Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra - Properties (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra (76071 Views)

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2022
A/C units at the front ...........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2022
Indoor units.......

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2022
More racks on the top of this kitchen cabinets..........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2022
Barn door updates, we still need to do more work here. The clearance from the ground is no enough as we discovered that the pipes are sagging. My workers will be back to work on them.

I need at least an inch complete clearance from the ground, and a cover for the rails.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by ImperialCovfefe: 5:18am On May 17, 2022
Well done, Oga Spyder. What’s the plan for the outdoor flooring of this beautiful edifice?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:
Well done, Oga Spyder. What’s the plan for the outdoor flooring of this beautiful edifice?

Good morning bro, the outside flooring will be retouched later, maybe with concrete stamping or increte, I am suggesting we allow the rails to fall so we can identify areas that needs more work, see the water flows, watch the water collector dropping points and how the flow makes it ways outside the compound, then use the information to decide on what next to do about the floor. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by somehow: 5:21pm On May 18, 2022
I can see that the curtain wall windows are without hoods on this building.

I was told I need hood for the windows even though we're using curtain walls all through..

What do you say sir?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2022
somehow:
I can see that the curtain wall windows are without hoods on this building.

I was told I need hood for the windows even though we're using curtain walls all through..

What do you say sir?

It must not be with hoods, this one was designed to be without hoods. Welcome Sir.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by somehow: 8:44pm On May 18, 2022
spyder880:

It must not be with hoods, this one was designed to be without hoods. Welcome Sir.

From the arch. drawings, the windows are without hoods but some builders said It would be better with hood.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2022
somehow:

From the arch. drawings, the windows are without hoods but some builders said It would be better with hood.
Sometimes, simplicity is better. These hoods are some of the first things in a building to get out of fashion, especially as other designs are coming up.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by somehow: 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
spyder880:

Sometimes, simplicity is better. These hoods are some of the first things in a building to get out of fashion, especially as other designs are coming up.

True sir.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by BizBloke(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2022
spyder880:
Our overhead tank stand has been completed and painted...........

Well done!!! I've been following your projects and you for a while. Please, how much did it take to construct the overhead tank stand?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2022
BizBloke:

Well done!!! I've been following your projects and you for a while. Please, how much did it take to construct the overhead tank stand?
it will cost you anything between 900-950,000 depending on the location
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2022
BizBloke:

I think we paid around N800,000 for the tank stand then. Welcome bro.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by BizBloke(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2022
michlins:
it will cost you anything between 900-950,000 depending on the location

Alright, thanks so much!
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by BizBloke(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
spyder880:

I think we paid around N800,000 for the tank stand then. Welcome bro.

Thanks a lot, Spyder880.

Follow-up question, please: if there's already a water pumping machine in the compound but a weak water pressure, is an overhead water tank the best way to go in order to increase the water pressure in comparison to a water pressure booster pump?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by michlins(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2022
BizBloke:

Alright, thanks so much!
meanwhile I can do the job for you.

Attached are some of the rods I have done for oga Spyder and few others here

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:17am On May 25, 2022
BizBloke:

Thanks a lot, Spyder880.

Follow-up question, please: if there's already a water pumping machine in the compound but a weak water pressure, is an overhead water tank the best way to go in order to increase the water pressure in comparison to a water pressure booster pump?

An overhead tank stand will surely increase the pressure depending on the height. But I have also seen where water pressure is low even after the tank stand.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by joyousmother2016: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2022
spyder880:
We have got to this building site safely, our first task was to measure out the site to ensure that the building on our building plans was going to fit in well into this land space.

How many plot is this?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2022
joyousmother2016:

How many plot is this?

About 2 plots.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by joyousmother2016: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2022
spyder880:

About 2 plots.

Thank you. Can this house be redesigned into 2 bedrooms and can it sit on half a plot?
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2022
joyousmother2016:

Thank you. Can this house be redesigned into 2 bedrooms and can it sit on half a plot?

2 bedrooms and one living room? I think so.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by joyousmother2016: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2022
spyder880:

2 bedrooms and one living room? I think so.

Yes
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2022
joyousmother2016:

Yes

I believe it will fit in with good planning.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2022
joyousmother2016:

Yes

I think it will fit in with good planning.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by BiigTee: 3:58pm On May 18, 2023
Oga spyder, are these types of bathroom doors best fixed after plastering or before plastering.. Or after tiling..

spyder880:

If you can afford this, fine. Around N58,000 as at the last time I bought them.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2023
BiigTee:
Oga spyder, are these types of bathroom doors best fixed after plastering or before plastering.. Or after tiling..

After tiling.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Rany4all(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2023
spyder880:

After tiling.
After tiling? I thought it was better done before tiling, just like the bathroom windows.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2023
Rany4all:
After tiling? I thought it was better done before tiling, just like the bathroom windows.

No, in doors, the most important thing is making sure you get the door above tiles level, with a thin clearance so that the door can swing just above the tiles, without touching the tiles.

It's easier to place floor tiles, and then place door leaf to fit the floor, than fit doors and try to manipulate the tiles to fit the desired clearance.

But I see what you mean, some doors are also fit before the tiles are done, in such types of doors, a clearance of about 3 inches is left beneath the doors, then the tiler can work to fit the gap. It could be done both ways, depending on the type of door.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by denzel231: 1:18am On May 23, 2023
This house need a proper Interior decorator, furniture. All those kitchen cabinets should be removed and fixed a standard one.. this house is standard and everything in it should be.. give the interior to a proper decorator and let them give this house life...

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by Rany4all(m): 5:11am On May 23, 2023
spyder880:

No, in doors, the most important thing is making sure you get the door above tiles level, with a thin clearance so that the door can swing just above the tiles, without touching the tiles.

It's easier to place floor tiles, and then place door leaf to fit the floor, than fit doors and try to manipulate the tiles to fit the desired clearance.

But I see what you mean, some doors are also fit before the tiles are done, in such types of doors, a clearance of about 3 inches is left beneath the doors, then the tiler can work to fit the gap. It could be done both ways, depending on the type of door.
Oh I see, thanks.
Re: The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra by denzel231: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Still my favorite project from spydeeeeer but the Interior need better upgrade, these ones no tap at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

The 1991 Receipt For 3 Bags Of Cement Found In His Grandma's Box (Photo) / Cost Of Digging A Borehole For Water? / Most Expensive Buildings In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.