Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration (2318 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / 2023: How Will The Lifting Of Twitter Ban Favour The Current Administration? / The Idiocy Of Demanding Toyota Plants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by jimyjames(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rossnitti:

Back then I guess Awo had hope in Igbo presence, but of late, the Igbos have made such a nuisance of themselves, since Buhari came to power, demanding to secede, terming Nigeria a 'zoo', with Nnamdi Kanu and all that crap.

So, everyone is tired of them. They can go and be a landlocked Igbo republic. No delta for them because that is not Igboland.

Nigeria will deport 20 million Igbos residing in other parts of the country to help them build their new country, and decongest the federal republic.
Lol awolowo had hope in igbo but was constantly fighting Azikiwe? It' wasn't about having hope in igbo, awolowo was genuinely scared of igbos leaving yorubas in one Nigeria with the northerners even today yorubas are still scared of being left with northerners in one Nigeria

No one is tired of igbo, igbos are the reason Nigeria looks alive, without igbo Nigeria will die

2 Likes

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Rossnitti: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Rossiniti lives in the US and isn't allowed to go outside when his parents take him to Nigeria (which they've done twice his entire life).

More boring ad hominem attacks.

Strange how no one has formed a single coherent argument against my stance.

2 Likes

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Rossnitti: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol awolowo had hope in igbo but was constantly fighting Azikiwe? It's wasn't about having hope in igbo, awolowo was genuinely scared of igbos yorubas in one Nigeria with the northerners even today yorubas are still scared of being left with northerners in one Nigeria

No one is tired of igbo, igbos are the reason Nigeria looks alive, without igbo Nigeria will die

This is the typical Igbo narcissism that is so apparent to those with insight.

Narcissists always think they are the best and nothing is ever wrong with them.

2 Likes

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Redcrafton: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rossnitti:

Back then I guess Awo had hope in Igbo presence, but of late, the Igbos have made such a nuisance of themselves, since Buhari came to power, demanding to secede, terming Nigeria a 'zoo', with Nnamdi Kanu and all that crap.

So, everyone is tired of them. They can go and be a landlocked Igbo republic. No delta for them because that is not Igboland.

Nigeria will deport 20 million Igbos residing in other parts of the country to help them build their new country, and decongest the federal republic.

Shut it..you uninformed man.

MASSOB was formed in 1999.

GEJ even arrested members of BZM.

This has nothing to with Buhari, order than he escalated their grievances, like building rail to Mardi in Niger and nothing in the eastern part..., SE not included in the projects on the loan what billions of dollars...and other plain marginalization in appointments which is against the constitution, etc, etc.

As if Britain deported 1 million Nigerians when they give independence.

5 Likes

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by jimyjames(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rossnitti:

This is the typical Igbo narcissism that is so apparent to those with insight.

Narcissists always think they are the best and nothing is ever wrong with them.

Lol, I still repeat igbos are the reason Nigeria looks alive without igbo Nigeria will die, awolowo knew it, Gowon knew it

5 Likes

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Rossnitti: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
Redcrafton:

Shut it..you uninformed man.

MASSOB was formed in 1999.

GEJ even arrested members of BZM.

This has nothing to with Buhari, order than he escalated their grievances, like building rail to Mardi in Niger and nothing in the eastern part..., SE not included in the projects on the loan what billions of dollars...and other plain marginalization in appointments which is against the constitution, etc, etc.

As if Britain deported 1 million Nigeria when they give independence.

There were not 1 million Nigerians in Britain in 1960.

Not sure where you pulled that bit of ignorance from.

As said earlier, Igbos CAN leave. Nobody will stop them. So long as they don't try to claim the delta, which is not theirs.

And I still can't for the life of me figure HOW it is that the group that has THE MOST EMIGRANTS to other parts of Nigeria are the same group calling for ''every man to go his way''.

Why do you have to WAIT for a declaration of 'Biafra' before you all pack your bags back to the East?

Why not just leave now?

5 million Igbos in Lagos.

5 million in the north.

You claim to hate Nigeria so much. What are you doing in those places in your MILLIONS?

If the Nigerian breakup you call for is actualized, do you think you will be allowed to remain in those places in your millions as foreigners?

You will be deported EN MASSE back to the East.

Can the landlocked East handle 15 to 20 million deportees?

The humanitarian implications are mind-bogglingly insane!

When will you dullards sit down and think through exactly what you are asking for, in calling for Nigeria's dissolution?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Redcrafton: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rossnitti:

There were not 1 million Nigerians in Britain in 1960.

Not sure where you pulled that bit of ignorance from.

As said earlier, Igbos CAN leave. Nobody will stop them. So long as they don't try to claim the delta, which is not theirs.

And I still can't for the life of me figure HOW it is that the group that has THE MOST EMIGRANTS to other parts of Nigeria are the same group calling for ''every man to go his way''.

Why do you have to WAIT for a declaration of 'Biafra' before you all pack your bags back to the East?

Why not just leave now?

5 million Igbos in Lagos.

5 million in the north.

You claim to hate Nigeria so much. What are you doing in those places in your MILLIONS?

If the Nigerian break up you call for is actualized, do you think you will be allowed to remain in those places in your millions as foreigners?

You will be deported EN MASSE.

5 million Igbos in Lagos?

5 million in the north?

In your warped ignorance were did you pluck the figures from?

Teacher don't teach me nonsense.

Don't cry more than the bereaved.

Nigeria hates the Igbos and you attest to that by your comments.

They had left in 1967 and you had to kill 3 million of them to have them back.

So they have the right to remain everywhere till they leave officially.

You can deport whoever you want to deport.

4 Likes

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Rossnitti: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Redcrafton:

5 million Igbos in Lagos?

5 million in the north?

In your warped ignorance were did you pluck the figures from?

Teacher don't teach me nonsense.

Don't cry more than the bereaved.

You can deport whoever you want to deport.

Those are even low estimates.

And yes, you will be deported, and lose billions of dollars in investments.
Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Redcrafton: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rossnitti:

Those are even low estimates.

My own estimate is high estimate...

You see your life?
Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Rossnitti: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol, I still repeat igbos are the reason Nigeria looks alive without igbo Nigeria will die, awolowo knew it, Gowon knew it

Narcissistic rubbish.

Gowon only cared that you were trying to steal and corner Nigeria's oil and gas resources under the guise of 'self-determination'.

The same trick you're pulling now because you think the rest of Nigeria are stupid.

1 Like

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Redcrafton: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rossnitti:

And yes, you will be deported, and lose billions of dollars in investments.

Didn't they lose billions in investment in 1967 when you gave them just $20 to start life.

And they bounced back just under 50 years.

Today is even better as they have strong diaspora presence.

So to hell with investment, which will rot after many years as you lack the capacity to manage them.

Just look at Ibadan...and see if there is any change.

Why is Lagos different?

3 Likes

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Redcrafton: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rossnitti:

Narcissistic rubbish.

Gowon only cared that you were trying to steal and corner Nigeria's oil and gas resources under the guise of 'self-determination'.

The same trick you're pulling now because you think the rest of Nigeria are stupid.

Rubbish.

So you had to kill millions because of oil?

Do you have oil in your region before the amalgamation?

What happened to the Aburi accord?

4 Likes

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Rossnitti: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
Redcrafton:

Didn't they lose billions in investment in 1967 when you gave them just $20 to start life.

And they bounced back just under 50 years.

Today is even better as they have strong diaspora presence.

So to hell with investment, which will rot after many years as you lack the capacity to manage them.

Just look at Ibadan...ans see if there is any change.

Why is Lagos different?

I'm not here to be pulled into your ethnic hate-based 'debates'.

I've only told you what will happen. So YOU and your fellow Igbo separatists can go ahead and declare Igbo states (NOT the delta) as Biafra, and see if anyone bothers you.

Just try it and see! Everybody will clap and say ''Thank you! Bye Bye!''.

The federal govt will rejoice, with 40 million people suddenly off its responsibilities list. cool

1 Like

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Redcrafton: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rossnitti:

I'm not here to be pulled into your ethnic hate-based 'debates'.

I've only told you what will happen. So YOU and your fellow Igbo separatists can go ahead and declare Igbo states (NOT the delta) as Biafra, and see if anyone bothers you.

Just try it and see! cool

You are sitting on along thing if you don't see you have been doing ethnic hate based debate.

Who are you to tell what will happen?

I have also told you what is happening already.

Again, nobody is forcing anybody in the Delta.

As you know oil is gradually going away. Lets see what you will use to unity beg again.

4 Likes

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Rossnitti: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Redcrafton:

You are sitting on along thing if you don't see you have been doing ethnic hate based debate.

Who are you to tell what will happen?

I have also told you what is happening already.

Again, nobody is forcing anybody in the Delta.

As you know oil is gradually going away. Lets see what you will use to unity beg again.

Oil and gas is going nowhere for the next 50 years at least.

Stop dreaming about things magically turning your way. The world doesn't work like that. You either learn to LIVE within Nigeria, or you can form your own landlocked Igbo republic, without the delta.

Simple choice.

Any other thing you're saying is just noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Redcrafton: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rossnitti:

Oil and gas is going nowhere for the next 50 years at least.

Stop dreaming about things magically turning your way. The world doesn't work like that. You either learn to LIVE within Nigeria, or you can form your own landlocked Igbo republic, without the delta.

Simple choice.

Any other thing you're saying is just noise.

Ibadan has almost remained the same for almost 50 years...so what more can you use the oil money to do in another 50 years?

Nothing.

So now the owner of Nigeria has spoken....

Thanks for your advise.

Anything else?

1 Like

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by gidgiddy: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2021
Rossnitti:
Many Nairalanders describe Nigeria as 'failed', with break up of the country the only solution.

Most of them do this based primarily on their opposition to the current Buhari administration.

Here's a message for that crowd:

The problem with you is that you are thick, dumb and ignorant with regard to what it means to be a democracy.

Your thick skulls cannot understand that democracy is turn by turn and will not always favour you.

Buhari is a problem for you, so your solution is ''the country is failed!! Let's break up!!''

No part of your dull brain thinks ''ok, this is a democracy. His term's up in under 2 years. Let me join forces with like-minded citizens to vote him out of office and get in someone whose policies are more favourable to me''.

That is what folks in the US did, despite Trump trashing their nation on a daily basis, openly supporting killer racist neo nazi groups, describing them as ''good people'' to mass outrage, among other assaults on public sensibilities.

NOT ONCE did we hear Americans lament ''our country is failed. Let's break up!!''

Instead, they stormed the polls in greater numbers than ever seen, and voted Trump out of office.

Finish.

So you people who act as if Nigeria is some sort of life presidency for Buhari/Fulani people, with ''breakup'' the only option, need to go back to your villages and FARM, or TAP PALM WINE, because that is as far as your semi-literate intellects can take you.

Ridiculous people.

There is something you are forgetting. Nigeria has not got better since 1960, it only got worse. Since 1999 that Nigeria returned to democracy, every Nigerian President has turned out to be worse than his predecessor. How do you expect people to be perpetually "suffering and smiling" as things get continually worse?

They said Buhari was coming to arrest insecurity, fix the economy and fight corruption. Insecurity has gotten worse under him, the economy has suffered two recessions and corruption is just as bad as the day he took office, if not worse.

How can you compare America that has grown from strength to strength with a Nigeria that only goes from bad to worse?

Trump came in, Americans realised they made a mistake and they threw him out after 4 years. Buhari came in, proved to be a monumental failure, but he was re-elected.

Nigeria simply does not work as a nation and its time for everyone to admit that this colonial creation of the white man is simply unworkable so we can disintegrate in peace and stop giving each other headache

3 Likes

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Rossnitti: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

There is something you are forgetting. Nigeria has not got better since 1960, it only got worse.

This is completely FALSE.

Nigeria did not have a single power plant in 1960. Our first was Kainji Dam commissioned in 1964 by the Balewa adminstration.

Back then it wasn't about ''they've taken light. Let us turn on gen''.

It was about ''electricity? What's that? Generator? What's that? Abeg pass the palm oil lamp, make I see road. Candle na for big boys.''

Nigeria did not have a single full fledged university at independence. Today she has over 200.

Literacy rate in Nigeria at independence was under 10%

Today it is about 70%.

Malnutrition was rife at indepedence, with amenities like communication, roads, hospitals, and social services virtually non-existent.

If Nigeria was good at independence, why did we need to start building all these thousands of roads, bridges, airports, railways, schools, hospitals, and other infrastructure that we still doing till today across the whole country?

Truth is, we inherited a bush at independence. These lovely flyovers and express roads you pass through everyday were not built by the colonialists. In all those places it was BUSH.

So count your lucky stars for your independence.

Since 1999 that Nigeria returned to democracy, every Nigerian President has turned out to be worse than his predecessor. How do you expect people to be perpetually "suffering and smiling" as things get continually worse?

Strictly your opinion. Many Nigerians have had their lives improved since 1999, most likely including yourself. This idea that everyone out there is suffering is entirely false.

They said Buhari was coming to arrest insecurity, fix the economy and fight corruption. Insecurity has gotten worse under him, the economy has suffered two recessions and corruption is just as bad as the day he took office, if not worse.

How do you know corruption has gotten worse under Buhari? Do you have any facts to back your assertion? Of course not.

How can you compare America that has grown from strength to strength with a Nigeria that only goes from bad to worse?

Majority of Americans do NOT believe their country has gone ''from strength to strength''. Most polls taken have Americans saying their country is going in the wrong direction, for the last 10 years at least! They've suffered recessions as well, with millions of homes repossessed, and millions more in debt, with astronomical gun violence levels and drug addiction overdose rates in the tens of millions. I've not even mentioned the two-tiered justice system in operation there. One for rich white men and another for 'coloured people'..

I mean, if Nigerians were Americans they would have screamed out that nation's ills for the entire world to hear, and called it a ''failed state'', and
called for its breakup.

That is where you negative-minded people are expert at. Destroying, not building.

1 Like

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by darkwan: 12:40am On Mar 07, 2021
Rossnitti:
Many Nairalanders describe Nigeria as 'failed', with break up of the country the only solution.

Most of them do this based primarily on their opposition to the current Buhari administration.

Here's a message for that crowd:

The problem with you is that you are thick, dumb and ignorant with regard to what it means to be a democracy.

Your thick skulls cannot understand that democracy is turn by turn and will not always favour you.

Buhari is a problem for you, so your solution is ''the country is failed!! Let's break up!!''

No part of your dull brain thinks ''ok, this is a democracy. His term's up in under 2 years. Let me join forces with like-minded citizens to vote him out of office and get in someone whose policies are more favourable to me''.

That is what folks in the US did, despite Trump trashing their nation on a daily basis, openly supporting killer racist neo nazi groups, describing them as ''good people'' to mass outrage, among other assaults on public sensibilities.

NOT ONCE did we hear Americans lament ''our country is failed. Let's break up!!''

Instead, they stormed the polls in greater numbers than ever seen, and voted Trump out of office.

Finish.

So you people who act as if Nigeria is some sort of life presidency for Buhari/Fulani people, with ''breakup'' the only option, need to go back to your villages and FARM, or TAP PALM WINE, because that is as far as your semi-literate intellects can take you.

Ridiculous people.

no mind them....very stvpid people....

they think its that easy to topple nigerian goverment....
even if they achieve that,nigerian military will immediatly take over....

they will all lament and die and military goverment wouldnt give a fvck....

1 Like

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Akiara: 12:47am On Mar 07, 2021
MTCHEEEEWWW angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

darkwan:

no mind them....very stvpid people....

they think its that easy to topple nigerian goverment....
even if they achieve that,nigerian military will immediatly take over....

they will all lament and die and military goverment wouldnt give a fvck....
Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by darkwan: 12:48am On Mar 07, 2021
Akiara:
MTCHEEEEWWW angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

even if civilian rule fails,military rule is waitin for nigeria....

ipobians are fools....
Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by darkwan: 12:51am On Mar 07, 2021
op is right....
use your votes and stop messin around....

1 Like

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Ofodirinwa: 12:52am On Mar 07, 2021
Rossnitti:

More boring ad hominem attacks.

Strange how no one has formed a single coherent argument against my stance.
You're the one that's entertaining

darkwan:
op is right....
use your votes and stop messin around....

lol
Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by darkwan: 12:55am On Mar 07, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

You're the one that's entertaining

lol

try it and see how fast dictators will emerge in nigeria....

op is right....either we all accept votin or all suffer....
Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Rossnitti: 1:01am On Mar 07, 2021
Blue3k:

whats wrong with this mumu? Americans talk about secession all the time how serious they are is the question. You don't know Texas bringing secession referendum to state ballot this year?

The US has over 50 secessionist movements, but they're really just mediocre operations with no public support.

lol this idiot is pulling numbers out his rear again. 40k people weren't murdered in the US in any year.

''According to the CDC, between 1999 and 2014 there have been 185,718 homicides from use of a firearm and 291,571 suicides using a firearm in the US.''

That's in just a 5 year period.

It's even more than 40k a year gun deaths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States#Homicide

Meanwhile, Nigeria's death toll from Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers combined, is counted in at most a couple thousand a year, but all we hear is ''INSECURITY!!!!!!'' from people typing in comfy apartments on laptops thousands of miles away from the ''INSECURITY!!!!!''
Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by gidgiddy: 1:12am On Mar 07, 2021
Rossnitti:

This is completely FALSE.

Nigeria did not have a single power plant in 1960. Our first was Kainji Dam commissioned in 1964 by the Balewa adminstration.

Back then it wasn't about ''they've taken light. Let us turn on gen''.

It was about ''electricity? What's that? Generator? What's that? Abeg pass the palm oil lamp, make I see road. Candle na for big boys.''

Nigeria did not have a single full fledged university at independence. Today she has over 200.

Literacy rate in Nigeria at independence was under 10%

Today it is about 70%.

Malnutrition was rife at indepedence, with amenities like communication, roads, hospitals, and social services virtually non-existent.

If Nigeria was good at independence, why did we need to start building all these thousands of roads, bridges, airports, railways, schools, hospitals, and other infrastructure that we still doing till today across the whole country?

Truth is, we inherited a bush at independence. These lovely flyovers and express roads you pass through everyday were not built by the colonialists. In all those places it was BUSH.

So count your lucky stars for your independence.

Strictly your opinion. Many Nigerians have had their lives improved since 1999, most likely including yourself. This idea that everyone out there is suffering is entirely false.

How do you know corruption has gotten worse under Buhari? Do you have any facts to back your assertion? Of course not.

Majority of Americans do NOT believe their country has gone ''from strength to strength''. Most polls taken have Americans saying their country is going in the wrong direction, for the last 10 years at least! They've suffered recessions as well, with millions of homes repossessed, and millions more in debt, with astronomical gun violence levels and drug addiction overdose rates in the tens of millions. I've not even mentioned the two-tiered justice system in operation there. One for rich white men and another for 'coloured people'..

I mean, if Nigerians were Americans they would have screamed out that nation's ills for the entire world to hear, and called it a ''failed state'', and
called for its breakup.

That is where you negative-minded people are expert at. Destroying, not building.

Man, you in live in a delusional world. Despite America being the biggest economy in the world, elements in Hawaii, Puerto Rico and even Texas, have agitated for a separate state from America

Despite Britain being the 5th richest country in the world, Scotland agitated for independence and got an independence referendum in 2014. These are countries doing well.

Now compare that to Nigeria that is:

1) World poverty capital with more people living in extreme poverty than the combined population of India and China, 2.5 Billion people

2) Nigeria is the third most insecure and terrorised country in the world after Afghanistan and Iraq according
to the world terrorism index

3) Second most corrupt country in West according to a recent report

But you think Nigeria shouldn't be written off? What magic will happen? A new administration will come in and rescue Nigeria? Same only story Nigerians have heard from civilian or military rulers since 1960

It is time to dissolve the British created colonial disaster called Nigeria. It is a woeful failure

5 Likes

Re: The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration by Ofodirinwa: 1:29am On Mar 07, 2021
darkwan:

try it and see how fast dictators will emerge in nigeria....

op is right....either we all accept votin or all suffer....

If I were you and the OP, I would stop paying attention to Nigerian politics at this point. I used to be as naive as the both of you, but reality and time will show you what's actually happening and at the point you'll just end up sounding arrogant and out of touch saying things like that. You may even become very depressed and stressed if you dig further. But if you're willing to take on that disappointment frustration and anxiety, dig on my brother. The day you witness a Nigerian election is the last day you'll advocate 'voting' you're way out of the situation lol. The day you learn about how politics works in Nigeria or how the parties work, is the last day you'll even consider the system feasible.

Everything in Nigeria is working except it's government and it's unity. All of the things your proposing have been done, and done again since memories in this country don't pass 4 years it seems. Go back and check what happened when the things you're proposing were done and don't assume arrogantly that you're saying something new or 'common sense'. Once you learn the reality intimately, you can then propose things based on that reality. But 'vote' and not 'writing off nigeria') aren't it. Nigeria's failures are life and death for millions of people every decade, telling them to not 'write off nigeria' is telling them to not admit the problem for no foreseeable gain.

Until then you will continue talking to yourselves.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari / Why Kwankwaso Shouldn't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria. / Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.