Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,997 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument (43309 Views)

SS3 Student Stabs Colleague To Death In Akwa Ibom / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by betshopagent(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Just say d both are frm kwara.if dem b easterners now you go even name their villages. Anyways na religion of peace ppl.girls don learn frm their fulani masters
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by samdaisi: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Please what do they teach in North that enticed them because the standard of the education there is low. well, may be they demonstrated one of the practicals course they have just been introduced to in that school
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by nencounter10: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
JoeEeL:
Lol a Yoruba Fulani very likely, Miss Zainab Bisola Owoade, must have thought she feels at home in the midst of Fulanis cos they share the same religion.

Bestie ko, bestie ni.

When Fulanis are done with South West, every single Yoruba indigene will be wiser than Solomon. Blind foools!

If you read through the text you would have found out that they are from the same village.
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Ayetobi92: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
So many stupid bigots on this platform already attributing the incident to tribe when they cant read, THE VICTIM AND THE SUSPECT ARE BOTH FROM THE SAME HOMETOWN!
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by billyG(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gals on hijabs fa!what happens to all those Islamic teaching of forgiveness & peace Salam alekum!
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
"Using of Knives, Daggers and grenade"

These are one of the many negative effects of learning from the northerners...

Now, our sisters from the SW had to display what they learnt from their host leading to the untimely death of one of them.

hopefully one day you will learn the same from where you're.
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by malakaimoscondo: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
JidennaJason:

Now, our sisters from the SW had to display what they learnt from their host leading to the untimely death of one of them.
akuuuuya
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
akuuuuya
Rango
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by evioke(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
Catfishing:
Fight......I don't take part in that shit. If I provoke you and you want fight, na me go use style take beg you to calm down.

but, you see these vagina ppl eh, they can fight for africa....stubborh ppl with anger issue. No wonder them no fit hold high-ranking position in Legislative and Executive arms of govt..

My warning to young and single men: Avoid any gal with anger issue, even those wey too quiet na them wicked pass.
Bros those when quiet are very dangerous
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by BigBashiru: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
"friend", "bestie" - I hate those words.
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by babatunji36117: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
All because of one dick chai
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Bwilliam(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
RICHSATAN:
its a sin to allow someone kill your relative without u killing the person back.
her relative should look for the btch and kill her back.
that is how one useless army man that was always disturbing my cousin got angry one day and gave her a black eye,
when asked he said he was drunk. i told her family to change her university. i went to where he was , drank enough too and made sure i was a little drunk, waited for him where he always pass to go and drink brukutu. na so i wipe am better bottle cock bottle for head and ran as fast as i could before he could go mobilize men.
not to talk of one bloody civilian to come kill my sis? omo the whole of her generation wll go down angry

You really are satan indeed.

1 Like

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by ACE1010: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:
According to someone I can't remember,he said " if you're going to war dig two graves. One for you and one for your adversary" E fit be say na person wey die get muscle pass O. I go beat you I go beat you gboyon person don die

I remember final year, see me I get chest and six packs. Dey do like Anthony Joshua all around hostel. Any small thing I don pull shirt. When you see muscle and height fear go first catch you. I no know say one boy dey watch me. One matter happen na so I just dey form boss upandan. The guy insult me na him I change am for am. People beg me I no gree. Those wey wan separate fight I dey punch them. Na so them leave me. I charge go meet the guy. E sure say I go beat am die. The guy just calmly dey look me. I suppose get sense but anger no gree. As I near am he sidestep The blow wey he land me for mouth I kid you not I hear the heavenly hosts sing haaallleelluyaaahhhh.

The blow did three things that changed my life till today.
One he crack my teeth.
Two E tear my lips.
Three I come get sense.

Since that day till now if fight dey I go just find another route. I can't die young.

Thank God you finally have sense cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
That is why I don't get into a fight.

I won't let any mad person spoil my face with punch or knife.

Moreover, even though I am not where I want to be in life, it doesn't mean that I will be willing to throw my life away so foolishly.
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by DestroyEvil: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:
According to someone I can't remember,he said " if you're going to war dig two graves. One for you and one for your adversary" E fit be say na person wey die get muscle pass O. I go beat you I go beat you gboyon person don die

I remember final year, see me I get chest and six packs. Dey do like Anthony Joshua all around hostel. Any small thing I don pull shirt. When you see muscle and height fear go first catch you. I no know say one boy dey watch me. One matter happen na so I just dey form boss upandan. The guy insult me na him I change am for am. People beg me I no gree. Those wey wan separate fight I dey punch them. Na so them leave me. I charge go meet the guy. E sure say I go beat am die. The guy just calmly dey look me. I suppose get sense but anger no gree. As I near am he sidestep The blow wey he land me for mouth I kid you not I hear the heavenly hosts sing haaallleelluyaaahhhh.

One he crack my teeth.
Two E tear my lips.
Three I come get sense.

Since that day till now if fight dey I go just find another route. I can't die young.
You are a Hero! Only we that have experienced this can understand it. I was a body builder that took fighting as my hubby in University. I enjoying fighting those taller and huger than me, till the day that one tiny bus conductor in said he would kill me today for beating up his boss. I hit his mouth with heavy blow but as soon as he was able to touch me,I didn't know anything again. Many thought I've died. Almost 40 minutes later when Mercy of Yahweh woke me up in the pool of my own Blood, I was told that the tiny boy carried me up high like weight lifting before he smatched my torn head on a big Rock. They went to serve Satan to accept demons into themselves just to fight, we are Heros, we don't do that. That day I confirmed that I need Real Power; YAHWEH's Power. So, I gave my life to Jesus and never fight physically any more.
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Mko123(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm an alumni from this institution, but it wasn't like this. Girls of nowadays are so delicate.

Rip to the dead

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Comedian2019: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Afonja Muslim kill Afonja Muslim in a jihad on fulani soil.
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by janga02(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Catfishing:
Fight......I don't take part in that shit. If I provoke you and you want fight, na me go use style take beg you to calm down.

but, you see these vagina ppl eh, they can fight for africa....stubborh ppl with anger issue. No wonder them no fit hold high-ranking position in Legislative and Executive arms of govt..

My warning to young and single men: Avoid any gal with anger issue, even those wey too quiet na them wicked pass.

Bro, which one should we follow nah, is either you are quiet(gentle) or get anger issue (troublesome)...may God help us.
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Comedian2019: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
billyG:
Gals on hijabs fa!what happens to all those Islamic teaching of forgiveness & peace Salam alekum!
They were simply practising jihad.
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
JoeEeL:
Lol a Yoruba Fulani very likely, Miss Zainab Bisola Owoade, must have thought she feels at home in the midst of Fulanis cos they share the same religion.

Bestie ko, bestie ni.

When Fulanis are done with South West, every single Yoruba indigene will be wiser than Solomon. Blind foools!

Lmao !

I swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Moneyearners: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jesus
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by lyntiffany(f): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mirror1:
if you signed up with my referral I can put you through
I did asking me for referal code
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by tolguy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
JidennaJason:

same way herdsmen dey display what dey learn from sw but u dey complain
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by lyntiffany(f): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mirror1:

aragon4realz
done
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by VictorUSA(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
What could make me stab a person?

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by JoeEeL(m): 12:16am On Mar 07, 2021
Asswipemod:

See, people are aware of who they are dealing with. I mean the grassroot Yorubas and the ordinary men and women of our generation. But the political class is the major problem with the Yorubas. Then years of being cowed by military rules, oppression and poverty have made them docile and resigned to fate. What we need is to get seriously gingered up and ready to fight and even pay the supreme sacrifice.

You are quite right.
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by adontcare(f): 5:05am On Mar 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:

One he crack my teeth.
Two E tear my lips.
Three I come get sense.

���� lol
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Mirror1: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2021
lyntiffany:
done
if you need my help use the message icon on the too right corner of the app to send me a message and I will respond to you ok

2 Likes

Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Mirror1: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2021
lyntiffany:
done
also make sure you verify your mobile number so you don't loose your earnings in the future
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by Franklydes(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:

One he crack my teeth.
Two E tear my lips.
Three I come get sense.

You are a wise man and a good man also. If na some pipo dem go lie
Re: SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument by lyntiffany(f): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2021
Mirror1:

also make sure you verify your mobile number so you don't loose your earnings in the future
still can't find where I have to chat with you....here is my WhatsApp number 08114806000 add me up let's discuss this properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) / Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos) / Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.