Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public (3969 Views)

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2019
An emotional man who seemed quite sorry for an undisclosed incident was spotted on his knees as he publicly begged his girlfriend for forgiveness at an eatery.

Though where the incident occurred was not immediately available at the time of filing this report, it however seemed the lady stuck to her guns as she never bulged through it all.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ZgbHUgYku/

source
https://www.made4naija.com/man-spotted-kneeling-down-as-he-begs-his-girlfriend-to-forgive-him-in-public/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by sweetonugbu: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Good boy
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2019
dis is serious
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by CreepyBlackpool: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2019
This is no Man! angry
That's a weak ass pussy worship.

such beings disgust me sad

8 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by eneojoedu(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2019
if it's cheating issues, I swear down the lady is cheating more than him. fear women.

4 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by saintokwuluora(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2019
Easiest format against women, there is more in his heart that meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by obiekunie2: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2019
all these sisi pussyass boys!

reducing the prestige of men since the new millennium!

ngboo pia pu kwa gi isi there!

anuofia! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by KevMitnick: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2019
The life of a player. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Ryda(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2019
PuC Nigga angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Made4naijaceo(f): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2019
What’s the story though?

Do we know if he fu...ck..Ed her sister or probably cheated with 20 other women.

The fact that he will go to this length the sin must be great.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by pryme(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2019
Rokia2:
What’s the story though?

Do we know if he fu...ck..Ed her sister or probably cheated with 20 other women.

The fact that he will go to this length the sin must be great.

I have a theory, some of these guys that come back to beg have just realized that the main chick is far more better in bed and as person than the girl they cheated with.
That's why they come crawling back suddenly realizing what they have.
This guy won't be kneeling his weak ass down here if the reverse was the case.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2019
cc Lalasticlala
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2019
pryme:

I have a theory, some of these guys that come back to beg have just realized that the main chick is far more better in bed and as person than the girl they cheated with.

Right!
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2019
That's the life he choose to live.. Let him remain a pucci. Iye mhe dem still dey see mumu boys like this??

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2019
Tell junior to kneel down, he will say mummy is mean but see junior kneeling willingly for a younger woman.

Love and Iberibeism are inseparable. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by viceddy95(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
shocked
Instead of this one to go and hustle and make money ,,he is kneeling down to beg a young girl that is probably cheating on him......
I shake my head for him
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is stupidity

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Made4NaijaM4N: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by vincentjk(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
What do you've to say about this ubunja?
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Playstation1: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
why can't he do this indoor?? except, maybe for the gram, which i suspect.
Any Guy/man That Portray Such Character Is A Disgrace To His Lineage From The Begining Of Adam And Eve To Time Indefinite.

No woman is worth it. no matter how good she is, there is always a better woman out there.

Ps: That Guy Should Be Found By Any Means Possible And Castrated.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
vincentjk:
What do you've to say about this ubunja?
these beta manginas tire me I tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by vincentjk(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
ubunja:
these beta manginas tire me I tell you.

cheesy
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by AlphaStorm: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ashually, Life is doing that Guy iz just d@ he dint know
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by monerozi5590: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
pryme:

Very true... Passing through same shit.
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Zombiekiller010: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Begging a lady to be your responsibility is the highest form of stupidity .

Let's look at it this way, that guy might have a serious relationship with another lady and he didn't want to loose this one cus of free pussy or just to act meek so as to waste her time and to prevent her for accepting her suitors.
I'm typing from experience

3 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by bravesoul247(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
This guy sef. Kneeling down to beg is very stupid. The best form. Of begging a lady is with a gift. Thr guy for just go Shoprite buy better gift at a discounted rate and beg thr lady with.
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by falcon01: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
very very disappointed and weak for q man to kneel down and beg his lady. There are ways to apologize.
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Londonboyrep(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Totally unnecessary and will not achieve anything. I once did this , though in private, but never again. The girl will never ever ever regard you again and even if she does agree to continue the relationship it will be out of pity. Better to walk away from a relationship with your pride intact.
Re: Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public by Made4NaijaM4N: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira / My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss / My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.