her
Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The devil knows His time is almost up and he has deployed all forms of tactics and strategies to Destroy this Generation.
Immorality in various shapes are put to destroy the people.

O Lord my GOD I Pray thee! Open the Eyes of the People to see where they are heading to with these Wicked and ungodly lifestyles ..

Folks flee Immorality! It is a destiny Destroyer!
Flee! Flee! Flee!
The depravity of man in this generation is unheard of, even satan himself will be amazed at how man is cooperating with him to corrupt God's creation.

1 Like

Re: Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) by Thazard(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14
mariahAngel:
What a disgustingly unfortunate way to be conceived!
grin grin grin The child would be 2 years plus now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.