Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

How do I get her to do the Kneeling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do I get her to do the Kneeling? (727 Views)

Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. / Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public / Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I get her to do the Kneeling? by tiktop: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2021
I intend proposing to my fiancée tommorow after church but the Africa way. I love her so much and respect her but not a fan of kneeling down to this. How do I get her to do the kneeling. This is not something I can talk to her about since it suppose to be a surprise. Am a very humble and shy guy for those who might think otherwise. Kindly help a brother here in need of urgent advice. I have been a register member of nairaland since 2005 but had to open this account for the purpose of this question for personal reasons.
Re: How do I get her to do the Kneeling? by tiktop: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2021
will really appreciate if this can be push to front page.
Re: How do I get her to do the Kneeling? by RedSquid: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2021
Organise an eat out where two of you sit to dine, then pop the question with you both in lovey Dovey atmosphere. No kneeling, if you do and we here, we're reporting you to SMAN and Uncle Pitt Edochie
Re: How do I get her to do the Kneeling? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2021
tiktop:
I intend proposing to my fiancée tommorow after church but the Africa way. I love her so much and respect her but not a fan of kneeling down to this. How do I get her to do the kneeling. This is not something I can talk to her about since it suppose to be a surprise. Am a very humble and shy guy for those who might think otherwise. Kindly help a brother here in need of urgent advice. I have been a register member of nairaland since 2005 but had to open this account for the purpose of this question for personal reasons.
U Can Do So Without Kneeling.
Re: How do I get her to do the Kneeling? by Quiver: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2021
Tell her to kneel down and close her eyes as you got a surprise for her, when she has done that, hold her hand, tell her to open her eyes and ask her to marry you

(1) (Reply)

/ 10 Natural Foods To Help You Last Longer In Bed / Popular Facebook Slay Queen Goes Mad After One Night Stand Sex Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.