Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument (43112 Views)

SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by VEXT: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
A student of Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic in Sokoto State, Miss Zainab Bisola Owoade, has died after she was allegedly stabbed in the chest with a knife by her course mate and roommate, identified as Nafeesat Yekini.

It was gathered that the unfortunate incident occurred during an argument in their hostel. According to eyewitness who spoke with The Nation, the deceased was rushed to a nearby hospital after she was stabbed. She was however pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.

“She was stabbed while fighting with her roommate. She didn’t immediately seek medical help after the stabbing as the two continued their disagreement while Owoade was bleeding.She had lost too much blood before she was rushed to the hospital.

Some people claimed she slumped while still fighting and was whisked to the hospital while others said she was forced to the hospital because of the quantity of blood she lost. But at the end of the day, she didn’t survive the injury. She was declared dead on arrival by the doctor. The police was informed immediately and they came to take her body away,” a source said.

Investigation revealed that the deceased and the suspect were bosom friends and are both from the same hometown.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1406462076387396&id=273102863056662

4 Likes

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
According to someone I can't remember,he said " if you're going to war dig two graves. One for you and one for your adversary" E fit be say na person wey die get muscle pass O. I go beat you I go beat you gboyon person don die

I remember final year, see me I get chest and six packs. Dey do like Anthony Joshua all around hostel. Any small thing I don pull shirt. When you see muscle and height fear go first catch you. I no know say one boy dey watch me. One matter happen na so I just dey form boss upandan. The guy insult me na him I change am for am. People beg me I no gree. Those wey wan separate fight I dey punch them. Na so them leave me. I charge go meet the guy. E sure say I go beat am die. The guy just calmly dey look me. I suppose get sense but anger no gree. As I near am he sidestep The blow wey he land me for mouth I kid you not I hear the heavenly hosts sing haaallleelluyaaahhhh.

The blow did three things that changed my life till today.
One he crack my teeth.
Two E tear my lips.
Three I come get sense.

Since that day till now if fight dey I go just find another route. I can't die young.

430 Likes 26 Shares

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by blazepascal(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
aah ..rip dear
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by NwaAmaikpe: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

The one who did not want to abandon the fight halfway and seek medical assistance is the one who died from the fight.

Moral of the story is that being very dedicated does not always pay.

That is why people who are very faithful to their partners are the ones who get cheated on the most.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
"Using of Knives, Daggers and grenade"

These are one of the many negative effects of learning from the northerners...

Now, our sisters from the SW had to display what they learnt from their host leading to the untimely death of one of them.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Fight......I don't take part in that shit. If I provoke you and you want fight, na me go use style take beg you to calm down.

but, you see these vagina ppl eh, they can fight for africa....stubborh ppl with anger issue. No wonder them no fit hold high-ranking position in Legislative and Executive arms of govt..

My warning to young and single men: Avoid any gal with anger issue, even those wey too quiet na them wicked pass.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Righteousness2(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
You argued to the point of taking a knife to stab your a Friend?

A Sister sent to the grave
Another Sister sent to Jail
I Won't be Suprised if the argument was on the Matter of a man.

The World Inhabitants need JESUS! HE is the only one that can restrain us from performing evil.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by adadike(f): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
You killed your room mate just for arguing with you? You deserve the death sentence as well

2 Likes

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Blackmoran(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
I won't be surprise if the cause of the fight was a guy.. one of them betrayed another

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Bampeh: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Running away from an argument sometimes is the best a wise person should do. The fight started from an argument.

Always try to control your anger.

Bampeh sympathies with the deceased family

4 Likes

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
E fit be say na dick argument.

What a small world.

The argument of dick is the beginning of argument that leads to death.

RIP to the stabbed victim.

4 Likes

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Draslo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
I pray for all you ladies out there ; Penis no go kill you, say Amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by tillaman(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
I hope the DXck is worth it

1 Like

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
E no go pass prick mata fear all ds girls with hijab most them no dey even wear anything under. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by JoeEeL(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lol a Yoruba Fulani very likely, Miss Zainab Bisola Owoade, must have thought she feels at home in the midst of Fulanis cos they share the same religion.

Bestie ko, bestie ni.

When Fulanis are done with South West, every single Yoruba indigene will be wiser than Solomon. Blind foools!

11 Likes

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Donspicey: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Blood dey hot anyhow these days....
All thanks to Buhari.....
Rip to the Dead.....
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by crafteeworld: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Check well na man dem dey fight over

1 Share

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by RICHSATAN: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
its a sin to allow someone kill your relative without u killing the person back.
her relative should look for the btch and kill her back.
that is how one useless army man that was always disturbing my cousin got angry one day and gave her a black eye,
when asked he said he was drunk. i told her family to change her university. i went to where he was , drank enough too and made sure i was a little drunk, waited for him where he always pass to go and drink brukutu. na so i wipe am better bottle cock bottle for head and ran as fast as i could before he could go mobilize men.
not to talk of one bloody civilian to come kill my sis? omo the whole of her generation wll go down angry

2 Likes

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by twilliamx(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Na SOSO bad news full everywhere for this country..I tire
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by thatigboman: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
Where are those ayotolla that tell us about islamic ruling on everything under the sun every friday.
Oya, tell us the islmic ruling on stabbing.

1 Like

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Lexusgs430: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
All this devil's walking on our streets........
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by pretydiva(f): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Anger management should be taught right from primary school
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by id4sho(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
All this cunny and deceptive vessels

1 Like

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by AmazingELixir: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Naa dem dem awon hijabists....if you see them defending hijab you will think it has anything to do with spirituality or righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Johnbosco77(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
The future is female

1 Like

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by selemempe: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
JoeEeL:
Lol a Yoruba Fulani very likely, Miss Zainab Bisola Owoade, must have taught she feels at home in the midst of Fulanis cos they share the same religion.

Bestie ko, bestie ni.

When Fulanis are done with South West, every single Yoruba indigene will be wiser than Solomon. Blind foools!
you are right. The link between yorubas and fulanis will remain unbroken because the yorubas are not yet fully informed about the true nature of their strange bedmate

1 Like

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by pickatyouu: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy
MejiLoyon:
According to someone I can't remember,he said " if you're going to war dig two graves. One for you and one for your adversary" E fit be say na person wey die get muscle pass O. I go beat you I go beat you gboyon person don die

I remember final year, see me I get chest and six packs. Dey do like Anthony Joshua all around hostel. Any small thing I don pull shirt. When you see muscle and height fear go first catch you. I no know say one boy dey watch me. One matter happen na so I just dey form boss upandan. The guy insult me na him I change am for am. People beg me I no gree. Those wey wan separate fight I dey punch them. Na so them leave me. I charge go meet the guy. E sure say I go beat am die. The guy just calmly dey look me. I suppose get sense but anger no gree. As I near am he sidestep The blow wey he land me for mouth I kid you not I hear the heavenly hosts sing haaallleelluyaaahhhh.

The blow did there things that changed my life till today.
One he crack my teeth.
Two E tear my lips.
Three I come get sense.

Since that day till now if fight dey I go just find another route. I can't die young.
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by BruncleZuma: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
No be her 'bestie', nah acquaintance.
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by kateskitty(f): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
RIP to the dead, so much for calling someone that can stab you a bestie sad sad sad sad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / Unilorin Students' Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.